[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic Parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1012.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1012.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
Who here /autism/ parents?

It feels like I've been sabotaged from the start. I am temporarily living with my father again (for a variety of reasons its more convenient) and he is the worst asspie you can imagine.

>Incompetent in the extreme and quick to temper because of that failure, examples:

>Carries cooked food long distances instead of bringing plates to the cooker and sperges everytime he inevitably drops something - like goes into a full rage rant like 'Fuck sake, fuck fuck fuck' and will be visibly irritant for minutes after.
>He took up classical guitar and hasn't progressed beyond starter songs in the 2 years he's been doing it. Every time I try to point out what he's doing wrong in his technique he just REEEEEEs and tells me 'I'm just doing what the fucking instructor told me' even though he's not even playing the right notes.
>Frequently loses things and has panic attacks which in a public setting are a nightmare, 'Where are my keys?' Where are my fucking keys?' - he howls this in car parks etc etc when people are looking.
>Insists on criticizing everybody's driving and suffers repeatedly from rage attacks whilst behind a vehicle which is fucking terrifying.
>Finds anything that requires the slightest complex thought 'Oh its too much for me', giving up before he's even made an attempt at it.
>No friends, everybody including other members of the family he has isolated because of this bizarre behavior. He has become intolerable to be around.

I have many more such green text stories, but how do I help him anons? I'm moving back out soon to another country but I can't stand to see him like this. If I could just get him to cope with the temper tantrums and anxiety which result from the most basic shit, I would feel a lot happier.
>>
>>34094840
baby are your parents retarded because you sure are special
>>
>>34094851
I keked thanks anon, that cheered me up.
>>
>>34094840
My dad is some kind of autist for sure.
>things have to be done specifically his way
>doesn't matter if there is an easier, more widely accepted way, it has to be like he wants it
>often stutters when he's angry
>can't control the volume of his voice
>cares too much about what other people think
>>
File: 1482182465420.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482182465420.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>34094840
My mom almost never smiles, seems constantly tired (not because of me, I moved out already), irritable and has probably spent thousands of hours playing solitaire or watching reality TV in the last few years.
My dad used to be also very introverted but now is fairly normal and has a good paying job. He's also more redpilled than /pol/ on gypsies and immigrants, so redpilled that my leftist grandfather threw him out of his house (and us too).

I got the usual social autist package, and so had my brother (currently a 16y/o NEET), which seems to be supporting that our autistic tendencies are part of the familial heritage.
>>
File: 234782934789.jpg (363KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
234782934789.jpg
363KB, 1536x1536px
>>34094840
I'm quite certain that my father would be as autistic as I am, only he couldn't live it bc of responsibility for his familiy.

Has no friends, no hobbies besides hunting which is completely unsocial
Has boring life and won't let other people invite him to stuff that he could enjoy
Flips his shit for reasons understandable to nobody but him (e.g. the phone rings and nobody is answering)
>>
My mom is a nervous anxiety ridden wreck (just like me) so I blame genetics for that one.

And my biological father died of a heroin overdose last year and could never keep a job (he was basically a scumbag).

Mix those two together and you get bastard me. I kind of wish they went through with the abortion.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.