[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I ever a sociopath?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1484247420355.jpg (77KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1484247420355.jpg
77KB, 600x563px
This is long but hopefully interesting enough to read
>16
>get bullied alot, one kid drills a hole through my hoodie into my chest in workshop class
>a negress throws a calculator at my eye in math class, it looks like I'm crying blood, have to go to the hospital
>start feeling sympathy for serial killers
>dad dies months later when I'm 17, I see his dead body up close and have to handle it on par with the instruction with the 911 operator
>think this is turning point
>start developing obsession with serial killers and psychopaths
>homicidal thoughts out the ass for about a year and a half
>think about wearing a black guy mask and doing drive bys
>be filled with rage and hate for a year, other than that pretty emotionless
>18
>rob someone
>rape a girl
>abuse pet cat
>have general baseline hatred for everyone, but fairly emotionless still
>come March
>have psychotic breakdown
>get arrested and sent to jail, later mental hospital
>the jail psychologist says I'm a schizophrenic sociopath, I say I'm proud
>the police have my finger print
>the people at the police station and mental hospital know of my homicidal urges, the mental hospital knows that I want to kill the guy who molested me as a kid
>I now know what incarceration feels like
>still filled with hatred and anger
>try to break out of mental hospital once, choke guard out once
>only diagnosed with schizophrenia instead of that AND sociopathy in the mental hospital, in contrast to the jails diagnosis
>cry over raping girl in hospital
>hatred subsides
>murderous impulses gone
>out of hospital now
>feel barely anything at all, no hatred no anger no desire to engage in antisocial behavior
>so still emotionless mostly and fairly disconnected from humanity in my eyes but the murderous hatred shit is pretty much gone
What happened to me? Was I emotionally stunted by being in a mental hospital? And how does antisocial personality just subside like that?
>>
>>34095531
>not green lining how you raped a girl
cmon dude
>>
>>34095531

>abuse pet cat

I don't care about the rest but this disgusts me
>>
sociopathy occurs in very early development, you cannot become a sociopath later in life because you have already developed a consciousness

you're just a damaged individual

now stop being edgy
>>
>>34095663
>girl comes over to my place high
>cuddle with her, play with her tits
>eventually pull her panties to the side and start fucking her
>"stop"
>"stop"
>"stop"
>"WHY ARENT YOU STOPPING"
>"because it feels so good"
>continue to hump away
>>
>>34095734
thats hot dude
you got pic
>>
>>34095715
No you're thinking of psychopathy
Sociopath is one who became crazy and damaged because of external factors later on
>>
>>34095846
right?..

That's what the story's about
>>
>>34095761
Here u go m8 oregano basil
>>
>>34095531
it sounds like you have a resilient and strong enough brain that is able to repair itself once the shitblocks have worked their way out of it

congrats, dude, you're one in a million

try not to not be in bad situations from now on, if it's possible
and keep reaching for that rainbow
>>
>>34095707
LE PEOPLE DIE AND I FEEL NOTHING
LE FUCK WITH ANIMALS YOURE EVIL
>>
>>34096052
its for anons like this that i visit this board
>>
>>34096052
It's hard not to reflect on the past though
>>
you just have autism like a lot of us here
don't worry about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.