[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you actually grow up, r9k? Or haven't you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1466218124368.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466218124368.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
When did you actually grow up, r9k? Or haven't you?
>>
threshold of maturity is a meme
there are only capacities for repeatable behaviors
acceptance of this fact makes me more mature than everyone on earth, btw
>>
REALIZE THAT EVERYONE HERE IS IN A CELL. HERE YOU CANNOT GROW UP . ANYWAY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
>>
>>34100764
The average age on this board is like 19.
>>
>>34100764
Sheesh, you sound like my Mom.

Wanna fuck?
>>
File: comfygoy.png (40KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
comfygoy.png
40KB, 362x362px
>>34100764
>He fell for the grow up meme
I'm a NEET livin' comfy and couldn't care less what normies think t b h
>>
File: nupe-guy.jpg (209KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
nupe-guy.jpg
209KB, 800x778px
>>34100764
Mid-2014
>>
>>34100764
This question used to haunt me at night. When I was ~17 I was convinced that I was gonna grow up to be my dad who never actually matured

I think maturity isn't really an event but a mindset you end up developing because its just the best way to live life or something

I'm definetly not mature yet but I think it has a lot to do with confidence and responsibility and self-respect, so nothing you can learn on 4chan
>>
5 years ago at 21.
>>
I'm almost 24 and I still feel pretty much the same way I did when I was 13.
>>
>>34100764
It wasn't one moment. It's been more like a progression of events, and I'm honestly not sure I'm a true "adult" yet, whatever that means.
>>
BUT WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TAUGHT TO BE AN ADULT?? A WORKING CONTRIBUTING SLAVE TO A FAULTY SYSTEM? ACTS THAT DISTURB THIS SYSTEM, DEEMED IMMATURE AND CHILDISH
>>
>>34102309
Same. I have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and until I move out of my parent's house I don't see that changing.
>>
>>34100764
They told me to grow up when I was 7, and I'm sure you've heard bullshit about being a young adult at an unrealistically young age. The expectation that we need to be adults has always been there, and all that shows is that most people don't know what they really want.
>>
>>34102700
Same but I've actually moved out.
Growing up is just a meme. You can live your life anyway you want. Social pressure is why people stop enjoying kids stuff, not because they want to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.