[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Game/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Wojack Journey logo.png (36KB, 800x380px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack Journey logo.png
36KB, 800x380px
Hello, /r9k/! Do you want to help make a small indie game? We're looking for people to help work on a 4chan-centered game that will look into the history of 4chan, which places Wojak as the protagonist and is Titled /Wojak's Journey/.

What we need:

-Programmers
-Tileset Artists
-Character Artists
-A few Musicians

The Discord for the development chat is here: https://discord.gg/4h8GY
To keep people from flooding the chat, these links are not permanent, but we will post more in this thread when each one expires.

We hope to see you lend a hand!
>>
I'm a dev for an r9k related game, but it got taken down by apple/google.
Protip: DO NOT INCLUDE PEPE IN THE GAME

Apple/google WILL take down your game.
>>
If you got feels they might make for a good side quest. Also if you browse other boards we could use your meme lore
>>
>hi guys I'm making a game
>what we need: everything
>please make my game guys
>>
>>34098141
It won't be on the app store, just a megadrive export probably. Reeeee i forgot they are hate symbols now kek
>>
>>34098141
>don't use copyrighted characters or your game will be taken down
No shit, retard
>>
>>34098176
It's not even that you fucking retard. Some alt right faggot cried because his trump app got rejected and snitched everybody's games

http://www.cio.com/article/3134490/mobile/pepe-the-frog-and-apples-political-bias-against-donald-trump.html
>>
>>34098176
>r9k meme
>copyright
Will the creator of the original book try to copyright us just for fan adaptions?
>>
>>34098230
Why would he burn the bridge like that? No matter, we'll probably be using gamemaker for this pc game
>>
What kind of game is it even?

Do you have anyone?
>>
>>34098299
We have a channel dedicated to finished segments. We might make an engine change soon, so far we have been using rpgmaker
>>
>>34098299
It's an RPG Maker game starring Wojack and Pepe going on a magical journey or some shit.
We have a Discord for deveopment with a small group of robots working on it.
>>
File: 135794.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px)
135794.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
everything comes together, slowly, step by step. the communication is great and it's cool to see people come up with new ideas/art/work that all blend in at the end. if you're creative and have a bit of skills in some field, stop by and see if there's anything to be done. the game can use some more hands and the experience of working together on something is certainly rewarding for both the team as well as yourself.
>>
>>34098299
>>34098164
We've got a handful of people working on the project already.
The musicians have contributed quite some material already:
https://soundcloud.com/wojakfeels/wojaks-adventure-blue-waltz
>>
>>34098489
Also you can etch your name into meme legend. Maybe the game will become cannon lore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.