[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet Support Group Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: manletcycle.jpg (71KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
manletcycle.jpg
71KB, 604x453px
This thread is for manlets to share their misery.

Daily reminder that if you are 6ft+ and a virgin/NEET you are failing life on the easiest difficulty setting.

Daily reminder that if you are 6ft+ you don't belong on /r9k/. You could fix all of your problems but you're just too lazy and entitled. You weren't predestined for failure, you just choose to fail.

>tfw 5'9''
>tfw never get to live a normal adult male life
>tfw children tower over me
>tfw 24 and mistaken for a child
>tfw women don't recognize you as a valid person
>tfw carded for beer and lighters and R-rated movies
>tfw overlooked by the boss and cooworkers
>tfw assumed to be weak and incompetent just because of my height
>tfw people go out of their way to make fun of you and ruin your self esteem time and time again
>tfw realize more and more each day that suicide is the only way out for short men

inb4 my friend is 5'7'' and has a qt gf
inb4 I'm 6'6'' but wahh poor me I have a zit and girls don't walk right up to me and worship my body
inb4 dude it's all in your head just chill out man lmao life isnt' all about blah blah blah
inb4 I'm a short girl and...
inb4 just be yourself

Fuck you, tall people. It's not enough that you have everything your way; you have to make unlucky people feel bad about their unluckiness, too. None of you are robots.
>>
You're at a good reasonable height. Stop being such a bitch.
>>
>>34097174
Shut up, asshole. How tall are you?
>>
is this the bike thread?
sup brahs
>>
>>34097262
sup brah what do you ride
>>
>>34097046
Shut the fuck up. Your height is an inconvenience, nothing more. True suffering is 5'6 and below
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>34097046
>his height starts with a 5
>mfw
>>
>>34097281
got a 600cc katana right now. i also ride around on a DR800 which is a fucking blast. what about you
>>
>>34097281
FZ6 here

But it's winter so prob not gonna ride it much for a few months
>>
>>34097309
Why? We're in the same boat anon. Women hate anyone under 6ft the same amount anon I thought we were brothers ;_;

If I can't be with fellow manlets and I can't be with tall normies... where do I belong
>>
>>34097405
>>34097438

Nice. I don't actually ride but it's cool that you guys do. I wnat to get a CRF450R and live in the country and bike everywhere and then get an injury alone in the wilderness and die with my bike on top of me slowly compressing my lungs until I suffocate
>>
File: 1484067352224.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484067352224.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>34097724
To the past, with all the rest of the genetic garbage
>>
File: 77moby1.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
77moby1.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>tfw 5'5
>have a moped but too afraid to ride it

; _;
>>
>>34097309
This. Try being 5'4, when every girl is your height or taller. You faggots who are taller than 5'7 don't know suffering.
>>
>>34097761
easy on the dying, never know when shit happens. either way I think you'll be able to get a 450 off of you if you happen to pull on the short end sometime.

either way I hope you make it buddy, riding is a ton of fun especially through nature where it's you and the bike. flexing is fun and all but going downtown with a lot of drivers pisses me off every time again.
>>
Im 6,4, im not going to deny, it is pretty sweet to tower over everyone I meet. Being close to 195lbs means I have a normal build, loads of people I meet mention my height.

Girls will normally be like "Your really tall". Like I know bitch.
>>
5'6 reporting. 20 still getting treated like a child. Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1450362142055.jpg (127KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
1450362142055.jpg
127KB, 720x726px
>>34097046
>5'9"
OP im 5'5 get out of here. 5'7 is the real manlet cut off, anything higher you just suck at life and height is not the issue.
>>
I'm 6'8 and I really want to forcefully bear hug a manlet.
>>
>5'5
I have lost my virginity and had a gf - but that was only one time and I felt like I completely lucked out.

Now I feel that I will be alone forever, you can't win the lottery twice.
>>
>>34097046

5'6" here. Your problems are small time.

You're taller than the average girl. Get your shit together.
>>
You guise should really consider going homo, nobody gets put to these bullshit Hollywood standards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.