[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nu males and robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1483085405788[1].jpg (122KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
1483085405788[1].jpg
122KB, 640x887px
why do numales do shit like this?
seriously, don't start sprouting le ebin memes
share your theories

numales and robots share a similar situation but why are we so different?
>>
>>34098234
>numales and robots share a similar situation but why are we so different?
kek
>>
>>34098234
numales and robots are both part of the incel race- but the numales have given into the opressive genocide of our captors make them race traitors. If they will not join us, they must die along with the normies
>>
File: cmon now.png (70KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
cmon now.png
70KB, 634x494px
>>34098234
>kibblesmith
that's not his real last name is it

please don't let that be his real last name
>>
File: 1477434637263.jpg.jpg (164KB, 718x960px)
1477434637263.jpg.jpg
164KB, 718x960px
>>34098234
I think maybe its their way of trying to fit in? Like they'll never be Chad, but they see dumb millennial whores posting on kikebook about diversity quotas and toxic masculinity and think that being a sjw=friends/pussy. Idk man but I'm fucking sick of it
>>
>>34098234
Quite honestly I'm not sure a lot of them actually believe it. I think it's just more/less "go along to get along" mentality. As >>34098413 said, they think these opinions make them more attractive to girls that would otherwise not have an interest in them. They try to set themselves apart from their brutish counterpart by being progressive and "I'm not like other guys."
>>
>>34099360
>they think these opinions make them more attractive to girls that would otherwise not have an interest in them
and it works
>>
>>34099449
yeah alpha cucks beta bucks.
>>
They want to raise faggots whom they might be able to cuck in the future
>>
>>34098234
they've got to give in to every dumb whim that a woman has so she'll have sex with him
that's it
if he does anything "mean" like challenge her dumb shit, or tell her "no", then he won't get sex, because he's not chadley cuckington who will say "fine, bitch" and go screw some other lady, she holds all the power

if she was a racist, he'd be a racist too, just to keep fucking her
>>
File: 1401076355837.jpg (119KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1401076355837.jpg
119KB, 960x641px
>>34099449
this behavior doesn't get you laid, but men are lied to their entire lives being told it will work, which is why they think it will work. at MOST it gets them some "friends" (don't be friends with girls) that will "come to realize" in their early 40s that they need to settle down and this guy worships her, so he can be her 378th cock as long as he pays for her ring, wedding, and life style, and eventual alimony after she cheats on him.
>>
>>34098234
to be fair interracial gay santa is kinda cute
>>
>>34099573
>that pic related
this kind of things make me feel so mich better about myself. I think it is even terapeutic, I wouldn't trade with him even if it meant to fuck some dumb sjw whore. liberating
post more numale shit sempai
>>
File: Fag.png (279KB, 638x683px) Image search: [Google]
Fag.png
279KB, 638x683px
>>34099848
I have another tweet from the guy in OP's post.
>>
>>34100011

>An Okay Guy has evolved into Jigglypuff!
Man, I love Jiggs, but that's still pathetic.
>>
>>34099449

That's cute that you think that way.

Look at this guy >>34099573
Look at his eyes. Look at his pathetic attempt at a smile. Does that look like the face of a guy who is having sex regularly? Does the smug blonde cunt look like she has any respect for him?
>>
File: nu males.png (208KB, 478x724px) Image search: [Google]
nu males.png
208KB, 478x724px
>>34098234
how is this not child abuse? They're deluding the child to think and behave in a way that goes against historical accuracy. While that's not the really an issue, they're setting up the kid for a difficult life.
>>
>>34098413
>>34099360
some people are just faggots. I dont know if they were born that way or they were so coddled as children they turned out fags, but its just the way they are now. Dont try and make sense of it. These are the guys who in previous generations get fragged by fellow soldiers but the absence of a major ground war seems to have stifled that means of culling their population.
>>
(Most) robots have given up on women completely

numales are willing to give up anything for attention, and would willingly let another cuck them over just to say they're in a relationship and that they're "a good guy :^)"

robots just stay on 4chan and complain about not having anything to love, but at least try to keep whatever dignity might be left
>>
File: body language.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
body language.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
>>34098234

They crave the approval of women. They don't even care if they get laid, they just get a huge dopamine rush when women tell them "good boy" and they will do anything for it.
>>
>>34100916
this isn't a nu male

this is a sociopathic nerd
>>
>>34101220
science should not be constrained by petty morality.
>>
>>34101102
for some reason this picture cracks me up and makes me mad at the same time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.