[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jews.jpg (310KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
310KB, 1600x1084px
Found this pic on /pol/. Why is /pol/ so autistic and hypocritical?

>Why don't you have a black girlfriend yet?

Oh the fucking irony. /pol/ is constantly going off on effeminate rants about their "bleached" meme. They never shut up about it. Fantasies about impregnating black or brown or yellow women are constantly posted there, and hardly anybody disagrees with the idea. Then I see casual posts where white guys talk about their minority gfs and such in various threads.

/pol/ cannot accept a harsh redpill - that they are responsible for the decline of the white race more than anybody. They are following Jewish tactics perfectly. Nobody can compare to /pol/ when it comes to their own hypocrisy and lack of self awareness.

>LETS BLEACH MINORITY WOMEN EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW GENETICS WORK
>LETS AVOID WHITE WOMEN BUT WE STILL HAVE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Fucking autistic retards.
>>
>>34098464
the best mating strategy is to impregnate as many minority women as you can, preferably ones that already have a provider, and then find your own white aryan qt wife to save the white race.
>>
>>34098562

No it isn't. That is going to create half-mixed mutt babies. You /pol/ spergs cannot bitch about white women dating black men (as rare as it is) when you constantly advocate race-mixing in your own way. Grow a pair and stop dating your "minority gfs" and practice what you preach.
>>
>>34098464
Wow, it's almost like boards have multiple posters with different views. Incredible!
Don't let the door hit you on the cargo pants on the way out.
>>
>>34098717

I've seen that on /pol/ for a few months now. The old /pol/ collectively hated race-mixing and weren't hypocrites about it, thinking it was alright when men did it but not women.

>cargo pants

What?
>>
>>34098743

You go on /pol/.
/pol/ is for autists.
Autists love cargo pants.
By the transitive property, you wear cargo pants.
Pretty simple.
>>
>>34098802

I do not wear cargo pants. New /pol/ is for autists, I hate it. What do you disagree with /pol/ on anyways? Calm down buddy, you don't need to be so hostile here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.