[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Test to see if you are normal or socially challenged (over 21

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0284.png (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.png
12KB, 512x512px
1. Do you have one activity/hobby you actively participate in involving at least five people at least once every two weeks? Not including class or work. (+1 for every yes)

2. Do you go out at least twice a week to a social gathering?

3. Do you have more than 5 IRL friends you physically meet up with?

4. Have you ever went on a date or hooked up before?

5. Do you know how to drive more than 20 miles by yourself?

6. Do you have a job and can you pay rent/mortgage, taxes and health insurance and move to a new place completely by yourself?

7. Did you have sex before 21 AND a first kiss before 18?

8. Have you ever been in a longterm relationship lasting 2 months?

9. Do you know how to initiate a convo and friend someone on social media in less than a day?

10. Do you know how to go to parties/social gatherings within a week of meeting completely new people, getting at least 2 new phone numbers?

If you scored more than 7/10 you are normal. Congratulations.
>>
>>34098365
Scored 3 out of 10.
>1. Yes
>2. No
>3. No
>4. No
>5. Yes
>6. Yes
>7. No
>8. No
>9. No
>10. No

Also, question 11 should be: Are you a Manlet?
>>
>>34098365
The only one that applies to me is #4.
>>
>>34098831
fuck goddamnit shit i meant #5
now everyone will think i have sex
>>
No
No
No
Yes
Yes (I drive in average 120 miles a day)
No
No
No
No
No

I just a sad fuck who loves with his parents and spends way too much time in the road driving for pennies
>>
>>34098365
if you scored more than 2/10 you are normal and go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1482754293779.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
1482754293779.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
1. Do you have one activity/hobby you actively participate in involving at least five people at least once every two weeks? Not including class or work.
>No

2. Do you go out at least twice a week to a social gathering?
>No

3. Do you have more than 5 IRL friends you physically meet up with?
>Yes

>Yes

5. Do you know how to drive more than 20 miles by yourself?
>I'll ditch this question since not driving at 19yo in Europe is perfectly normal, so I'll say Yes

6. Do you have a job and can you pay rent/mortgage, taxes and health insurance and move to a new place completely by yourself?
>No

7. Did you have sex before 21 AND a first kiss before 18?
>No (sex yes but kiss no)

8. Have you ever been in a longterm relationship lasting 2 months?
>Yes

9. Do you know how to initiate a convo and friend someone on social media in less than a day?
>Yes

10. Do you know how to go to parties/social gatherings within a week of meeting completely new people, getting at least 2 new phone numbers?
>Yes

6/10
close
i've always been close
>>
5 and 9 yes, else no

good enough
>>
>>34098365
>1. does IRC count
>2. ha ha, no
>3. ha ha ha ha ha, also no
>4. yes
>5. no
>6. no (don't make enough)
>7. yes
>8. yes
>9. yes (but i never would)
>10. yes (but also never would)

cyborg life
>>
File: 1470501794553.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1470501794553.png
10KB, 576x347px
0/10.

It's a stupid test anyway.
>>
>>34098365
>1. Do you have one activity/hobby you actively participate in involving at least five people at least once every two weeks? Not including class or work. (+1 for every yes)
Yes. Though many of the people there are unbearably autistic so I plan on finding more.

>2. Do you go out at least twice a week to a social gathering?
See #1

>3. Do you have more than 5 IRL friends you physically meet up with?
No. I plan on doing what I can to fix this because I can't take it anymore.

See #3 (I'm not doing anything online though)

>5. Do you know how to drive more than 20 miles by yourself?
Yes

>6. Do you have a job and can you pay rent/mortgage, taxes and health insurance and move to a new place completely by yourself?
No

>7. Did you have sex before 21 AND a first kiss before 18?
No and yes (kissed at about 13)

>8. Have you ever been in a longterm relationship lasting 2 months?
See #3

>9. Do you know how to initiate a convo and friend someone on social media in less than a day?
I don't like social media

>10. Do you know how to go to parties/social gatherings within a week of meeting completely new people, getting at least 2 new phone numbers?
No
>>
>>34098365
>1. Do you have one activity/hobby you actively participate in involving at least five people at least once every two weeks? Not including class or work. (+1 for every yes)
Yes, 1
No
No
>4. Have you ever went on a date or hooked up before?
No
Yes
>6. Do you have a job and can you pay rent/mortgage, taxes and health insurance and move to a new place completely by yourself?
No
No
No
>9. Do you know how to initiate a convo and friend someone on social media in less than a day?
Yes, but not spontaneously
>10. Do you know how to go to parties/social gatherings within a week of meeting completely new people, getting at least 2 new phone numbers?
No

3/10, too easy
>>
File: 1452872080190.jpg (67KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1452872080190.jpg
67KB, 600x549px
>>34098365
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
no
no
no
1/10
what do I win?
also I'd argue anything above 5 is a normie
>>
>26
>get a 1 for driving
haha
>>
1: No
2: No
3: Yes
4: No
5: Yes
6: Yes
7: First kiss with 13, then sometimes on parties with strangers. First sex at 17 with a hooker.
8: No
9: Yes
10: Yes
I'm a fucking normie.
>>
>>34098365
1. Not currently, used to do /tg/ stuff, but life got in the way, namely work and the DM's divorce.
2. Nope
3. Yes, though rarely do I spend any time with more than 1 or 2, excepting special events lately.
4. Yes
5.Yes, though I haven't willingly done so in about 2 years now.
6. Yes
7. Yes to Sex before 21, no to First Kiss before 18
8. Yes
9. Maybe? I don't really try nor care.
10. No, not really.
>>
>>34098365
Yes, one date. In my entire life.

Yes. I may be a virgin but at least I have a BMW.

Probably. It's not hard, I just haven't had a reason to do it in like 4 years.

Am I socially challenged?
>>
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
I'm bad at it, but yeah I can
Never

4/10 fellas
>>
File: roadtrip gondola.jpg (593KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
roadtrip gondola.jpg
593KB, 1280x960px
>>34099190
Congratulations, you win the ability to go on a relaxing road trip alone
>>
>>34098784
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. 21 atm, have had neither
8. No
9. No
10. No

If you answered yes to even one of the first four you are a cyborg at best.
>>
>>34098365
>No unless you count playing Overwatch with a 6 stack group of friends 4 times a week

>Yes

>Yes

>Never hooked up but been on dates

>Yes

>No

>No

>Yes

>I suppose I could, I have before

>I could if I wanted to but normies are mostly annoying.

This test doesn't really hold up. It's assuming that because you dont do these things it's because you are unable to. I can do any of the shit you mentioned that I was either on the fence about or said no to but I chose/actively choose not to do.
Parties aren't all they're cracked up to be, especially if you don't do drugs or drink.
You'll always be the one who has to drive everyone home and deal with drunk idiots who can barely talk but want to keep talking when you just want to leave.
I don't hook up with people because I don't see a point in sex outside a relationship, though I've been offered fwb's and ons before.

It doesn't matter if you're an autistic shit or not, most people are fucking irritating to be around and if you have any semblance of morality today, you might as well have zero charisma at all.
>>
1) No
2) No
3) Yes
4) No
5) Yes
6) No
7) No
8) No
9) No
10) No

2/10
Not too surprised.
>>
File: Arthur thug life.jpg (37KB, 461x352px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur thug life.jpg
37KB, 461x352px
>>34098784

1. Does Tabletop RPG online with other 4chan guys count? I'm leaning towards no, and it's only the four of us.
2. No
3. Yeah
4. Yeah
5. No
6. No
7. Yeah
8. Yeah
9. No
10. No

Maybe things aren't so bad after all, OP.
>>
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes
9. No
10. No
>>
>>34098365
1. No
2. No
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. No
7. Yes
8. No
9. No
10. No

3/10
I didn't know I was such a failure
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.