[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still date this girl if you knew that another guy's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: used_goods.jpg (291KB, 1102x1250px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
291KB, 1102x1250px
Would you still date this girl if you knew that another guy's cum was on her face?
>>
As in on her face in that very moment?
>>
considering i'm going to blowbang and get spitroasted by two dudes i would prefer it if it was still on there
>>
>>34100818

Yes. And so would you.
>>
>>34100818
Yeah, until I get my cum on her face too. Then I'll move on to the next girl.
>>
No but I'd let her suck my dick

dating is feminine as fuck
>>
>>34100847
Even if a girl washes her face, there are sperm cells that remain on the skin.
>>
>>34100818
Yeah, because then I would know that shes into that and I would get my nut on her face then move on.
>>
>>34100818
Yeah, that just means it's about to be my cum on her face. Feels good nigga
>>
>>34100896
Why does it feel good to get a girl that was tainted by another man's cum? Are you a cuck?
>>
>>34100818
No, she's not that attractive 2bh.
>>
>>34100926
No no no
You misunderstand. It feels good that I'm going to cum on her face. I don't care about her anyways and could care less about her life and past decisions and shit. This is the kind of girl you fuck for a few months until she realizes you don't care because you put no effort in

>caring about women's stupid life choices

What are you? A faggot?
>>
File: ze.jpg (1MB, 2880x4320px)
ze.jpg
1MB, 2880x4320px
>>34100818
There's less than 5% chance that a girl that's 7+/10 and over age of 12 hasn't taken cum in one way or another. If you want a "pure" girl without venturing into pedophilia then you'll have to lower your standards.
>>
>>34100818
Chads already tainted all girls. The few that are not tainted by the time they reach 20+ are either landwhales, crazy women or already have a special someone already. It's really hard to find a hidden gem.

If you didn't taint a girl in your teens, you'll experience only used goods for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34100818
>Transitive property would a girl still date a guy if she knew he was a slut

I dunno anymore but we live in such a loving era where girls and guys are kissing one another what's not possible?
>>
>one man
Fucking sign me up. She's basically a virgin, especially since she's fairly attractive.

In reality it would be like 20-50 men
>>
>>34100818
Yes if she does not cheat and all. Limiting myself to virgins might as well leave me kv forever. I reached a point where I'd rather experience something than chase my romanticized ideals.
>>
>>34100818
>dating non virgins
KEK
U
C
K
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.