[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide and a cop call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

green text time.
>be me
>19, have a gf thats 24
>been dating for 3 years.
>im a loser with clinical depression.
>i have no job.
>sometimes make money from my logos or art and did murals for a while.
>but not enough confidence to keep persuing.
>weve broke up in the past cause of drugs, and other shit.
>2 nights ago we had an arugment about how im on the road to nowhere,
>text her all day yesterday. no reply.
>text her today she answers. says this long thing on how she cant keep doing this.
>told her to call it how it is. tell me im a loser and your giving up on me dont sugar coat it.
>she denies it.
>at this point being ignored for a day and a half really fucking gets my blood boiling.
>broke my door down and some other shit around the house.
>tell her im gonna killmyself and when she gets a phone call from my mom tomorrow i want u to know its because of you.
>im calling the police.
>im a criminal of some sorts nothing creepy.
> try hiding all my shit thinking cops are coming. >take a bunch of shit downstairs.
>mom sister grandmother walks in.
>i yell get granny the fuck out of the house the cops are coming for me.
>cops never came.
>mom talked tp gf.
>mom gave me sometime of relaxing pill
>mfw the pill got me feeling more depressed
>mfw im back at my house alone wanting to finally killmyself
>>
thanks for replyng. bye bro bots.... its been real
>>
>>34096318
You should not do that got lots to live for
>>
Nigger how are you depressed when you got a girl who will swallow your cum ON COMMAND.

I'd be king of the fucking world if I had a gf.
>>
>>34097247
everyday i woke up and she le me know what a piece of trash i was
>>
Everything will be fine once you get a job. Try not to proritize art jobs and just get something that earns you enough for a living. Then, when your life is steady enough (you already got a gf, good job), try to remove all drugs from your life. They are artificial high's that screw up people's average-level happiness and make their average the former bottom-level happiness, which causes depression.

You are 19, you still have lots and lots of chances, you could keep on doing nothing for 20 years, but just do it man, getting a life is simple and worked for me.
>>
>>34097340
And then she sucked your dick right? Or you ate her pussy?
>>
>>34096580
>>34096318
ur fucked. and even more so bc you probably dont have any suicide methods.
>>
>>34097340

You just feel that way because you are very self-conscious because of your low self-esteem which comes from your lack of achieved goals.

That is totally normal for a 19-year-old. When I compare myself to when I was 19, back then I had nothing I would say a man has to have. Work, and then in a few years you'll have everything.
>>
don't suicide over a girl you baby

keep living, break up with her. you are a human individual
>>
>>34097610

Except for motivation and determination. Humans can create motivation for themselves from nothing. Even if you are void, just make it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.