[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big is your mom's butt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

How big is your mom's butt?
>>
my mom is a pancake
>>
File: 1483580388670.jpg (43KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
1483580388670.jpg
43KB, 250x345px
>>34096661
How is that even possible dude?
>>
That pic hit me right in benis

>tfw no MILF fuck buddy who buys me drinks and food
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 1200x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1200x1410px
Not as big as her tits
>>
Not an Oedipus but I'll acknowledge that she's cartoonishly thicc, I fucking hate it
>>
>>34096631
her ass is non existent, she's lke 5 foot nothing with no tits, either.
>>
>>34097012
My mom has a nice ass.
>>
She used to have a pretty nice figure, but she's a Type 1 diabetic and is in the end stages of kidney failure so she's lost huge amounts of weight and looks sickly thin.
>>
>>34097012
Why would you hate it?
>>
here she is taking a load in her ass
http://www.xvideos.com/video3779026/my_friend_fucking_his_mom_in_law_and_cums_in_her_ass
>>
File: 1vvbn7.jpg (245KB, 979x768px) Image search: [Google]
1vvbn7.jpg
245KB, 979x768px
>>34097012
Post ass pics. I she resists, you know what to do.
>>
>>34096631
Average sized, i guess. My aunties, on the other hand, is fucking HUGE. Its like a goddamn sofa.
>>
My mom has a nice thick butt. I squeeze it when she's sleeping sometimes.
>>
File: 2011-26475.jpg (489KB, 2102x1425px) Image search: [Google]
2011-26475.jpg
489KB, 2102x1425px
>mommy will never use you to humiliate her work rival.
>>
File: 2837501.png (591KB, 937x849px) Image search: [Google]
2837501.png
591KB, 937x849px
Too big
>Tfw When your own mother is a land whale
>Probably will die in about 5-15 years due to fat and smoking habits
>Tfw you tell her to stop smoking and give moral support but she only rewards you by beating you up like a bitch.
>>
>>34098576
>I squeeze it when she's sleeping sometimes
Your Chad brother squeezes it when she's awake
>>
>>34096631
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....quite and original......hmmmmmm......taste
>>
>>34098786
But I don't have a brother.
>>
File: 456576879.jpg (27KB, 386x267px) Image search: [Google]
456576879.jpg
27KB, 386x267px
>>34098830
>But I don't have a brother.
that you know of
>>
My mom has a pretty big ass.
It still disgust me though cause she's my mom. It's just impossible to look at her like that
>>
pretty flat, my mom is skinny as a rail
>>
>>34098576
I do the same to my sister, I'd never try it on my mom though. Light sleeper and my dad would probably beat me up
>>
>>34097855
So she's about to die? Maybe you should read this if you have nothing to lose. http://healthwyze.org/reports/252-special-investigative-report-curing-diabetes-naturally-and-holistically
>>
>>34100300
My mom's a pretty heavy sleeper, so I just listen to see if she's really asleep and I start playing with her butt a little.
>>
>>34100456
Yeah same with my sister, she's kind of plain and and chubby but she has a soft jiggly ass . Plus she starts snoring when she's really out so it's easy to tell when she's sleeping deep.
I could literally walk in my parents room, and have the door or floor barely creak, and my moms up
>>
>>34100456
She probably knows and is playing along, just rub her clit and start escalating things from there.
>>
>>34100700
I was sleeping next to her one time (we do that occasionally) and tried to put my hand down her pants, but I didn't get too far before she pulled my hand away. I played it off like I was asleep, though.
I have managed to play with her tits a little without waking her up, though.
>>
>>34100822
Two words: Sleeping pills. Just crush them up in some juice.
>>
>>34100863
I'm not that fucked up.
>>
>>34100571
Ever think about trying to fuck her?
>>
>>34100927
Usually, when I'm horny, then once I finish fapping and it's like meh.
She's pretty much a robot too, & we get along great, so that's kind of fucked up. At one point I've joked about us fucking since we're both virgns and played it off afterward and she gave the typical eww, response so I doubt I could try it consensual either.
>>
>>34101039
>she gave the typical eww, response
Because she is obliged to. Got the same response from a cousin until we were both drunk and horny.
>>
>>34101085
Cousins are different, you're not really that close to begin with as opposed to in house family you see everyday.
.Even I've kissed a cousin when I was like 10
>>
>>34097855
And extract any "problem teeth".
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.