[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find group of friends with similar interests/personalities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1435092569195.jpg (135KB, 958x719px)
1435092569195.jpg
135KB, 958x719px
>find group of friends with similar interests/personalities
>at first enjoy being around them, just happy to have friends
>slowly realize how autistic they are
>despise them and myself for being like them
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34097010

>tfw too autistic for chad's
>tfw too normie for spergs
>tfw both groups see me as a black sheep

have only met a handful of other people like me. life is suffering
>>
>>34097010
Yes. Then I went social climbing, ended up with cool friends and was still unhappy.
Your friends aren't the problem, you are.
>>
>>34097010
Kind of.

When we're comfortable around one another, that's when I usually learn they have some kind of crippling autism like me.

A co-worker of mine came off as very normal until he confided in me he can't stop drinking to save his life and he routinely gets pass-out drink in public places.
>>
Mental illness. Congratulations anon
>>
yeah that was me freshman year of college, literally did nothing but play video games all day, I don't think we discussed studying or girls once
>>
>>34097060
Exactly.

>>34097010
>make friends at work
>they dont really care even if you do horrible things outside of work if youre a good worker
>i work with a sex offender nigger who was on the front page of a local newspaper
>nobody cares he had cp on his pc
>people still like him
>youll make money, do some social and develop skills at the same time
>you literally spend 40 hours a week with them ANYWAY so why not enjoy it
>dont have to see any more people outside of work time
>get to spend your life working on your projects instead of upkeeping autists who constantly demand your time
>>
>find a group of friends with similar interests
>slowly realize that i am just too autistic to have fun conversations
>slowly talking to them less and less
>before i had friends i was not that lonely
>now after i had friends but dont want them anymore my loneliness is worse than before

i wish there was an agreement i could have with someone to just be part-time friends instead of full-time talking to each other multiple types per week kind of deal
>>
>>34097337
My best friend and I can go years without seeing each other face to face. No letter, no shit. Just meet up and act like we're still 15 year old boys and do stupid shit a couple of hours every 2-3 months.
>>
File: 2312312313.png (594KB, 994x548px) Image search: [Google]
2312312313.png
594KB, 994x548px
>>34097315

>make friends at work
>get along with everyone so it's very friendly and easy going
>see them on occasion outside of work for drinks/house party sort of things
>realize i have no genuine connection to any of these people on the levels they have with each other
>still feel lonely

at least there's people around sometimes i guess.
>>
>>34097439
I felt like this at first. Because I was the new guy in the group. You'll get used to it as people leave and when new people come, you'll already feel better.
>>
>>34097075
>>34097139
Yeah probably lol

>>34097315
Hopefully this, but for now I kind of have to make friends. Can't spend all of uni dicking around in my room and all
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.