[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly goes on at clubs/parties? normies explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

What exactly goes on at clubs/parties?
normies explain
>>
>>34094053

Drinking. Drugs. Guys trying to convince girls to sleep with them. It's pretty much exactly what you think
>>
>>34094080
how exactly do the guys try to convince them to sleep with them?
what is the ratio on average of guys succeeding to guys failing?
do girls only go home with the chads?
>>
>>34094080
This. Loud, shitty postmodern music that makes you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>34094053
Dumb normies being dumb normies
>>
>>34094053
I have only been to clubs a few times. Each time was super, super awful. It was crowded and smelled like piss and vomit.

Random people will come up to you and start touching you. It's all just weird and terrible. No amount of alcohol makes it better
>>
>>34094053
I went to one, like in 2002, but I still remember how it went.
>loud music
>they keep all the liquor in the kitchen so they can play gatekeeper
>"YO, ANON, WHAT'RE YOU DOIN-, YOU NEED SOMETHIN TO DRINK? I'LL GET IT FOR YOU, DON'T MOVE!"
>the chads do their chad shit
>you might see another robot there dragged along by his normalfag acquaintances
>you might try to engage one another
>you'll both realize you're better off nursing your drinks and just standing on the wall
>>
>>34094108

>how exactly do the guys try to convince them to sleep with them?

Alcohol & drugs are social lubricants. Casual conversation can turn to playful can turn to lewd.

>what is the ratio on average of guys succeeding to guys failing?

Great question. I honestly have no data on this. I'd wager the sucess rate is much lower than you think, even for Chad's. Usually the goal is just to get a phone number and pursue the girl later.

>do girls only go home with the chads?

They have better success, yeah, but you already knew that. Non-chads have to work harder - they can make up some ground by dressing nice and having a keen wit.
>>
>>34094108
Not if they are drunk enough.
>>
>>34094053
Only fun if you're drunk and with a group of friends who won't ditch you somewhere
>>
>>34094231
Lol... That's not a good representation of parties. It should be just you and your friends at home and having a good time, not with strangers
>>
>>34094298
Oh...Lol, well I did mention this took place like some fucking 15 years ago, retard.
>>
>spending hours getting ready
>find attention seekers outfits and figure out which one will give you the best reward so you don't have to start conversations (band/tv show/ conversation starter tees, outrageous, ridiculous jacket, etc.)
>have panic attack an hour before
>slam an energy drink and some kind of greasy food so you don't get too drunk too fast again
>buy a pack of cigarettes to chain smoke
>get to club
>buy beer
>look around club while waiting for bartender to check out who is there
>go smoke cigarettes while you get drunk on the patio
>get drunk enough to dance
>dance
>start dancing with a girl until you creep her out and she runs away to go hang out with her friends
>use the most disgusting bathroom you've ever been in or an alley
>drink, dance, and chain smoke until last call
>crawl home drunk and alone
>>
>shit music that's excessively loud to the point you can't speak
>normies and roasting dancing to said shit music
>people wearing shit clothes
>over priced shit drinks
>>
>>34094332
You couldve done it that way 15 years ago
>>
>>34094298
>It should be just you and your friends at home and having a good time, not with strangers

What's the point of getting your friends drunk and trying to fuck them?
>>
>>34094334

Don't forget that the night set you back 50 dollars or so. While the roasties didn't pay anything, betas bought them their drinks and chad payed for the taxi back to this place.

Clubs are basically places where roasties let loose their depraved nature while picking out a chad from the males.

Yet time after time average and below males waste their time and money on this shit hoping for a roastie like fools.
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px)
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>34094372
I wasn't the host

*tips*
>>
>>34094053
Those saying clubs are shit are those people who doesn't know how to have a good time.

Let me greentext last time i was out

>be 19
>warming up at a friends house, his parents are out
>we are 2 guys 2 chicks, including a couple
>drink, listen to loud music and just enjoy eachothers company
>clock is 22:30
>order a Uber, arrive at the club
>gets in because over 18 (yes, eurofag)
>go meet with our group of friends including their friends
>We are so many we take 2 tables next to eachother
> drinking, flirting with one of the girls
> 7/10, cute face
> laughs at everything i say
> go to the dancefloor with her
> dance and makeout
> rest of the night is a blur of drinking, making out with girl and partying with friends
> after the club find McD or kebab

That' s how clubbing is, dunno why you guys don't like it
>>
>>34094231
I have never been to a party even close to what you described there
>>
>>34094523
>unno why you guys don't like it

Then what are you doing on this board?
>>
>>34094523
sounds terrible degenerate
>>
>>34094558
It was a halloween party a 'friend' of mine was throwing.

I shit you not, all the chads guarded the liquor like mother bears.

I ended up just smoking in the backyard and leaving when they got pissed I wouldn't share my weed.
>>
>>34094439
Sex is fun, especially when you're inebriated.
>>
>>34094523

>loud music that you can't talk over
>shit music, at that
>crowded
>hot and sweaty
>full of drunks being idiots
>expensive
>shitty toilets
>full of chads

Can't see the appeal desu
>>
>>34094610
Damn brother, sounds bad.

The parties i go to everybody brings at least a bottle + mix, put it on a table in the living room and everybody drink of everybodies alcohol
>>
>>34094610

>chads guarded the liquor like mother bears

Sounds like a bunch of underage faggots without fake ids
>>
>>34094523
Totally agree with you man, had basically the same experience like you without the smoking and drinking, almost turned in my v-card with a pretty hot girl (definitely 7,5/8) but I was still bluepill back then and fucked myself over. What country are you in by the way?
>>
>>34094610
>all the chads guarded the liquor like mother bears.

Wait, you didnt bring your own????
>>
File: bengali.jpg (62KB, 564x850px)
bengali.jpg
62KB, 564x850px
>friends
>drinks
>club music
>qt girls

It's a good time. You would enjoy it, OP. Met my gf there.
>>
No one ever really gets laid, no privacy whatsoever, just a bunch of drunk faggots grinding to shitty music and a ten person long line to use the bathroom. Every time.
>>
>>34094053

well, there are shitty / fancy clubs where chads go to to hit on staceys while dancing to shitty commercial electronic music and buying overprized booze in the hope to get laid.

then there are some underground clubs where people go to listen to some vibes where djs / artists play that have a reputation in the scene. people there usualy have a good time and its quite easy to get people known without that social darwinistic ritual crap from example 1.

home parties are in most cases shitty, unless the place isn't crowded with hipsters and / or autists, if not you have the same problem like in club example 1. (normie chads who want to get laid by stacy) (reason why i used to dj on home parties to minimize social interaction, except with people who liked my sets)
>>
>>34094764

I was just describing a house party. Clubs probablyhave the same dynamic except you actually have to pay for your shitty drinks.
>>
>>34094610
I hate this. I go to a party, bring my own beer, only drink my own beer, everyone else's drinks are guarded by the host and his close friends, they hand out beer to hot girls and nobody else. But fuck me, they smell a spliff being lit and suddenly you're their best bud, and please can they have a quick toke, and then they pass it to their mate, and he passes it along, and suddenly you haven't touched your smoke again.

Then, when you go in, they all give you beer and talk to you because you shared your weed with them.

This is how social interaction works mate. If you shared a little of your bud, you'd have been king of the party. Best thing is to roll four or five weak ass spliffs to share, and one or two cigarette sized ones which are properly packed, for yourself. Spark the big one, toke, toke, pass, spark little one, keep to yourself, or go smoke it alone somewhere later.

Don't you know weediquette?
>>
I went to a club once. It was like being surrounded by neglected curs.
It seemed to exist in order to devise the answer to the question "how many drugs are required to make loathsome dregs capable of overcoming their mutual disgust in order to manage a rut before collapsing in total squalid befoulment."
It was difficult to see any difference between the booze going into mouths and the flatus coming out of them.
Still, it was easy to feel the carnal, throbbing lust emanating from the hobbling hearts of these shackled forms that I hesitate to call human.
I hope never to go to such a place again, as I can maintain the illusion that such gatherings perhaps are not an everyday occurrence, nor the baseline existence of mankind that has driven us to where we stand today.
>>
>>34094707
Denmark

Originaloriginal
>>
>>34094902
Top level philosophy and prose mate, good job, you receive a brownie point.
>>
>>34094053
I've been to numerous parties throughout my life and every single one I've been to has been me drinking incredible amounts of alcohol, taking any and all drugs I can find and desperately trying to bum cigarettes from people all to the sounds of stupid hiphop shit played over shitty speakers. And once I fucked an underaged fat girl, because bad judgement lel
Its nothing I can't do at home alone.
>>
File: 1465013641795.jpg (43KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1465013641795.jpg
43KB, 332x396px
>>34094902
>I went to a club once. It was like being surrounded by neglected curs.
>It seemed to exist in order to devise the answer to the question "how many drugs are required to make loathsome dregs capable of overcoming their mutual disgust in order to manage a rut before collapsing in total squalid befoulment."
>It was difficult to see any difference between the booze going into mouths and the flatus coming out of them.
>Still, it was easy to feel the carnal, throbbing lust emanating from the hobbling hearts of these shackled forms that I hesitate to call human.
>I hope never to go to such a place again, as I can maintain the illusion that such gatherings perhaps are not an everyday occurrence, nor the baseline existence of mankind that has driven us to where we stand today.

original
>>
File: lol.jpg (45KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
45KB, 728x635px
Party stories thread?

>go to some guy's birthday party
>it's in a cramped underground pub thing with shitty lighting
>pick random place to sit
>make conversation with guy next to me
>two minutes later, tells me he's a brony
>gently extricate myself from that social situation and get a drink
>sit on the other side of the room next to a couple of qt3.14 girls
>make conversation with girls
>they call themselves autistic
>gently extricate myself from that social situation and get another drink
>relocate to the pub's upper floor and spend the evening alone
>>
>>34094053
half-normie here
Usually I just go to a pub with male friends, talk a lot, play darts, and drink
When someone throws a house party, we talk, play drinking games, try to hit on girls, and joke about our friends failing miserably to hit on girls
tl;dr it's mostly just talking, but with a glass of alcohol in your hand. Can be fun once in a while
>>
>>34094053
performance, the actions of a mating ritual. movement and sound gestures to attract a mate that is compliant for sexual intercourse
>>
>>34094223
>come up to you and start touching you

be my gf
>>
>>34094237
>Alcohol & drugs are social lubricants.

>social lubricants
drugging people so they're not hyper negative and critical of everything you do. why are people such bastards?

alcohol is a drug btw
>>
>>34094053
>What exactly goes on at clubs/parties?

Videogames and waifus
>>
Went to a few house parties in high school, never in college and never went clubbing

>loud very loud music
>alcohol and weed
>that one couple that gets into a huge fight
>that one girl outside crying
>the 2 chads that get drunk and end up fighting each other in an attempt to establish dominance
>the one nigger that came just to try to fuck drunk white girls and sell reggie
>that kid that took too many pills and forgot how to breath so they had to call the ambulance
>seeing the quiet girl in class get drunk and act super slutty making out with different guys
>going home buzzed, angry, confused and basically hating life

Yeah you didn't really miss anything unless you were chad
>>
>>34096304

who gives a shit what they call themselves though?
were they allright?

regardless, funny as fuck post anon, how you worded it and the image made me kek
>>
>>34096508
>unless you were *normal person*

let go for once in your life and you might have fun
>>
>>34096548
They were exactly what you would expect from a bunch of high school girls calling themselves autistic. Spent the entire party looking at their drinks and phones and didn't really converse with anyone, not even each other.

Then again, I'm not exactly a Chad. Maybe they would have been livelier in the presence of one.
>>
>>34096854

well then they werent all that much fun then. I just got hung on up on the "call themselves" as if they were cool but the label made you leave. fair dues.
>>
>Go to party
>Get drunk
>Talk to people you normally wouldn't
>Piss people off
>Try to fuck girls

That's basically my experience with parties
>>
At clubs people...
>dance
>sit at bar and drink
>stand around and drink
>stand around and talk
>smoke outside and talk
>take selfies
Thats about it
>>
>>34094460
>50 dollars
lol
most clubs where I live are $30 just to get in
paying to enter a room where the only attraction are the other people who paid to enter is the ultimate cuckoldry

>>34094053
my most vivid memory is this one night when I got dragged along and all my """"friends"""" told me I would guaranteed find at least one girl to make out with but once I got there it was all just rosaries (a lot of whom were not even particularly attractive) who gave me dirty looks just for walking by them, not even touching them or saying anything, nothing. they were genuinely disgusted just that I would occupy the same space as them
>>
>>34094053
I was once at a saint patty's party at my friend's house, it was all adults though and we were like 13 or 14. I almost drank alcoholic punch and his mom's boyfriend's brother was gonna let my do it, I was pretty embarrassed. I also had a bowl cut and looked like a mushrrom, and when I first met him I was like "Hi I'm isaac how are you". Pretty pathetic experience
>>
File: 1482477745612.gif (2MB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482477745612.gif
2MB, 235x150px
>>34094053
I have no idea about clubs, but a bit about parties (birthday parties, school winter ball, etc.)

>you go there, hope that friends are also coming
>either they're all sitting at a table, or groups have already formed (I wouldn't advise being the first one)
>they are really loud and play stupid drinking games
>you now have to find or create a smaller group of your own with some friends
>you just drink alcohol and talk
>alcohol begins to change your behavior
>you can now relax, until you leave
When you leave, don't tell the annoying partygoers, because they will say stuff like
>why are you leaving so early, anon?
>do you have to work early tomorrow?
Maybe say goodbye to the host if you're polite, but it's not like anyone is going to notice you're missing.
>>
Pay bouncer 20 to skip line in the rain
Pay 20 at door to go in
Pay 10 for a watered down beverage
Try and tolerate shitty edm music
All girls are in packs, only there to "dance" and show off outfits
Rich Chad's buy a table and bottle service to alert nearby females he has 500 to spend on a 60 dollar bottle of vodka
After several hours of standing next to sweaty drunk people you go home alone
>>
>>34094237

I would say there's an average of 1-2 pairings per 30 person party. If your in college it can be 5 times that, if your older you can throw parties with cocaine, alcohol and ecstacy and still have no one hook up.

I throw parties about 3-4 times a year and it doesn't get easier as you get older. People make excuses, don't show up, or party like fags.
>>
>>34094053

they get drunk/high and hook up
>>
>>34094237
how tf do you converse if the music is so fucking loud

normies i swear
>>
>>34098763

It's actually not easy, You end up shouting at each other and having to repeat yourself a lot. If you actually want to have a conversation you go outside for a cigarette.
>>
File: 1483147298566.jpg (272KB, 562x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483147298566.jpg
272KB, 562x535px
>>34094053
Alright listen up NIGGER because I'm about to drop a truth bomb on you that you might not like. Not all clubs play pounding dance music and are filled with chads and stacies. Those are the shitholes that will try and squeeze as much money as possible out of you and basically you're going to have a bad time.

I live in a pretty big city so there's a lot of clubs to choose from but there are clubs like I just mentioned and they're looked down on by the other club owners and the people who attend nicer places. A couple of the places I frequent exclusively play stuff like The Smiths and kind of 80s indie music and pretty much everyone that goes to those kinds of places is alright and just there to have a good time. Another little place I visit plays techno and is usually filled with the nicest club goers you could meet. The manager was even nice enough to invite me up to his office to have a couple of drinks one time.

Clubs aren't filled with people getting fucked wall to wall either, most girls come with a group of friends or people they know and having random guys come up to you can be a pain in the ass when you're just trying to have a good time with your buds. People will probably be getting fucked up on drugs depending on where you go but 9 times out of 10 they'll share if you offer a little cash and sometimes even just give you some because they're already messed up.

Parties can be a hit or miss it all hinges on whether or not you like the people that turn up
>>
>>34094053
every time i've gone to a club or party i've hooked up with the guys on drugs and spent the rest of the time disregarding women and doing drugs
not that bad imho
but otherwise they're just pathetic breeding grounda for the yuppie youth, stay far away
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.