[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of wizardchan? Is it a good alternative to here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wizard.gif (56KB, 196x255px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.gif
56KB, 196x255px
What does /r9k/ think of wizardchan? Is it a good alternative to here?
>>
You're not allowed to talk about other chans
>>
>>34096792
If you're not between 25 and 30 yo don't divulge your age.
>>
just leave these guys alone. this board's population will do more harm than good to their site by a long shot.
>>
>>34096918
This, most people here are teens that think they have problems and failed normies. Leave the wizards alone.
>>
I go post pics of women im banging to fuck with them
>>
>>34096792
dead air and hopelessness kicked in before I could even finish reading half a thread
there is no business for us there
they genuinely think 2D > 3D
weird bunch
>>
>>34096792
95% of r9k wouldn't fit in and leave/be banned within a week
>>
it's a funny place that decries sex and then defines themselves by their lack of it

as you might expect, acrid denial is the one note they hammer on forever
>>
>>34097063
You deserve some kind of reward. Please screen capture the immense butthurt everytime you do this. You're an angel. You're a gift from god. You're the hero we need but didn't deserve. I love you.
>>
>>34097428
Well I originally never did this, and tried to be nice but their /mlp/ tier autism over little shit made me enjoy seeing them in pain
>>
The people on Wizardchan consider you a bunch of failed normies. All of you idiots who think you can migrate to Wizardchan would get banned after 3 posts.

Wizardchan was much better under Glaive's control but now it's controlled by an extremist autistic cabal.

>inb4 some butthurt Wizfag claims Glaive was bad due to his alleged "trolling"
Glaive didn't troll anybody besides himself, and he just lied about his association to improve his image and the dumb wizards bought it because it fit into their persecution complex. If Glaive didn't give a fuck about Wizardchan, then he wouldn't have cried to Joshua Moon/Null on Skype when he got banned.
>>
i'd post on there all the time if it wasn't so slow
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.