[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Names of /R9K/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: 1481669215591.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1481669215591.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
You know what time it is lads. Share your first name, and if you feel like it, fill in the following

>Do you like [or] hate your name? (If so, why?)

>If you could change your name, would you, and what would it be?
>>
>OP Here

I'll start.

My name is Vincent. I hate my name, I'm not sure why but I've always hated the name Vincent for some unknown reason.

I'd like to change it to Charles or Santiago but I can't be fucked to do anything of that sort.
>>
>>34098519
My name is literally kiwu. Please kill me
>>
My name is Ben..and im not white.. Just kill me already
>>
>>34098545
I actually like the name Vincent personally.

My name is Joseph and it's fine I guess, although I'm named after someone who got cucked by his own dad :(
>>
i'm Stefano
>>
>>34098519
Kyle Denton
>>
>>34098519
Francis Xavier

People call me F.X.

I like it, but every has like a mental breakdown when I say what my name is.
>>
File: Untitled10.png (420KB, 497x471px)
Untitled10.png
420KB, 497x471px
Alfred

Love my name. Get on my level namelets.
>>
>>34098519
My name is Philip, I think it's alright but i don't know really. What do you guys think?
>>
>>34098657

I am also a Joseph. What is sort of ironic is that the name literally means ''god will provide''. It has strong elements of cuck even in the name.

Overall I like the name though. It has good ring to it.
>>
My name is Ryan. I like it and I would not change it.
>>
File: Vincent_Vega_Pulp_Fiction_8089.jpg (55KB, 350x401px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Vega_Pulp_Fiction_8089.jpg
55KB, 350x401px
>>34098545
Vincent Vega was a cool motherfucker anon, you should be proud of that name.
>>
My name is Tom.
It's okay, kinda standard.
I feel like it's kind of a soft sounding name though; I'd prefer Alex.

Alex would be less of a pussy.
>>
>>34098519 My first name is Russell, yes I do with I could change It im quite fond of the name John, would make me feel more like a normie, I hate my first name and go by middle name (tucker) but its not much better
>>
My name is Bradley, although I usually just go by Brad.

I'm pretty neutral towards my name.

I don't think I'd ever have the effort or desire to change names, although if I did, I'd probably choose something along the lines of Owen.

>>34098545
I think Vincent is a great name personally. If I ever have children I was actually considering naming one Vincent. Although lets be fair, that probably won't never happen.

>>34098559
>>34098606
I'm so sorry Anons.
>>
>>34098519
Alexander, I'm ambivalent to it.
I'd change my name, but it depends where I lived I guess.
>>
File: 04082014_014816_capture_023.png (599KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
04082014_014816_capture_023.png
599KB, 960x540px
>>34098606
Like Benjamin? That's a pretty nice name honestly, all depends how you introduce yourself. Just don't be a Benny.
>>
My name's Xavier. I think it's a pretty rad name.
>>
Chris

Dull and generic name for my dull and generic personality
>>
>>34098519
Aldo, i like it its simple and recognizable. Im kinda sad that i was named after some other family members that share my full name and they made great accomplishments in my country yet im a loser.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1600x1562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1600x1562px
Jared.
It doesn't suit me very well. And i share a name with a Sandwich pedo and a jewlery store.
Often some chad faggot will think he's funny by saying "he went to Jared's", in reference to the jewlery store's slogan.

My parents were originally going to name me Nico, i wish they would of gone through with it.
>>
My mother wanted to name me Kristjan, but my father said it was to gay. Now my name is Jesse. Who was right?
>>
Just
Yeah my name is Just
>>
Gringos call me Salt
>>
>>34098519
My name is Caine personally i like it
>>34098545
Vincent is a good name
>>
My name is little chimbles the wombler
>>
I not gonna post my name because it I the only living person with it, but its okay as a name. the only thing I don't like about it is that it's my dad middle name, and I would have likely got his first name if it wasn't given to my older sister.
>>
>>34098559
Ki wu- rself
>>
>>34098519
My name is Cody. It's a name for pathetic losers, and I'm not an exception. I wish I was named something a bit cooler, like Nolan.
>>
James, I hate it because it sound cold and white.
>>
File: 1483674492156.jpg (187KB, 650x910px) Image search: [Google]
1483674492156.jpg
187KB, 650x910px
>>34098519
My name is Artur
This is not a typo, there is no H in my name.

I like it, especially since it's not a common name where I live now.

Girls seem to like it too but I'm too autistic to take advantage of it.
>>
Jeremiah is my name.
>>
>>34098519
Jewbot named Anatole. Just kill me
>>
My name's Scott, and I've grown to like it. It's kind of rare, at least where I live, and it's cool to me because it's a good conversation starter. If I had money a few years ago though, I would've changed it to Miles , which would make me looke like a autist fuccboi
>>
My name is Regan. I'm a girl. I like it though...but fucking sick of people asking if I was named after the president or the girl from the exorcist movie.
>>
Names Connor
I feel like I don't even deserve this name. People expect to see a strong man built with integrity and wit. Instead, they witness a stuttering weakling who hates himself.
>>
>>34101872
Were you?

Oregon Trail
>>
File: NikoBellic.jpg (42KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
NikoBellic.jpg
42KB, 500x502px
>>34099625
>Nico
>tfw you don't share the name of a GTA character
>>
My name is Roderick. I really like it, sounds Victorian
I wouldnt change it normally, but if I had to, I choose Mordechai.
>>
Gage.

Is my name good?
>>
Christian. I love my name.

CHRISTIAN~! CHRISTIAN~! AT LAST, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!
>>
Cassandra.

I fucking hate it. It has three or four syllables depending on how you pronounce. Names should be two syllables max, so it makes me sperg out everytime I think about it. I just make people call me Cass.
>>
>>34103078
I love long names, seems different.
>>
>>34098519
>Aaron
>fucking hate it
>completely indistinct sound
>every fucking person asks me to repeat it on first meeting
>EVERY FUCKING PERSON
>literally impossible to say distinctly

It's quite shit.
>>
Michael
Default name but that's not necessarily negative. My middle and last name are more distinctive anyway, so I'm not generic generic
>>
>>34101872
Pronounced Ree gun, right?
>>
Rafael, I don't really mind it.
People bring up the ninja turtles when they hear my name, and in the rare times I get to know someone I always get nicknamed Raffy or Ralphy. In the end I couldn't care less.
>>
File: 1481680811271.png (84KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1481680811271.png
84KB, 658x901px
My name's Petra.

I'm not even a girl
>>
I'm Kevin
the only white Kevin too
>>
My name is Kakarot
>>
>>34103280
I know a Petra..but she is a rich Czech girl. I'm sorry anon
>>
My name is Alex, I had been told all my life I was named after Alexander the Great, turns out I was named after someone on family ties. I hate it because of that reason
>>
>>34098519
Justin

>Do you like [or] hate your name? (If so, why?)
Named after my father, not the best relationship but not the worst.

>If you could change your name, would you, and what would it be?
Nope
>>
Alan
The whitest name in a Hispanic family.
I'm okay with it now but I felt I couldn't relate to extended family.
>>
Joshua.

Not jewish.
>>
My name is Alex. I like it, it aint bad. Know a lot of girls that are named Alexa and Alexis and Alexia.
>>
Eric
nobody calls me that though
>>
Brisco
Pretty damn rare if I do say so myself
It's old Norse for
>Fucking Birch Wood
I like it tho
>>
File: pepe.jpg (264KB, 1080x1080px)
pepe.jpg
264KB, 1080x1080px
Michael,

I don't hate it, but it does make you disassociate from your age and an early age. I would never change it cus it has made me the persona I am. WE JUST DO WHAT WE WANT NAMES DO NO MATTER
>>
Rick. Short for a really fucking long polish name. It's sorta a fat guy name but it fits cuz I'm a fat guy. Nobody ever pronounces my real name right and they always ask me if that's right and it's unnecessary conversation I wish I could avoid.
>>
My name is Cameron. It's among the worst names to have. I wish I was born a faggot. Instead I'm 6'2" 280 with a quiet demeanor. At least women think I'm non threatening.

If I could change it, I would go with something like Robert, Charles, Edward, or John. I don't think I would though. People finding out I'm insecure about my name is about worse than living with it.
>>
Daniel, it's a name. Hate Danny and ambivalent to Dan.

Wouldn't change my name. No point
>>
David is this a honeypot thread?
>>
My name is Carla,
I don't think much of it, its a name, its cool tho because my first and last name kinda match/rhyme, but I dont wanna share all thaT.
>>
Jesse
no i like my name its a nice name
im a boy
>>
Michael here, or Mikhail originally. Not using original much.
>>
>>34099648
thats a really just name
>>
>>34098519
my name is ian

i do not like it as it does not suit me and living in america now a lot of dumb americans mispronounce my name as eye-in and its annoying

i am also mixed with asian but on my (alpha) dads side and have his last name, i am strongly considering changing my name for business purposes

if i do change it i would probably choose chad , thad , rex, edward, terrance, james, or jesse
>>
Andrew

And ive never put a lot of thought into it. For some reason people always call me andy or drew. I never mention a preference yet its never andrew. Andy or drew.

Fuck now im thinking about it
>>
From Ireland so ofc my name had to be Patrick, thanks for being original dad
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.