[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/4QlpKjhvZGw Why are people interested in this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

https://youtu.be/4QlpKjhvZGw

Why are people interested in this sort of stuff always ugly and dumb?
>>
Jeuss FUCKING CHRIST THAT POWER LEVEL!!!

Thats beyond crazy.
>>
>>34097301
I wish I was this guy. Perfect yelling voice, that smug but well formed face. Matching beard.

Perfect for embarassing lefties.
>>
>>34097458
You probably are that guy. Why would any one want to look like that?
>>
>>34097301
> Communist propaganda
I wonder what rape has to do with seizing the means of production.
Besides
> Losing your temper and screaming
Way to win an argument. What an asshole.
>>
>>34097536
It's like Bill Burr mixes with Louis CK it's amazing.
>>
>>34097301
Why would you, as a man, get so triggered by a protest against rape? It's like you can't even hide your mental fuck ups. Imagine if there was a big anti pedo protest, who on their right state of mind would lose it so hard? A pedophile.
>>
That one chick he was screaming at was a qt.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>34097541
Rape is literally seizing the means of reproduction. Right now the pussyowners have all the supply and give it out to only the bourgeoisie Chads. We need to sieze the means of reproduction and redistribute pussy equally amongst all men.

This is known as cockunism
>>
File: 10p.png (9KB, 225x225px)
10p.png
9KB, 225x225px
>>34097992
Where do I enlist comrade?
>>
>>34097992
More like cuckunism. If I make a cum in a girl, she belongs to me, forever. Sharing is shit.
>>
File: neo-wakes.jpg (11KB, 329x271px) Image search: [Google]
neo-wakes.jpg
11KB, 329x271px
>>34098063
There is no enlistment, we are already enlisted as oppressed sexual minorities! We must consider society's attempts to prevent us from passing on our lineage and culture to be an act of genocide, and thus a declaration of war. As victims of an oppressive genocidal society, it is our right to fight back by seizing any and all women's means of reproduction.

To join the fight, simply find a roastie bourgeoisie whore and rape her! The revolution is with you my incel robot brothers! RISE UP!

RISE UP!

RISE UP!
>>
>>34097992
You know, your analogy makes sense, I'll give you that.
>>
File: titus.png (173KB, 500x758px)
titus.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>34098080
Bourgeoisie scum! Your unwillingness to contribute to the revolution means you are complicit in the genocide of our people. Therefore once the revolution is complete, you will be placed in a homosex gulag where you will be used as a work anus
>>
>>34097458
>Matching beard

The beard is fucking weird.
It stops at the jawline.
clearly he doesn't know how beards work.
>>
File: MatrixReloaded-Morpheous_01.jpg (55KB, 799x438px) Image search: [Google]
MatrixReloaded-Morpheous_01.jpg
55KB, 799x438px
>>34098156
You will also give me your pussy as my birthright, bourgeoisie whore!
>>
>>34098225
no.

termuinator salvation
>>
File: 1481924019367.jpg (100KB, 498x460px) Image search: [Google]
1481924019367.jpg
100KB, 498x460px
>>34098187
Sir, with all due respect,

Sharing all means of reproduction equally would be disastrous, especially if the revolution is a brutal one. It'll only make inefficiency rise through the roof as the means will be poorly managed by the workers.

Though I agree that the free (sex) market is killing our country, couldn't we just better regulate the means (through male-decided weddings) instead of seizing them? Through that, we could properly manage the means as they will all be kept under high surveillance, so that none become too popular nor too compelling, by a third party?
>>
>>34098369
Of course the revolution will be brutal! We will slaughter all the normies, capture the women and allow free equal access to pussy for all robots and members of the incel race!

I hope to see you in the revolution. Feminists say we live in a rape culture... wait till they get a load of me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.