[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else 25+ and drinking alone? Tell me about your life anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 1483344027358.png (89KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1483344027358.png
89KB, 320x287px
Anyone else 25+ and drinking alone?

Tell me about your life anon
>>
24 so close. I prefer it over going out with people. If I do go out to drink with people, I hate it. I don't like it when people get happy drunk-it is annoying.
>>
24, but I'll be there as soon as I get off work. Currently wasting the last half hour shitposting in the bathroom
>>
File: 1434790316574.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
1434790316574.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
Sipping whiskey, watching movies and doing nothing with my life but at peace with the world currently

Been drinking every day for 3 weeks now
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 120x120px
>>34096496
>went to decent US Military College
>Got out, went into Navy as an officer for two years
>got pressured to drink by one of my friends during that time
>now I can't stop drinking, need to be hammered all the time now
>can barely hold my job due to this reason

I'm not ugly, but mildly autistic and I've been so caught up in "muh career" that I never got a gf. I hope it's not too late.

God I'm so fucking lonely
>>
File: 1351134916133.jpg (75KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1351134916133.jpg
75KB, 498x360px
25 and currently drinking alone in my room and watching it's always sunny in Philadelphia
>recently got discharged from the military for being a depressed alcoholic
>now moved to a new city and live with an old friend
>Friend is also a heavy drinker
>These past couple of weeks we've been blasting through liquor handles like nobody's business
>>
>>34097033
I feel you

I called my mom today just for someone to talk to for a while, the loneliness is the hardest part
>>
26 desu and will be tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (710KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
710KB, 3264x2448px
I'm 26 and I have been drinking alone since I was 21. I am in college for the 3rd time to hopefully unfuck my shit and be a normal person. Doing better this time around but I am beginning to miss the meds I hated all my life because I can't focus.

Xtra tall boy High Life here.
>>
>>34097100
Mom part hit me hard
>haven't seen parents in two years
>Dad called last week asking how it was going
>lie and say I've been great

I don't know if I'll visit them again until I get my drinking under control, I don't want them to see me like the shitty wreck I am
>>
>>34097239
You think it';s easy to fake but your parents can always tell when things are bad
>>
>>34097334
Not him but only my mom can tell when things are shit. My dad is the biggest self centered asshole I have ever seen. He acts like because he paid child support when he divorced my mom he thinks he raised me.
>>
>>34096496

I'm an autistic wierdo.

I drink to stop feeling bad about all the stupid things I said to other people today.

It works.
>>
>>34097415
Opposite situation my man

Parents divorced but my dad is the only person who really cares about me, basically my best friend
>>
>>34097464
>>34097464
My father was too concerned about finding pussy to care about me. He literally never called for 2 years and comes back and acted like nothing happened. Now I have to move in with him and my stepmom in a month. I might just blow my brains out in his living room for shits and giggles because he is an unlikeable faggot. When I went back to school he was wondering why I didn't just continue wagecucking for the rest of my life even though I was in a dead end job with no prospect of full time employment.

>tfw already drunk before 6pm
>>
File: 1459030476358.jpg (136KB, 1000x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1459030476358.jpg
136KB, 1000x1262px
>>34097612
hang in there bud

things have to get better
>>
>>34097740
I'm banking on it. The pas month I lost 2 friends to suicide and I'm trying not to make it a trio.
>>
Bump becuz why not
>>
>36
>can't drink until tomorrow night when i'm off work and finally get paid
>tonight will be eating hot dogs, sleeping meds and then a good night's sleep
>>
I'm 25 and eating a box of cookies alone. Same shit. I almost cried yesterday thinking about this girl I met four years ago. She's moving in with the love of her life soon. I thought I was over it, but I'm not. Four fucking years, almost five. I've met so many women since. Been on dating sites. Even had girls ask me out. But still her. It's all so fucked man. Why does it have to be this way? I wish I never met her. I never had any chance at all. She never cared for me or anything. But these feelings persist. Won't go away. She wasn't even that fucking cute or hot or anything. Fucking sucks man. I feel like this hell will never end some days.
>>
File: [PAD]crows_v04_c014_156-157.png (495KB, 1527x1200px) Image search: [Google]
[PAD]crows_v04_c014_156-157.png
495KB, 1527x1200px
25, have to stay up all night for work so am spending the night listening to Drum & Bass and reading manga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fNXIMOGeSI

Feels great man, I never understood why 25+ threads devolve into people crying about how terrible being alone is. I thought /r9k/ was slightly less gay than that.
>>
>>34097917
>The pas month I lost 2 friends to suicide
why?
>>
>>34100379
One was a retired surgeon, he was an older man I looked up to. The other was a chadesque guy from high school who had biceps bigger than my waste but always let me hang out with him and my mother let him stay with us for a while when he was in a slump. The later blew his brains out 3am New Years Day, the former blew his brains out the weekend after thanksgiving. :(
>>
>>34100532
why did chad an hero?
>>
>>34100575
Yes, he was a good Chad though ;_;
>>
Been up for nearly twenty-four hours. Drinking the last bit of champagne in my fridge. Going to bed after. Hopefully won't be hung over for therapy tomorrow.
>>
>>34096496
im 27 and literaly about to go buy a bottle of shitty whiskey to get fucking smashed on after 1 year of sobriety

i dont fucking care anymore
>>
>>34100605
i asked why tho?
>>
>>34100532
>Am currently a surgeon
>Planning to commit suicide shortly before or after retirement

Wonder if there's more people who think like this.
>>
>>34100648
He just got out of rehab for coke. Other than that I don't know why the Chad did it. The surgeon had been struggling with depression for a while apparently.
>>
>>34100673
>Planning to commit suicide shortly before or after retirement
why?
>>
I'm 27 years old and polishing off a litre bottle of whisky. I used to think that I could hide my drink dependency from the wider world, but that was utterly foolish. I recently went on holiday with a 75 year old acquaintance who has better physical health than I do. At the breakfast table in our cheapo hotel, I had to ask him to go and bring me a coffee, each and every day. I used the excuse of "ill health" and tiredness.

I was ashamed of myself, as it should have been me doing favours for him, considering his age. I simply couldn't handle the fear of using a coffee machine and carrying a full cup back to our breakfast table without dropping it thanks to my shaking hands. Even eating my food was awkward, especially when I noticed people from other tables looking at me.

Once the bar had opened, and I'd got some drinks in me, I was able to go out, visit places, and fully enjoy my holiday with full confidence. It was just the mornings that were atrocious.

These things creep up on one. I would have never imagined that "social drinking" would turn into this. It's reached the stage where I can no longer hide it from others. I imagine 2017 will bring either death or some form of institutionalisation.
>>
>>34100767
Not him but, why not? Being a surgeon is mentally taxing and the slightest hiccup could serverly cripple or even kill a patient. My friend never talked much about his work but my uncle who knew him better than me said that some prior "operation" had weighed on him til he killed himself
>>
>>34100767
Boredom. I've managed to become too content with doing nothing in life which is fine but it also means that everything has become pointless. Not to mention I don't want to stick around long enough to become so old that I won't be able to look after myself and all my family will be long dead by then other than one person and they'll have their own family at that point.

Although on one hand I have been thinking recently that if I do kill myself, the people who know me will blame it on stupid things like never having been in a relationship and missing out on other such normalfag things and I've kind of been thinking I should try and be as rich as possible and live as long possible to spite people who say you need to behave and act in a certain way to get on in life. But I don't think I'd enjoy that, might just be easier to keep such a low profile that when I die no one will really know about it.
>>
>>34101012
>some prior "operation" had weighed on him til he killed himself
what went wrong?
>>
>>34101055
or just write a note saying a different reason why?
>>
>>34101056
How the fuck should I know. What's with all these fucking questions? God Damn
>>
>>34101012
Surgeons make mistakes all the time, once you've made a few you learn to accept it and move on. No one can ever be a successful surgeon if they shit themselves about every procedure they do. In my experience, my top bosses (the ones who seem to be calm all the time and always look to be in control) were the ones that seriously fucked up in their early careers but got over it. The ones who never make big mistakes are permanently worried about when it might happen to them and they can never relax properly due to it.

>>34101088
I doubt anyone would be around to read it. By that time in my life I will have hoped to have more or less completely isolated myself.
>>
>>34101088

People don't fucking care about any of that. They already have a narrative about you being a wierd loner.
>>
>>34101321
fuck off back to facebook, bitch.

kek, not original.
>>
File: low life.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
low life.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>34097156
>Miller Low Life

Great Choice anon
>>
File: free will.jpg (353KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
free will.jpg
353KB, 2048x1447px
>>34101055
>a wageslave that kills himself because he is conditioned to work, yet can't get a job

Like pottery
>>
>>34101558
We don't have High Life 40s only those oversized 32oz cans
>>
I might be doing well overall in life but, this episode might not go well.
>>
>>34101601
Yeah the glass bottles are usually only sold where basketball americans live
>>
>>34101705
I live in North Carolina, literally basketball the state.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.