[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Your historical figures and you/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: IHASANAXEMUSLIMSCUM.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IHASANAXEMUSLIMSCUM.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
Hey anons, what famous historical figures do you identify the most as?

I'll start :

>Attila, King of the Huns
Edgy kid living in shitty tribe becomes a warlord and goes to war against literally everyone he meets. Despised romanised normies, whom he considered faggots, and made money the laziest way possible : by pummeling the guy who had more than him until he yielded all he had.

Truly an inspiration to us all.

>Charles Martel
Killed Muslims en masse and saved Europe from their slow invasion. 'Nuff said.
>>
>>34095331
>John Johnson
Random dockworker from 1874. Lived in a tiny apartment and shitposted by sending letters to random people.
>>
>>34095331
>Early Life Einstein

Not at the smart age. At the age where he fucks everything up, hoping that in the future he will become a genius that's worth something.
>>
File: 5459-004-49F5EE53.jpg (32KB, 367x450px) Image search: [Google]
5459-004-49F5EE53.jpg
32KB, 367x450px
>Alfred the Great
King of Wessex. Got bullied by the vikings and had to live with some old bitch and burnt her cakes. Eventually returned to kill all the vikings that bullied him.

Truly the Adam Lanza of his day.
>>
File: 1476033078292s.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1476033078292s.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
>>34096064
I did say famous. Oh well, maybe you're just autistic.

Who am I kidding, I'm on this board after all
>>
Thomas Jefferson.
>>
>Audie Murphy
Literally just an angsty teen who instead of shooting up schools, shot up germans instead

>Karl Marx
Angry 40 year old virgin who was disgusted by people better off than them so he set off to destroy the world
>>
File: Nokidding.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nokidding.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>34097829
>"Angry 40 year old virgin who was disgusted by people better off than them so he set off to destroy the world"

To be fair, later on, he reconsidered his life choices and told everyone it was utter shit. However, nobody listened. That said, his story is even sadder if you add that bit.

>tfw you invent a shit system then apologize but people already took it way too far.
>>
>Charlemagne
OC DONUT STEEL

Just read this guys wiki
>>
>Caligula, emperor of rome
Probably autistic, massive pervert and had many colorful rumours spoken about him. Notoriously bad managing money, mentally Ill and not fond of Jews.
>>
>>34098163
Honestly though, he was one of my top ten too.

How can you fuck up so bad as to lose an ENTIRE SHIPMENT OF GRAIN ESSENTIAL TO THE CAPITAL?
>>
>>34097902
How is a system that improves the life of robots and destroys chad's life "shit"?
>>
>>34098466
Because said Chad evolve from capitalist sex symbol to communist man of the hour and become main communist party members, literally extremely powerful nobility that shit on your worthless non-worker or worker's life.

Mao says hi.
>>
>>34098541
Not if chads resist, and they will.

BTW mao improved the lives of millions of poor robots. He wasn't a chad himself. no wealth, no social position just pure hatred against the feudal structure.
>>
File: st-augustine-5.jpg (69KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
st-augustine-5.jpg
69KB, 900x750px
>>34095331
>Augustine of Hippo
Attractive and degenerate in his youth, intelligent and good in school, was an edgy heretic but begins to discover God and the error of his ways at the start of his adult life, struggles with questions of faith and morals.
>>
File: Muhmuhwaaaa.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Muhmuhwaaaa.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>34098626
Consider this :
>Chads follow tropes and trends.
>Therefore, if communism become predominant ideology in populace, Chads will become communist.
>Because he's a faithful servant of the People (but also a very hot one) Chad gets into propaganda movies, or becomes a tv announcer, or drag people into the Communist Party's assemblies (either by force through sheer might or with his smooth talk), and the Commissar of the People will reward him with special privileges.
>As we all know, women are attracted to not only men privileged with beauty, but also privileged with higher standards of livings.
>Therefore, Chad will not only become Borris, Standard Bearer of the Glorious Revolution, but also will have tons of chicks flowing to him.
>These roasties will breed children for him, and these children will have all the privileges that daddy worked so hard to get and more, just because they were born to that dad, reforming the social hierarchy we had in capitalism.

Anon, the Chads WILL evolve. It will only be a brief respite before they, yet again, get their places at the top, and we at the bottom.
>>
Tamerlane
>Get betrayed by friend.
>DONT. TRUST. ANYBODY.
>proceed to kill everyone that hints a funny look in your direction
>>
File: 1484246838788.jpg (11KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484246838788.jpg
11KB, 540x540px
>>34098847
Thought provoking stuff, anon. You are right.
>>
File: 1449545695231.jpg (163KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
1449545695231.jpg
163KB, 600x756px
>>34095331
I think Napoleon was a quiet loner of sorts especially when he was younger. I wish I was more like Napoleon.

Claudius was also a robot
>>
>>34095331
>Emperor Tiberius
Always seen as the second. Nobody liked him even though he was a great general, loyal,respecful ecc.The family was a nest of vipers ,but he was very fond of his brother. I always saw him as a person forced to embark on a road that he didn't want to but he had to accept and suffer in silence.
Also Domitianus intrigues me.

>tfw you will never go into voluntary exile in Rhodes
>>
File: 1474335677119.jpg (68KB, 593x752px) Image search: [Google]
1474335677119.jpg
68KB, 593x752px
Nicky
>completely unprepared for his position
>would fuck up big time and not even give a heck
>turned what was going to be a period of rapid reform and growth into a period of chaos and tragedy
>was still a cool guy and just couldn't help but be an awful leader
>>
Fernando Pessoa
a wiz that writes poetry all his life about all kinds of inner problems with he was, he also had a lot of mental problems, he wrote a lot of his works drunk or on drugs.
he died of cirrosys(idk the word).
he was a portuguese writer so if you do not speak portuguese you cannot understand all of his powerlevel since most of it is lost by translation.
and we read this shit on high school.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.