[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think he still lurks here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 5dKnNra.jpg (177KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5dKnNra.jpg
177KB, 800x1200px
Do you guys think he still lurks here?
>>
>>34097096
probably not

oregano you fucking robot
>>
>>34097096
>Do you guys think he still lurks here?
who
>>
>>34097386
Wow you're new here, came here after 2014?
>>
I'm here now.
Not really enjoying it though.
>>
>>34097096
This racist website is blocked at Jewgle, m8
>>
>all these people not knowing who storybro was
jezus i havent even been here that long and I know who the guy was

In all honesty, I don't think so, I hope he got his life together and is chilling with himself
>>
>>34097486
Who are you anon?
Why are you here?
>>
>>34097686
Yes, I am anon.
I am here to check the pulse of the internet.
...it could hardly be called alive.
>>
/moot/? probably not.
>>
File: 2jEd976.jpg (55KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
2jEd976.jpg
55KB, 700x525px
I wonder, has this become a meme?
I think there was a thread about this the other day too, everyone just kinda forgot about him, it's quite sad
>you now remember its almost 3 years ago since the original start
>>
Blue, why don't you just fuck off and die already. Nobody wants to give you attention here.
>>
his stories were the highlight of my day for the longest time. really bummed that they ended.

at the time i was working a shit job i hated, would come into work hungover and sit on the can for 30-45 minutes while reading the updates he posted the night before, really made the day go by smoother
>>
Good riddance. Kid was annoying.
>>
>>34098162
I'm not blue
im inadvertandly trying to get his attention tho
>>
>>34097386
some fag that self-advertised and spammed his shitty sub twilight fanfic written by a 13 year old tier green text stories in a desperate attempt to garner some modicum of e-fame. this thread was probably even created by him too, best to ignore it.
>>
>>34098495
How long ago did story bro exist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.