[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not being a MGTOW in 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 61

File: MGTOW.jpg (94KB, 718x642px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
94KB, 718x642px
Modern women are all soul-sucking and cancerous. There is not a single exception to this. Stop being pathetic and trying to impress these creatures, they are on a lower spiritual and intellectual level than you - why stoop to their lows?

No self respecting man would bother doing a thing for women in 2017. They are all irredeemably terrible, gold-chasing shrews.
>>
>>34093654
>MGTOW is just a refuge for men's sexual failure.

If you're going to remove yourself from the gene pool could you do us non-failures a favour and kill yourself right now?
>>
>>34093714
>>MGTOW is just a refuge for men's sexual failure.
this basically, you can twist and turn it all you want but it's just you trying to rationalize your failures with women
>>
>>34093654
>There is not a single exception to this.
/r9k/ go and stay go
This is a post about oregano.
>>
>>34093745
I have never bothered with any of them. They are too obviously degenerate and inferior spiritually.

>>34093714
No thanks breedercuck, I am going to make sure I suck up as many resources to myself as I can before I go, so you lobotomized cuntworshippers don't get a single cent to feed your wife's son :^)
>>
>>34093654
OP really needs to get laid
>>
File: 1484147797176.png (14KB, 107x248px) Image search: [Google]
1484147797176.png
14KB, 107x248px
>>34093714
>>34093745
>being a male only means reproducing and earning a womans approval
Okay.
>>
Not the OP, but I wonder why these threads always turn into an anti-MGTOW spergfest,.

Is it just bitter femanons lashing out because MGTOW educates betas on their potential, maybe inevitable fate?

The funny thing is, MGTOW or not, men still win in the end. If you play your cards right, you can make the best of your bad situation. That means either finding a younger traditional wife OR remaining single. And if you are single without the MGTOW label, nobody can do anything. They can poke at you and ask "HURRR WHY DON'T YOU DATE WOMEN" like they do with me, but I just repel them and then life goes on.

You don't have to be a beta that "mans uo" for sluts and you don't have to take part in slut culture. It's all your choice.

Men owe women nothing. If you think men owe women something just because, then you are a cuck and a doormat.
>>
>>34093821
Cry me a river, fem"bot". You will not get a single drop of semen from me. Go scam someone else for alimony and child support. I am sure there are thousands of lobotomized cuntworshipping suckers waiting in line :^)
>>
>>34093791
>This post
Kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>34093654
I like improving myself for my boyfriend
>>
>>34093654
point me to a single attractive MGTOW
>>
>>34093860
Obvious liar detected. Your B-movie shills are not getting past me.

>women ever improving themselves
>>
>>34093877

Bad looks are a way to ward off the semen harvesting shrews. As if there is any dignity in spending hundreds of hours every month to make yourself look good for scheming, traitorous women
>>
>>34093832
>Is it just bitter femanons lashing out because MGTOW educates betas on their potential

I didn't realise that "educating betas on their potential" was synonymous with "complain about women in muh safe space", I mean look at this betacuck >>34093923, this is the average MGTOW fag. Look at and weep.
>>
>>34093972
>Covering up the lies of the XX chromosome
>2017
>>
>only ugly,poor men are MGTOW.

those who say this are either very misguided man or bitter woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqDxw76r4hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OIP0QviT8s
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x351px
>>34093895
Oh my someone is slow

I'm a fag Anon
>>
File: PicsArt_01-12-01.52.42.jpg (273KB, 1392x1110px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-12-01.52.42.jpg
273KB, 1392x1110px
>>34093654
Hey OP, i made this for you
>>
>>34094029
Nice dodge, my "rainbow" friend. screencap or it didnt happen. only fembots shill for the scheming shrew gender in threads like this
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 801x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 801x1600px
>>34094052
But I'm in support of mgtow

I'm just saying you don't need to be lonely
>>
>>34094076
Okay, good. MGTOW is the way forward. Hail XY, brother.
>>
>>34093972

Women do not like it when men warn other men about their potential, maybe inevitable fate. No self-respecting man wants to end up being "settled" for as the beta that has to end up with a slut. It's degrading and men try to help each other avoid this. Whether it's MGTOW, PUA, red pill guys, etc. MGTOW is an offshoot of the red pill.

Anyways, like I said, guys still win. You can decimate the MGTOW movement tomorrow, and it wouldn't matter, since all this information is now out there and you can't stop guys from being single, you can't force them to get married, it doesn't work that way. Men win.

If men want to still get married and have kids these days, they are best off marrying a much younger woman and having kids with her right away.
>>
File: 1468063310878.jpg (327KB, 1110x684px) Image search: [Google]
1468063310878.jpg
327KB, 1110x684px
>>34093714
>>34093745
>>34093821
>>34093877
>>34093972
>>34093997
>>34094044
>BAAAWWWWWWWWW EVERY MAN NEEDS TO DONATE THEIR FREE TIME AND CASH TO A FREELOADING SKANK
Fuck.
Off.

You fucking retarded virgins are in every thread pertaining to not fucking women.

Holy shit what is so goddamn triggering about never wanting to stick it in some vapid skank again?

Kill yourselves
>>
MGTOW has some good ideas, but it is mostly just a product of our times. If we are to reverse the injustices of the family/divorce courts and inequalities of reproductive rights (of which men have none), loyal marriage will once again become popular and we will all be happier. NAWALT, But Yes Pretty Much AWALT
>>
>>34094115
>men warn other men about their potential

Again where does this happen? All I see is angry virgins (yeah, I said the V-word) complaining about how women don't find them attractive and how this is, somehow, societies fault; even though they don't seem to want to improve their lives in any meaningful way (again I point this cuck out >>34093923).

>You can decimate the MGTOW movement tomorrow

What movement? It's like a few thousand people on reddit and 4chan, that's not a movement.

This is pathetic, if you're a man doing MGTOW you should seriously consider suicide since you've literally failed as a man.
>>
>>34094261

>Shilling this hard for cunts

Jesus christ, can't your cunt handler come over and yank you back to change tyrone's son's diaper or something? Pretty pathetic to see someone as cucked by women like you.
>>
>>34094261
If you crawled out of mummy's basement, it would be obvious that most men know marriage is a raw deal. Plenty of my colleagues have no plan of getting hitched.

Don't project your virgin insecurities onto people who have wised up to whores
>>
>mfw MGTOW's claim that anyone pointing out how idiotic their "movement" is is shilling for women

I hate women just as much as the rest of you, I just prefer to use my oodles of free time (as I'm not bothering with women) to do things other than complain about women on the internet

The irony is that every man I've ever met who self identifies as MGTOW seems to talk about, think about and generally concern himself with women do and think far more than the average guy
>>
>>34094294
You see this is what I'm talking about, just more of the same "Y..you're a cuck". Say it all you want anon, it doesn't make it true. Tomorrow I might go on tinder, fuck a few women, then come back here to post about it and watch beta (such as yourself) post an endless supply of "REEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT"

>>34094312
>Plenty of my colleagues have no plan of getting hitched

I've no plans on getting married either, but that's mostly because I'm an atheist so marriage is pretty meaningless. Also:
>If you crawled out of mummy's basement

Literally projection.
>>
>>34094261

Oh, so you're another bitter femanon that is upset because beta men are being educated on the fact that you plan to 'settle' for them after you're doing getting fucked and dumped by Chad.

Why are people like you so obsessed with male virgins and guys being single? My point was that you can't stop guys from being single and you can't stop men from educating each other on reality. A good amount of guys feel a calling to reach out to other guys and teach them about life, it's a bro-tier thing to do.

Not all guys can be Chad, as much as that upsets you. And like I said, the best guys can hope for if they do want a family is to go for a much younger wife, it'll be better that way. You can't expect all men to be top-tier Chads, but men can get better as they age.

>complaining about how women don't find them attractive and how this is, somehow, societies fault

How ironic, considering women can never stop blaming "society" for strange things, especially the fact that no men want to date or marry a slut. Apparently you see that as proof that "society" is oppressing you, kek.
>>
MGTOW is the stupidest movement out there, worse than the farthest left of feminism. You've just been played by those seeking to depopulate the west.

Your classic sour grapes reasoning towards women may give you a false sense of control but it will never fill the emotional void in your life.

Just because some/most women won't be compatible with you doesn't mean that every single one is terrible. And it certainly doesn't mean that you should give up and effectually castrate yourself and bar yourself from the feelings of love and compassion just because of weak arguments regarding muh family court or muh mens rights.
>>
MGTOW is a fine way to live your life but the way the movement is set up now is pretty laughable.

Instead of actually being "I'm going to do my own thing" it looks like it's waiting for women to apologize for being bad. Which they will not do. Just stop fuckin talking about MGTOW so much, the acronym is gay, the concept of it being a movement is gay.
>>
I like the idea of MGTOW, but all they ever talk about is how men get fucked by divorce and stupid pua bullshit.
>>
>>34094312
There's a big difference between men who acknowledge that marriage isn't the best deal (the majority of men I've met) and men who self identify as MGTOW and consider themselves to be part of a "movement".

Do you not see the irony in people being so concerned with not being concerned with women that they talk about it constantly and claim that it's a lifestyle?
>>
>>34094365
>literally just "I'm an atheist" and "muh projection"
kek

How's it feel to be the most obvious virgin in a MGTOW thread, kiddo?
>>
>>34094365

Could you name one good thing about women then? I bet not.
>>
>>34094369
>Oh, so you're another bitter femanon that is upset because beta men are being educated on the fact that you plan to 'settle' for them after you're doing getting fucked and dumped by Chad.

I don't know whats funnier, the fact you think if someone thinks MGTOW is retarded must imply that they're women, or the fact you think that women are sad and bitter that they no longer get your cock.

>>34094424
>virgin

Does it annoy you anon that I'm not?
>>
>>34093654
beta males going their own
i and a lot females have more respects for rapist the you MGTOW faggot

Men dont go their own way, Real men fight back
>>
>>34093654

Amen brother too many robots are crying about not having a girlfriend and what not I think mgtow can help a few out.
>>
>>34094386

>MGTOW is a fine way to live your life but the way the movement is set up now is pretty laughable.

This sums it up pretty well

No on ITT is claiming that it's not a perfectly reasonable choice to not associate with or chase women, people are just pointing out how counter intuitive it is to form online communities that solely talk about how they /don't/ do something.

People always cite the "you'll have way more time and energy" as a reason for ignoring women, but then they expend all that energy on talking about how much they don't like women, rather than anything productive
>>
>>34094382
>Your classic sour grapes reasoning towards women may give you a false sense of control but it will never fill the emotional void in your life.

you don't need woman/sex to be happy, this is the ruse, it just saves you the time and effort of learning how to be happy without it, which most people are too dumb/lazy to do
>>
>>34094448
Have a female friend is literally the same as having a male friend expect you also get to have sex with them.
>>
>>34094382

>You've just been played by those seeking to depopulate the west

How funny you mention that, since /pol/ can never SHUT THE FUCK UP with their "BLEACHING" meme which quite literally advocates avoiding white women so you can race-mix with minority women. They think it will make more white babies, oblivious to the fact that the child will have a mix of the father and mother's genetic, racial makeup.

I cannot believe they are so stupid that I have to say this. But the same /pol/ people complaining that MGTOW is depopulating whites (while also saying MGTOW has no power) are the same people pushing the "BLEACHED" meme. Autistic unaware hypocrites. I cannot comprehend how /pol/ can be that stupid.
>>
>>34094401
A lot more men would probably identify as MGTOW if you autists didn't start shrieking about
>le negbeerds
And
>muh misojiny
Every time someone mentions they're not going to fuck a girl
>>
>>34094456

Cry me a river cunt. Not my fault you are so worthless that no men would ever bother to impress you. You can't get what you want just by asking, you entitled leech.
>>
>>34094382
>weak arguments regarding muh family court or muh mens rights.

You're an idiot if you think those aren't legitimate gripes. Obviously we shouldn't be shutting ourselves off to women entirely due to sour grapes, and there are clear strong disincentives to be with them.
>>
>>34093877

Here is a start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9xmd0rLHsU&t=466s
>>
>>34093654
>they are on a lower spiritual and intellectual level than you

actually they are spiritually more advanced.
>>
>>34094485
Remember anon, lots of people lives very sheltered childhoods with little female interaction and now as adults they can't form meaningful relationships with any women without developing romantic feelings for them. It's sad, really.
>>
>>34093654

>MGTOW

I like the idea in theory, but there's just too many gay undertones..........
>>
>>34094485
Except I have never met a woman who is interesting or engaging, and I have met dozens of men.

Makes you think...

>>34094516
Brainwashed gnome detected
>>
>>34094453
Does it annoy you that everyone can see through your 7th grade tier lies?
>>
>>34094502
>Every time someone mentions they're not going to fuck a girl

Again, do you really not see a difference between

>mentioning you're not going to fuck a girl

and

>Modern women are all soul-sucking and cancerous. There is not a single exception to this. Stop being pathetic and trying to impress these creatures, they are on a lower spiritual and intellectual level than you - why stoop to their lows?
>>
>>34094532

Lowest dumpster tier shilling detected
>>
>>34094532
>If I repeat it often enough, then it'll become true.
The MGTOW philosophy in action.

>>34094529
>Except I have never met a woman who is interesting or engaging

Says more about you than anything desu.
>>
>>34094453

You talk like a woman. You are not bothered by the movement, you are bothered by the very idea of men educating themselves and doing their own thing. And if you follow the posts, you see how I talk about the possibility that men can still marry much younger women.

>or the fact you think that women are sad and bitter that they no longer get your cock.

I never said that, you did. I don't think that.

>>34094469

>No on ITT is claiming that it's not a perfectly reasonable choice to not associate with or chase women

But yes they are though. Same with other places on the internet. People say "hurr nobody cares if you go your own way", then they whine about male virgins and neckbeards and how there are no "real men" around to date women anymore. You people absolutely hate the idea of men not associating or chasing women. It bothers me because I am annoyed by this idea in western society that women should do whatever they want while men have to adhere to our gender roles and we cannot be independent. I do not associate with internet movements but people create movements for everything and MGTOW has a right to exist.
>>
>>34094539
Oops, my bad.
Looks more like 6th grade.
>>
>>34094554

Not really, I have never met a guy who wasnt brainwashed by feminist liberal media who disagreed with me

Face it, take the MGTOW pill. Or get drained by women and backstabbed in the end so they can latch onto a more nutritious host
>>
>>34094536
Modern women are cancerous you retard. Have you ever talked to one?
>>
File: 1479622947933.jpg (40KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479622947933.jpg
40KB, 475x640px
B-but, anon, a real man m-makes women the centre of their life. All your time and resources should go to her, otherwise you're a pathetic failure.
>>
>>34094562
>but people create movements for everything and MGTOW has a right to exist.

Of course it does, but it doesn't have a right to be respected or taken seriously
>>
>>34093754
>geddafuccouddaheer r9k
>he posts on r9k

Hmmmm......
>>
>>34094554
>If I deny it enough I won't be
Do your daily affirmations start with repeating "I'm not a faggot" in a mirror or something?
>>
>>34094605

Butthurt XX parasite detected
>>
>>34094594
I'm guessing you live in the US? There's a lot more to the world than the ultra-cucked west m8.

Even then, they're not categorically awful in the west, I'm sure you'll disagree with me as you know the mind of every woman in the world, but feel free to carry on conflating trends with absolutes
>>
>>34094562
>You talk like a woman
You talk like a retard, doesn't mean you are one.

>you are bothered by the very idea of men educating themselves and doing their own thing

For the third time now, where is this happening? All I'm seeing is a group of men that are angry women don't want them.

>I never said that, you did. I don't think that.
>What is an implication

You think women are bitter because you and a few other of the lowest-of-the-low tier men have decided to swear off women, not only is hilarious (you weren't going to get any pussy anyway) but the implication follow immediately.
>>
File: IMG 227.png (47KB, 1037x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 227.png
47KB, 1037x617px
>>34094506
I am a disabled women and i still get laid every once in a while.
what about you......?

And what i am saying is not a lie,

pic related
>>
>>34094605

I never said your respect was required. It is not. I cannot be bothered to sign up for any websites. But look at this thread and even other anti-MGTOW discussions online. You people DO care if men don't date women. That is evidenced by your unhealthy obsession with neckbeards and male virgins and "MEN NOT APPROACHING WOMEN ANYMORE". I am merely interjecting here to point out that men have a right to do what they want. Men do not owe women anything.
>>
>>34094656

Women are all spiritually and intellectually below me. I do not assort with their kind.
>>
>>34094644
>I'm too autistic to understand how trends reflect on absolutes
I'm guessing that's the reason you're sperging out in this thread
>>
>>34094645

>You talk like a retard, doesn't mean you are one.

Pot meet kettle.

>For the third time now, where is this happening? All I'm seeing is a group of men that are angry women don't want them.

Look at this very thread and the responses that have already come in. Just read it. The very idea of men not serving women bothers people.

>You think women are bitter because you and a few other of the lowest-of-the-low tier men have decided to swear off women, not only is hilarious (you weren't going to get any pussy anyway) but the implication follow immediately.

That is just your own garbage. You say you don't care if men go their own way, then you passive aggressively, and bitterly may I add, throw in insults about virginity and such. I never said I was part of any movement, it bothers me that snarky little pricks like you, man or woman, think that men should be forced to serve women. You have an issue with single men existing and that type of autism cannot be allowed to go unchecked.

Again, I already told you that I never said I think that, you did.
>>
>>34094570
How it works:
>Modern women are all soul-sucking and cancerous.
>That's retarded
>"HA YOU WOULD SAY THAT YOU LIBKEK"
>"I've never met a man that disagreed with that wasn't a feminist liberal"

Do you see anon? You've defined everyone that disagrees with you as being "brainwashed by the feminist liberal media", you're that feminist that insists that if you don't think there's a wage gap then you're literally a rapist.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
>>
>>34094645
>For the third time now, where is this happening?
Outside the basement walls, underage
>>
>>34094672
sure bud what ever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>34094382
Joke's on you faggot. I have a psychological condition that renders me incapable of feeling good through social validation, afection and bs like that, so I have no void to fill and am free to live happy without associating myself with whores.
>>
go your own way or fucking slit your own wrist for some slut whore women
>>
File: cVAYXJ0.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cVAYXJ0.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
What can a woman do except look good and give birth?

I am serious, what can they do?
>>
>>34093654
>be me
>probably autistic, incredibly intelligent in the fields of math, science, philosophy, etc
>get gf
>knows NOTHING of math, science of philosophy but is very very socially intelligent and is good with design/fashion
>she also does my laundry and basically cleans up after me
>forces me into social situations and teaches me to be less awkward
>in exchange i keep her up to date with tech and fix her computer

this is a 100% symbiotic relationship. we're both better with each other. prove me wrong fags
>>
>>34094718
>>I'm too autistic to understand how trends reflect on absolutes

So what are you saying exactly? That because many women in the west are becoming degenerate whores that all women are categorically?

Please, elaborate? I'm genuinely curious as to your views

Do you think that l i t e r a l l y every single woman is that bad? or just that the ratio of bad to good is so high that there's no point in getting to know any as they're more likely to be bad? I can understand the latter position, especially if you are in the US
>>
>>34094771

Nothing really, maybe bitch about something or make me a sandwich
>>
File: 1414882005129.jpg (10KB, 215x280px) Image search: [Google]
1414882005129.jpg
10KB, 215x280px
>wanting to be able to retire at 45 with a 2500 sqft house and no children makes you a bitter angry MRA
There is literally nothing wrong with that kind of lifestyle. Sure men get dicked in divorce courts pretty hard and typically have to work harder than women in a traditional family but I don't know why angry shills for marriage hate MGTOW so much. It's not that I hate women, its that I'd not share any assets and not have to worry about a partner who wants to pump out a kid every 3 years because she gets bored.
>>
>>34094771
Pretty much everything male friends can do, plus those two things
>>
>>34094788
>Do you think that l i t e r a l l y every single woman is that bad?
I've yet to meet a woman that proved to the contrary.
>>
>>34094788
yes, literally

if you want to prove there are good woman out there, especially good women who dont plot betrayal against every man in their lives daily, go ahead. But you can't, because they dont exist.
>>
File: DkQBp.jpg (352KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DkQBp.jpg
352KB, 480x480px
what do MGTOW think of trannies??
>>
>>34094805
I do not have any friends. That said, women can absolutely not do what men can.
>>
Anons you should here about how my mother talks on the phone with her friends...

All they talk about is how to use men and im not kidding around
>>
You don't have to give up on woman, just don't build your life around them.

I think the problem is were basically taught that we are not complete without a relationship or woman, so we put them on a pedestal and go through all kinda of craziness to please them.
>>
>>34094812
>I've yet to meet a woman that proved to the contrary.

and what does that prove, exactly?

Like I said, if you feel the way I described in my last post that's a reasonable position (given that I don't know where you live and what the prevailing culture is) but do you really think that

>I haven't met any good ones, therefore they're all awful

is sound logic?
>>
>>34094805
>Pretty much everything male friends can do
Hope none of your male friends enjoy activities that require a brain.

I've not had a single female friend who was as fun to hang out with as one of my male friends.
>>
>>34094833

they are probably mentally ill realistically
>>
>>34094853
yes, because every man has met hundreds of women in their lives at least. that is a passable sample size by any reasonable standard.
>>
>>34094722
>Look at this very thread and the responses that have already come in
Okay, lets find some posts that encourage some men to live up to their potential... Nope not seeing them. Why don't you point them out to me and explain how they're helping men to live up to their potential.

>That is just your own garbage.

Nope, that's what you said and what I laughed at. No woman is bitter that they'll never get to wake up next to you, literally none.

>I never said I was part of any movement

No, you're just shilling for MGTOW because....

>t bothers me that snarky little pricks like you...think that men should be forced to serve women.

That's just your own garbage. I never said that, you can be a MGTOW fag all you want, won't stop me laughing at you.

>AUTISM
Really? Is that the best you've got?
>>
>>34094853
>Last ten times I dipped my foot in lava it was hot but maybe not all lava is hot
You people are straight up retarded.
>>
>>34094887
face it, you have been brutally dominated by MGTOW logic, your days are numbered XX leech
>>
>>34094805
It's not that they can't do those things, it's that a fair amount of them don't. At least in your 20s. Maybe it gets better when you're in your 30s and women are more serious about relationships but right now, why should I date someone who makes less than me and doesn't do any housework or chores?
>>
File: 6375547363856345346.jpg (12KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
6375547363856345346.jpg
12KB, 313x313px
>all those braindead whiteknighting wannabe chads pouring their crap into this thread

You see, the best thing about being mgtow is that we just don't give a crap. We go our own way. Stay mad you literal cuckolds
>>
>>34094887
>Really? Is that the best you've got?
No, it's what you've got.
Too autistic to even comprehend insults?
>>
>>34094829
>But you can't, because I will ignore you

There are millions of marriages that continue happily until death, and many women who act as loving housewifes or otherwise supportive partners for their husbands whom they love for life.

>if you want to prove there are good woman out there, especially good women who dont plot betrayal against every man in their lives daily

So every woman you've ever known has done that?
>>
>>34094887

fuck off mgtows want to be left alone. No self respecting mgtow gives a shit about your shaming tactics or cares what you think of us
>>
>>34094922
yes, except the women in my family, who have unique genetic traits which make them the exception. But every woman of my generation
>>
>>34094833

too straight for me
>>
>>34093832
Women don't care about betas but they are still completely terrified that mgtow is going to red pill the alpha males they want. If the alpha males get red pill then they are going to walk away from women as well and women will shit their pants.
>>
>>34094893
So the robots with no friends who have never met a male that they like are just as sound in their logic that everyone is awful, including men?

I mean you're probably baiting, but are you really suggesting that's an apt analogy? That's just boringly silly.
>>
>>34094922

yeah lets see what they would do if the gravy train suddenly stopped how many would monkey branch to the next guy.
>>
>>34094904
>You're a cuck
>You're just shilling for women
>You're a fucking cunt
>You're autistic

If this is what it means to be "dominated by MGTOW logic" then I think it's safe to say it'll remain a sad little """""movement""""" for sad little men.

>>34094918
You think that was an insult? Insults are supposed to hurt, anon, if it doesn't hurt it's not an insult.
>>
>>34094912
> it's that a fair amount of them don't.

No, they don't. But many do, and every MGTOW ITT will never even have the possibility of finding one
>>
>>34094974
Haha you are straight up flip flopping now, XX leech. Face it, men are the reasonable gender. We are destined to win all debates.
>>
>>34094656
Fuck 32000 women that to in America alone
We robots are official worse than rapist

feels bad man
>>
>>34094996
>men are the reasonable gender.

I hope you're not submitting your post as evidence for that.
>>
How are my mgtows living?

Any of you off grid or something?
>>
>>34095028
I am, it is proof of the superior logic of the XY gender.

Face it, the hour of women has come to an end. Now the men will reconquer the World
>>
>>34094926
Honestly this. What is wrong with wanting to own literally everything with no split assets and be able to retire 20 years early?
>b-b-b-but t-t-these boys j-just won't grow u-up and se-se-se-settle down like a r-r-real man!"
I objectively pay more taxes as a bachelor than most married households. The government is literally giving free hand outs to married couples and couples with children.
>>
File: 320x486.jpg (20KB, 320x486px) Image search: [Google]
320x486.jpg
20KB, 320x486px
>>34093877
this man right here because he has no plans to ever get married. thanks for making it so easy for me.
>>
>>34094887
>Okay, lets find some posts that encourage some men to live up to their potential...
>>34093791
>>34093828
>>34093832
>>34093997
>>34094115
>>34094369
>>34094476
>>34094802

>hurrrrrrrrrr I buried all the actual MGTOW posts under my constant autism about the need for men to be dependant on women take that
>>
>>34094968
>if the gravy train suddenly stopped how many would monkey branch to the next guy.

Well yeah, some would. But some wouldn't, and that's the point that MGTOW's seem to ignore.

Do you not see the parallels to the tumblr feminists who have had bad experiences with men in their lives and use that as concrete evidence that all men are absolutely terrible?
>>
>>34094887

You misquoted me, I meant to correct you on that. I said "potential fate", not "potential". Learn to read properly, little retard.

>Nope, that's what you said and what I laughed at. No woman is bitter that they'll never get to wake up next to you, literally none.

But again, no, that's what you said, not me. It's not about women being bitter because they won't have me. It's about people like you trying to use social shaming to ruin the independence of others, you snarky little prick.

>No, you're just shilling for MGTOW because....

I am stepping in and reminding people like you that you can't control others. You can't stop men staying single if they want to. I know that makes you bitter, but that's life, little chap.

>That's just your own garbage. I never said that, you can be a MGTOW fag all you want, won't stop me laughing at you.

You're not a tough cool edgy e-bully, you're a snarky effeminate little prick that is insecure because other men make their own decisions and it reminds you of how insecure you yourself are. That's why you say you don't care if men remain single, but then you pull out every trick in the book to shame them for being single. You are too much of an abject coward to just boldly state your intentions, because even online, you have no backbone, So sad, so very sad.

>Really? Is that the best you've got?

You are autistic though. It doesn't even matter what gender you are at this point, you're just an autistic little coward. Ever considering killing yourself?
>>
>>34095048
>I am

Comedy gold!
>>
>>34095048

Ancient cultures knew about female nature that is why they didnt have any rights until recently
>>
>>34094964
>I'm too retarded to understand what an analogy actually is
I don't know why I'm surprised
>>
>>34095065
>>
right on brother, the XX leeches will never take our freedoms. Freedom or death!

>>34095075
this
>>
>>34094974
>I don't understand anything but the insults so that's the only thing that's been posted
Maybe "you have autism" didn't hurt because you've already come to terms with it.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>34095065
You're very easily aggravated my man, it doesn't exactly help with the image. You almost come off as, dare I say it, bitter :-)
>>
>>34095051

We are wage slaves for the goverment and the federal reserve. If you had a obedient slave wouldn't you feed it a better?
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 310x162px
>>34095125
>h-ha I don't have to engage those arguments I have this silly fox picture
>>
>>34095061
you can be MGTOW without feeling oppressed or that all women are terrible. At least the way I see it, it's just a valid financial lifestyle decision. It's no different than a woman who climbed her way up the cooperate ladder and put her job before anything else so she now lives alone at 35.

It's not that women are a cancerous blight on modern society. It's that, it's legitimately life on financial EZ mode to just live as a bachelor. I could work 20 hours a week for the rest of my life and still retire 15 hours early.
>>
>>34095125

>the image

What image? I am anonymous and I represent myself. Why don't you go back to talking about fedoras and neckbeards and virgins and how "SOCIETY" oppresses women because men won't date them? That's what you do already anyways. A lot of people do that. Go join them.
>>
>>34095085

>I'm too retarded to understand what an analogy actually is

One of us is
>>
>>34095061

There have been honorable women throughout history but that's few and far between. We are not the male version of feminists! We do not want to change any laws or hold marches.
>>
>>34095061
>some wouldn't
How's high school?
>>
>>34095144
I agree with him for the most part, I just think it's amusing how much he seems to be letting people get him riled up. It doesn't exactly help his position that he's so aggressively defensive,
>>
>>34094763
this! fucking this!

schizoid personality disorder is literally the best mental disorder
>>
>>34093714
>>34093745
Do NOT forget the failure with women can come in the form of post-divorce and previous wrongdoings by romantic relationships with women. It is not a movement solely for virgins and those that are are rarely the biggest advocates for it. Yes some are as bad as the feminazis we see but nonetheless they are very factual and always use statistics in their arguments, rarely with fallacies.
>>
>>34095161
>I say I understand what an analogy is but am unable to understand the concept of consistent negative feedback
You were that retard who licked the frozen pole in the playground, weren't you?
>>
>>34095057
Literally none of them met the requirements, the fact you think they do is fucking sad. I mean chirst how does >>34093828 "encourage men to live up to their potential"?

>>34095065
> beta men are being educated on the fact that you plan to 'settle' for them after you're doing getting fucked and dumped by Chad.

Or in other words:
>Educating men to be better than what they're taught
Or in other words:
>Education men to live up to their potential

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume that English isn't your first language, in which case it's a simple mistake to make.

>not me

It was a direct implication of what you said.

>You're not a tough cool edgy e-bully,

Who said I was? I'm just here to kill some time.

>you're a snarky effeminate little prick that is insecure because other men make their own decisions and it reminds you of how insecure you yourself are.

More projection.

>because even online, you have no backbone, So sad, so very sad.

Half the things you've said itt you wouldn't say irl.

>Ever considering killing yourself?

Oh no, anon implied that I should kill myself.
>>
>>34095160
>What image? I am anonymous and I represent myself.

Exactly, hence the way you post gives people an image of your personality. And you could be doing a better job of it if you want people to take you more seriously.
>>
>>34095189
>I'm BTFO but he's defensive
Take a guess who's ahead in this one.
>>
>>34095221
>but am unable to understand the concept of consistent negative feedback

How many women have you met anon?
>>
>MGTOW
>Men Going Their Own Way
>Still have to get together with each other, circlejerk about how shit women are, and try to recruit others to their cause while deluding themselves into believing that they chose to be celibate.
I'm pretty sure that MGTOW was created to make /r/theredpill seem like a better option and filter out the absolute worst shitters.
>>
>>34095221
>I say I understand what an analogy is but am unable to understand the concept of consistent negative feedback

How exactly is that view any different from that of feminists who have had constant bad experiences with men in their lives and come to the conclusion that all men are just as awful?

inb4 you just insult me, I'm genuinely curious as to what you think
>>
>>34095224
Stop it his already dead
you won
>>
>>34095224
By saying that male potential has no link to female needs you actual retard.
>literally none
>bawwwwwww becoming an independent, happy, financially stable individual doesn't count because you're not giving money to a gril
Cry more
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84KB, 1024x568px
>>34093654
>I am a terrible person, both physically and psychologically, and I assume that women want to be with me in the first place: the ideology.

No different than tumblr landwhales with pink hair who go gay or asexual out of spite towards men.
>>
>>34095312

Do you really think that

>Modern women are all soul-sucking and cancerous. There is not a single exception to this. Stop being pathetic and trying to impress these creatures, they are on a lower spiritual and intellectual level than you - why stoop to their lows?
>No self respecting man would bother doing a thing for women in 2017. They are all irredeemably terrible, gold-chasing shrews.

was written by

>an independent, happy, financially stable individual

?
>>
>>34095257
I don't know, you actual fucking autist. Probably an upwards of 300, because I don't keep track of every person I've ever talked to in my life.

What kind of answer did your down syndrome ass expect?
>>
>>34094382
>women won't be compatible with you doesn't mean that every single one is terrible

I am not wasting my time trying to find a fucking special snowflake when I know all women are like that.
>>
>>34095224

>I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume that English isn't your first language, in which case it's a simple mistake to make.

I merely said "potential fate", meaning that yes, betas are potentially consigned to a fate of being "settled" for by a slut if other men don't warn them about it. It's that simple.

>It was a direct implication of what you said.

No it wasn't. That was something you pinned on me because that's all you have. I never once said that women are upset because I, as a person and entity, will not date them. I said that femanons online are bitter because MGTOW takes away from their pool of betas that they will later settle for after Chad has done fucking and dumping them.

While we're on that, why does Chad get a free pass to not marry women, while betas get shit on?

>Who said I was? I'm just here to kill some time.

Drop the edgy tone then.

>More projection.

It's the truth, anon. Just have your views and firmly state them, no need to be such a coward and dance around them like you did.

>Half the things you've said itt you wouldn't say irl.

There are different ways to say them. I don't want to lose my job or be deprived of other things. But you know that you have a problem with men staying single. Forget about me. The very idea just bothers you. Why? That's quite pathetic.

>Oh no, anon implied that I should kill myself.

Yes. If men being single bothers you this much that you have to display the level of autism you have here, then I firmly suggest you find a quick method of suicide and carry it out.
>>
>>34095338

any loser can claim he is mgtow...

doesnt mean mgtow are losers and landwhales
>>
>>34095356
>doesnt mean mgtow are losers and landwhales

Of course not, but I'm sure the proportion of losers and landwhales that claim to be MGTOW is a good deal higher than in the regular population, wouldn't you think?
>>
>>34095225

That doesn't matter. I am anonymous. You people have your own views and there is no point being calm when numerous random people are not returning the favor. I could be as calm and respectful as I possibly could, you'd all just be saying "HURR NECKBEARD VIRGIN GO DATE WOMEN" and that would be it.

Why does it matter what people on /r9k/ think of my personality?
>>
>>34094833
If (s)he is a cutipie Then I'll overlook her/his boypussy
>>
>>34095351
>I know all women are like that

Yes I'm sure you've had a totally objective and all-encompassing view of half the planet's population by hanging out in woman hate threads in this chinese cartoon website.
>>
>>34095299
Because those females are benefitting wholeheartedly from a male-designed, male-operated, and male-moderated society.

When women are producing most of our food and energy, then you can come at me for calling them deadwood
>>
>>34095341
OP here, I am independent and financially stable. But suicidally depressed, you got that part right. 33% score, C-, anon.
>>
File: 1473942576859.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1473942576859.png
51KB, 240x232px
I wake up ready to start the day with a nice cup of tea and some /r9k/ and you fuckers are already hard at work pissing on each others shoes

pro tip to everyone, don't reply to threads baiting sex or race

if someone starts their thread with the word all referring to a large group of anything that is clearly varied you know he/she is just looking to rustle your jimmies

stop eating baits you /r9k/tards

as ancients once said "don't feed the trolls"
>>
>>34095341
>hahaha come on bro if it were like that, that would just be, you know, hahahaha bro come on
>>
>>34095389

So you're just ignoring the actual point of what I said (the parallels between both groups making sweeping emotional judgements based off limited personal experience) and just going back to saying that women are shit?

okay
>>
>>34095378

It lets men live their own way.

One man can play video games for the rest of his life with no sex or another man can go clubbing every weekend and get laid all the time.

mgtow is whatever the individual makes it
>>
>>34095389
>When women are producing most of our food and energy

But most men aren't doing that either. Perhaps the world would be a better place if we just purged all the wasters. That probably includes you, anon
>>
>>34093654
I didn't know about that group, but it kinda relates with how I live my life, 25, I work, go to the gym and enjoy myself with my friends and never had a problem being without a gf... with or without a woman, just enjoy your life bro
>>
>>34095429
That wasn't an argument, it was a question. One that >>34095404 answered.
>>
>>34095356
If relationships and dating are a game, MGTOW is going home and taking the ball with you & thinking that this will ruin the game for everyone else when in reality every man and woman on the field has their own ball.

The title of the ideology isn't even accurate. It's Men Being Contrarian Towards Women. I go my own way, sometimes I want to date someone and be in a relationship with them, sometimes I don't.
>>
>>34095431
So you're just ignoring the actual point of what I said (the validation or devalidation an impose on sweeping emotional judgements based off limited personal experience) and just going back to saying "not all wimmin"?

okay
>>
>>34095469

Yeah some people like being alone, some people do not want to date, some people are not looking for a relationship.

Some people are not living the mainstream life society tells us to live
>>
>>34095495
>(the validation or devalidation an impose on sweeping emotional judgements based off limited personal experience

What the fuck were you even trying to say there?

If I missed your point so hard, care to elaborate?
>>
>>34095495
How the fuck did "the real world" get chopped down to "an"?

Fucking phoneposting
>>
>>34095461
Same. I haven't had a girlfriend in about 7 years and it's not a big deal.

However, MGTOW is based on the active rejection of all women.

If I met a girl I liked again, and she liked me, I would date her for sure. I wouldn't reject her based on some "red pill" reverse-tumblr ideology that rules my life.
>>
>>34095525
Wait, so you meant

>the validation or devalidation the real world impose on sweeping emotional judgements based off limited personal experience

That's not much better? again, care to elaborate?
>>
>>34095523
>>34095525
But the point is that some emotions are found in reality, some aren't.

Those who arent severely autistic have an easier time processing this
>>
>>34095556
>But the point is that some emotions are found in reality, some aren't.

Do you not see how ludicrously conceited that sounds?

You may as well say "other's emotions aren't real because they're not being felt by me"
>>
>>34095517
>Some people are not living the mainstream life society tells us to live

Ironically MGTOW is all about mainstream life under the guise of "self-improvement".

Get an education, get a job, get an internship, get a career, invest your money, join a gym, buy a car, buy a house, buy expensive suits, work until the day you die and you've made someone else rich.
>>
Literally just fuck the whores and keep them all at arm's length and maybe one day you'll meet a young one that's close to virgin that will stick around. Remember, slut culture is the active result of female choice to be slutty. You don't owe these whores shit, but if you want to reproduce you'll have to find the best you can. The worst is for the less experienced men, who have to wife a whore (since 80-90% of attractive ones are), an ugly fat bitch, or not reproduce at all. Personally I'm leaning towards genetic annihilation over letting dumb cum receptacles piss away their best years "having fun" and then expecting a hard working male to "man up" now that she's so much more mature (ie wrinkly, delusional, still useless, unattractive and blown out flaps).
>>
File: 1481103971291.png (301KB, 528x714px) Image search: [Google]
1481103971291.png
301KB, 528x714px
>>34094456
real man this,real man that i given up on being a "real man" a long time ago because you see, being a "real man" is goalpost thats always changing.just imagine when you see a girl hitting a guy on the street you would say,"he's not a real man,a real man wouldnt let a woman do this to him" yet the moment he fights back the tone immediately changes to "who hits a woman?"so no thank you your "man up" , "be a man" manipulative tactics dont work on me.but hey, theres a silver lining.you can still find guys on the street who thinks they are "man" just because they payed for your million dollar worth of shit through the years.
>>
>>34095447
>But most men aren't doing that either.
How legitimately retarded do you have to be to interpret the point this way

You don't need most men to produce food and energy, you fucking child. Something known as "society" exists. Remember? That thing we use to exchange goods and services? The goods and services being produced almost entirely by men?
>>
>>34095592

Yeah we live in a capitalist society, we need money to survive.

What im saying is you can choose the lifestyle you want to live.

Maybe off grid or suburban home whatever floats a mgtows boat
>>
>>34095634
>You don't need most men to produce food and energy, you fucking child. Something known as "society" exists. Remember?

So how exactly was your point about women not doing it relevant?
>>
>>34095581
>just bcuz u don't feel like Obama's trying to steal my brain doesn't mean you can be conceited about it
Tumblr tier levels of retardation.
>>
File: 1481622032568.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481622032568.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34093714
>>34093745
>>34093821
>>34093972
>>34094261
>>34094312
>>34094382
>>34094424
>>34094456
>>34094485
Sure is a lot of normies around here.

>>34094516
HAHAhahahahaha
Women are self-indulging, soulless monster you retard. They care only about their material comfort, not their spiritual comfort, otherwise there'd be a lot more female philosophers and theologists than men, jobs that are composed in quasi-exclusivity of member of the male sex.

Women piss at religion the moment they can get a good dicking and a nice home. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
>>
>>34095664
You're not even trying anymore dude

Out of curiosity, what did you mean by

>some emotions are found in reality, some aren't.

then?
>>
>>34095634
>Most women don't produce the majority of our food and energy, so its legit to think of them as deadwood.
>Most men don't produce the majortity of our food and energy BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY SO THEN THE MAJORITY OF MEN AREN'T DEADWOOD.

Luckily for you anon, you're a master at the double standard.
>>
File: sLe13h3.jpg (195KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3.jpg
195KB, 1224x1445px
>>34095645
>Society: That thing we use to exchange goods and services. The goods and services being produced almost entirely by men.
>The goods and services being produced almost entirely by men.
>goods and services being produced almost entirely by men.
>produced almost entirely by men.
>>
>>34095687
I meant exactly what I said. Some emotions are rational. Some are not.

Are you legitimately autistic or something?
>>
>>34095664

>just bcuz u don't feel like Obama's trying to steal my brain doesn't mean you can be conceited about it

what

I really want to know what you meant by that anon, pls explain
>>
>>34095677

True words spoken.

Most women care more about the newest iphone then to have a spiritual component to their lives.
>>
>>34095640
>choose the lifestyle you want to live

maybe I can date a girl too if I feel like it instead of being a virgin-extremist huh?
>>
>>34095738
>I meant exactly what I said. Some emotions are rational. Some are not.

That's not what you said, you said

>some emotions are found in reality, some aren't

They're quite different claims.

So presumably the emotions that happen to be rational are the ones going on in your head? and the irrational ones are in the heads of the people you disagree with?

>Are you legitimately autistic or something?

What do you gain out of calling me autistic in each post? It seems like a waste of effort after so many tries
>>
>>34093714
>look at me i am fucking animal
life has no meaning and it would be better if humanity stopped exiting
>>
>>34095691
Jesus fuck you're stupid.

You DO NOT NEED every member of a society to produce food.
You DO NEED to produce food.
Food, energy, and labor is being produced MOSTLY BY MEN.
>>
>>34095753
>>34095677

>men care about religion

whew.

All of the biggest names in modern atheism are men
>>
>>34095753
>Most women care more about the newest iphone then to have a spiritual component to their lives.

Are you implying that most men don't?
>>
>>34095777
>MOSTLY BY MEN.

And those men aren't you, therefore you're deadwood just like women.
>>
>>34095739
Calling stupid shit stupid isn't conceit you utter fucking retard
>>
>>34095754

Why not, i dont give a shit if you slit your wrist
as long as i dont have to deal with it.

Mgtows if they want can fuck women too, nobody said you cant have sex if your mgtow it's just that many of us dont want to.
>>
Because i see these nice chicks outside that makes me attracted to them and i can't help but imagining being together with them. Doesn't matter if my rationality tells me no.
>>
>>34095338
Why does he dresses like this? does he try to discredit the mouvement?
>>
>>34095777
>Food, energy, and labor is being produced MOSTLY BY MEN.

So the myriad women who do contribute, because they're not the majority, are completely irrelevant to your worldview?
>>
>>34095708
This image both made my day and made me want to watch the Iron Giant again. God Bless.

>>34095645
But really, men ARE producing most of the goods and finished products while women mostly do third-sector jobs like receptionists or teachers.

We literally produce everything you need to have a roof over your head, food in your plate, and electricity to light your bulbs.

Men are literally Society. Suck it.
>>
>>34095771
>rational =/= Found in reality
That explains a heck of a lot about you posts
>>
>>34095835
Is English your first language? "based in reality" would get that point across, "found in reality" is a whole other statement.
>>
>>34095810
but you can't date them or be in a relationship with them or marry them because women bad.

You're living by a rigid hivemind code, there's nothing liberating about that.
>>
>>34095790
While the biggest follow-ups on these men are female would-be nihilists (you know, the people that DON'T believe life has meaning, just like I said about women?). Your point is?
>>
>>34095799
I work as a chef, so technically I am, brainlet.

>still too autistic to understand the significance of bitching about males in a society run by males
>>
>>34095835
>>34095853
Or maybe you meant "founded in reality". Either way, "is found in reality" absolutely does not equate with "is rational" as a statement, and if you think it does you need to brush up on your English.
>>
>>34095827
>We

More like them, desu. "We" just post on 4chan. Well I'm at university, but I wouldn't call that producing anything"
>>
>>34095821
What's wrong with the way he dresses? He is Going His Own Way and he can dress up in a superhero costume made out of duct tape and trash bags if he wants to.
>>
>>34095824
>women
>contribute
BuzzFeed articles are not contributions
>>
>>34095889
Well, I actually help a farmer as a part-time job, so when I say "we", I literally mean "we" as an inclusive.
>>
>>34095881
>chef
Wow, you can cook. Big fucking woop.

>brainlet
As a general rule, anyone that brainlet-posts is a brainlet. I've seriously never seen them contribute anything meaningful to a discussion.
>>
>>34095853
>>34095887
Remember when you asked me why I kept calling you autistic?
>>
>>34095887
Also, if you think "rational" isn't comparable to "realistic" then you should probably just be dragged behind a Walmart and shot in the head.
>>
>>34095859

Why would i care.. It's America everyone is out for their own interests and mine happen to be living a low stress lifestyle
>>
File: 1484168299950.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484168299950.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>34095904
Neither are $Hillary Clinton for the United States or the Council for Women and Equality in Britain (which, last I heard, called itself a Party).
>>
>>34095056
he spent a decade kissing the shoes of a whore
>>
>>34095926
>h-ha you used 4chan lingo I win
As a general rule, anyone who starts whining about jargon after abandoning the discussion is btfo

Better luck next time :^)
>>
>>34095927
>Remember when you asked me why I kept calling you autistic?

Fair comment, but I'm just drunk and bored

>Also, if you think "rational" isn't comparable to "realistic"

But you didn't say "is realistic", you said "is found in reality", which again are very different statements.

again, is English your first language?
>>
>>34095974
See what I mean? One more brainlet-poster showing how useless they are.
>>
>>34095953
Well, at least he learned to stop. That's better than most of the cucks who appear at feminist rallies ever do.
>>
>>34095981
>"founded in reality" is not the same as "realistic" which is not the same as "rational"
If I was this stupid I would have killed myself.
>>
File: 1356699130029.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1356699130029.png
225KB, 800x764px
>>34093654
Yes good goyim, don't breed, stay alone and bitter while Achmed has 10 sons
>>
>>34096001
I accept that admission of defeat ;^)
>>
>>34095859

Why would you date a slut? Way more likely to view you as nothing but a wallet and dildo to be cucked by Chad whenever she isn't cumming enough by hubby and so she needs strange. Considering 80% or more of the attractive single girls see nothing wrong with being sluts, there is a shortage of wife material girls.

Manwhores still don't owe these girls anything. Either both sides can be as selfish as they can get away with, or both need to make accommodations. Women can improve their value for marriage by making themselves better companions and not whoring. Or they can be whores that can't cook or pair bond, it's their choice.
>>
>>34096017
>"founded in reality"
>"founded in reality"
>"founded in reality"

That's not what you said.

So I was right in >>34095887 and that was actually what you meant to type or what?
>>
>>34096001
You sound more butthurt than he is. This is hilarious to witness. Could you be female by any chance?
:^)
>>
>>34096043
Because that was a typo you fucking autist

What the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>34095868
>While the biggest follow-ups on these men are female would-be nihilists

what?

literally what, what are you saying? What are you talking about? female nihilists? Who?
>>
>>34096056
>Because that was a typo you fucking autist

You could have just said that in the first place lol

>What the hell is wrong with you

I'm very drunk and want too see how long you'll keep replying to me
>>
>>34096033
>defeat

You're on the Internet anon, there are no winners here.
>>
File: DafuqPlebs.jpg (8KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
DafuqPlebs.jpg
8KB, 264x191px
>>34096022
>"Hey, we got a /pol/ack over here! Can someone get him back into containment?"

>>34096063
Are you telling me that you haven't noticed the second and third wave of feminists which are following the teachings of Marx and Nietzsche? Nor their close affiliates, like BLM? Are you retarded?
>>
>>34095948
>Why would i care

You know what people who don't care do? They don't start or join a radical ideology.

They just live their lives, they don't form their lives around some rigid ideological code of conduct

>>34096036
>Considering 80% or more of the attractive single girls see nothing wrong with being sluts

I'm sure you got this number from an objective study.
>>
>>34094953
That is 100% bullshit. Literally not a concern
>>
>>34096117
>Are you telling me that you haven't noticed the second and third wave of feminists which are following the teachings of Marx and Nietzsche?

I haven't noticed that, no, because they're not.

Not that there's anything wrong with Marx or Nietzsche.
>>
>>34096117
Not who you're replying to, but

>the teachings of Marx

of course

>and Nietzsche?

Not so much?
>>
>>34096056
>>34096080
I'm guessing that'll be my last reply then? Oh well, good luck going your own way m8
>>
>>34096122

i can believe whatever i want anon. It's America
>>
After reading the thread... I don't know who's side to be on. I'll just go with the safe bet and kill myself.
>>
>>34094595
Guess I'm a pathetic failure then, with all my money and comfort and all the time in the world to do fun things.
>>
>>34093654
Mgtow's are almost as annoying as vegans.
>>
File: e71.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11KB, 274x290px
>>34096117
>"He's posting about declining white birth rates? Must be a stormfag! Let's disregard his facts and spout memes instead!"
>>
>>34096216
>all the time in the world to do fun things.

Like posting on a Singaporean knitting forum
>>
>>34094953
>mgtow is going to red pill the alpha males they want

There is literally no reason or motivation for an alpha or chad to join MGTOW. MGTOW is just for sour grapes.

>>34093832
We think it's a ridiculous "movement" no better than tumblr and the "feminazis" that they criticize. If anyone does want to be single for a while, they don't want to be associated with that ridiculous movement of reverse-feminists.

The fact that you see criticism of the movement by other men as a "spegrfest" from roasties or feminazis shows just how insecure the entire things is.
>>
>>34096239
If you consider that fun, then go ahead bud. No one is stopping you if you don't have a scank controlling you.
>>
File: 1451443701583.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1451443701583.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
>>34096216
>with all my money and comfort and all the time in the world to do fun things.
Thank god you find the time to be smug on R9K.
>>
>>34096276
>scank
Maybe you can find the time to learn how to fucking spell.
>>
>>34093654
You realize, of course, that by creating a named-movement like MGTOW you have become like the feminists you hate so much, right?
>>
File: 1309226815260.jpg (19KB, 448x311px) Image search: [Google]
1309226815260.jpg
19KB, 448x311px
There is no better example of sour grapes then MGTOW

If you were capable of getting laid you wouldn't call yourself MGTOW, but you can't
>>
>>34096299
Clearly I don't care.
:)
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 168x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 168x196px
>>34096144
>Not that there's anything wrong with Marx or Nietzsche.

Marxist ideology is flawed. His idea of equality is undefinable and literally inferior in every way to the idea of equity favored by the occidental world. Also, his idea about the automatisation of the production is flawed too: even if the main bulk of the workforce wouldn't have to maintain the machines nor direct them, an elite of computer programmers and engineers, trained to maintain the machines, would take control of the production. It is inevitable.

Nietzsche was also so attached to spirituality according to the latin church that he forgot to study the one venerated in the early days, when Greek Christianity was actually a thing. That thing is actually bretty good, even an atheist could follow it without problem.

>>34096148
The idea of Man (in the human sense), being able to surpass itself and possibly his own peers is something that laid the foundation for early feminism (as in women can enter that race too, ya know).
>>
File: 1452823097453.gif (26KB, 245x159px) Image search: [Google]
1452823097453.gif
26KB, 245x159px
>>34096303
SHUT UP FAGGOT,YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHIN!!!!!
>>
>>34096278
I use 4chan when I'm heading off to bed. I'm sorry you are jealous.
>>
>>34096122

I found a study earlier today yes. Single women in America still reported sexual activity in 7/12 months of the year. It's not hard to extrapolate that pattern to a double digit count over 10 or more years, at least for the attractive ones with access to attractive men.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18318869
>>
>>34096303
MGTOW is the most beta name ever

It literally means we give up
>>
>>34093654

>be me
>willing to go MGTOW
>currently NEET, virgin and living with parents
>and in a few days I'll turn 49 (yea, 49, not a typo)
>>
>>34096361
>>willing to go MGTOW

So what have you been doing those 49 years if not going your own way?
>>
>>34096329
Modern capitalism is also flawed, a free-market economy is also flawed, humanity itself is flawed. When it comes to worldwide theories and ideologies of making an economy work and how to run a society, we're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. There's no conductor on this train that's going full-steam ahead towards a questionable direction.

Anyways, that's besides the point that MGTOW is meminism for alt-right faggots. No chad or alpha or normie is ever going to go "having a girlfriend sucks! I'm going to collect anime figurines and masturbate to trap porn!"
>>
File: 1459206404587.png (40KB, 583x265px) Image search: [Google]
1459206404587.png
40KB, 583x265px
>>34096347
Bull fucking shit,you sat here for ten hours with your hands on your pecker.
>>
>>34096382
>So what have you been doing those 49 years if not going your own way?

he wasn't going his own way, but was pushed aside by women. like eww we dont want you why dont you fuck off.

so now his like, fuck this shit you cant reject me i go my own way
>>
>>34096382
-leeching parents pocketmoney
-watching lots of anime
-playing car vidya until 4am (sometimes until 6am)
-trolling 4chan newfags
>>
>>34096354
That might seem like a lot to a sour-grapes virgin. It doesn't make them sluts.
>>
>>34096435
>so now his like, fuck this shit you cant reject me i go my own way

And what tangible difference will that have on his life? Somehow I doubt he was at risk of even interacting with women anyway
>>
>>34096080
>You could have just said that in the first place lol
I didn't because I assumed I was talking to another person, not a severely handicapped drunk

And you can admit you're too stupid to contribute instead of trying to pass off making stupid comments as baiting
>>
>>34096423
If that's what you think, I'm not going to stop you lol, you can't force your opinion over the Internet very well.
>>
>>34096091
But there are losers, which (you) most definitely are :^)
>>
>>34096457
It helps him sleep a little better, it's exactly like the fox and grapes story
>>
File: 1453871136920.jpg (56KB, 450x648px) Image search: [Google]
1453871136920.jpg
56KB, 450x648px
>>34096471
>If that's what you think,
Its what i know son.
>>
>>34096231
>He's posting about declining white birth rates? Must be a stormfag!
Literally yes, you faggot ass stormfaggot
>>
>>34096435
Why are you projecting so hard onto him?

You're also reinforcing the mostly true idea that MGTOW is for sour grapes virgins.
>>
Watch this if you hate mgtow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku6dhOvlP3U
>>
File: 1456685626462.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456685626462.png
123KB, 300x300px
For me having a gf is impossible, I'm not pretty and not even close to be rich. MGTOW at least give me some purpose and keeps pushing me foward to do something for myself instead of keep searching for some used dumb whore roastie out there. I think most people has a bad perception of what MGTOW really is.
>>
>>34096465
I haven't really been trying to contribute meaningfully for about an hour, I stopped and just started annoying you because it was far more entertaining and you're still replying
>>
File: 1452824494324.jpg (15KB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
1452824494324.jpg
15KB, 246x291px
>>34096536
Stefan Molyneux,pretended to be a woman in his comment section so it looked like they agreed with him.
>>
>>34096454

I'm not a virgin, but I'm also unwilling to accept women "having fun" during their best years and expecting me to "man up" and pick up the pieces when they're getting wrinkly and old, but still have delusions of high value. Ten different partners is pretty slutty, it at least shows poor judgement and likely dehumanization of the male in the relationship, leading to cheating in most cases and cuckoldry in a significant minority. All you roastie defenders have is "lol mad virgin", but the truth is I'm just as selfish as indulgent sluts or Chad. Sluts make shit wives.
>>
>>34096412
I prefer the lesser, more flexible of two evil, thank you very much. Capitalism has proven to adapt to any given situation, while communism has crumbled or receded to become socialism in the countries that had a Red Revolution.

>No chad or alpha or normie is ever going to go "having a girlfriend sucks! I'm going to collect anime figurines and masturbate to trap porn!"

For tyhe first part, I'll have to say : "Of course, because they ARE normies and chads and alpha! They don't have any individuality because having individuality would make them fit less and them fitting less would make them unhappy. Without individuality, bye-bye individual thoughts.

Because of that, most man follow the tropes of either being triple-timed cucks or alphas not giving a shit because they're at the top and they're satisfied (note that I wrote satisfied, not happy).

And yes, the MGTOW movement is obviously one of the most flawed counter-ideology movement I might have seen (especially since the majority of its members are the people you just described) but the foundations that it's built upon is solid. Third wave feminists have effectively become female supremacists, and the world is so hypersexualized that having multiple affairs at the same time is considered normal.

See, I'm a fan of Early Greek Fundamentalists theory, and what I'm seeing is us reverting back to animals. This have to stop, a protest has to be made in a non-violent manner, indeed, but the way the MGTOW is doing it is innefficient, disorganized and plain silly.
>>
>>34096316
>have had several girlfriends
>got tired of working for 2
>am now MGTOW
Reply #1 and you're wrong.

Just because you so desperately want to get laid doesn't mean there aren't people who have no interest in footing a bill for it.
>>
>>34096586
They're also just Going Their Own Way. Don't hate.

Sluts are great too, they're willing to have sex with robots sometimes.
>>
File: WGtVTli.jpg (333KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
WGtVTli.jpg
333KB, 1600x2812px
>>34096535
Because they are not seeing the full picture, the social engineering element of the feminist and MGTOW, The MGTOW is partially true but they dont see the final boss and just give up without fighting back, Men should be focusing on subjugating women not pussying out. Men need to fight back not puss out, look at Islamic countries they dont fall for these Jewish trick, because Muslims would blow up a few feminist it required, Both MGTOW and feminism are both psyop. Feminist and women are playing a dirty game we need to get even dirtier
>>
File: 04a.jpg (138KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
04a.jpg
138KB, 500x650px
>>34096278
>>34096423
>>34096503
Think you're trying hard enough?
>>
>>34096560
No, actually you summed it up very nicely and that it what most people think of MGTOW.

>Beta takes himself off the market after barely even trying, but he makes sure to tell and remind everyone of how he's not dating anyone.
>>
File: watch-this.png (27KB, 390x317px) Image search: [Google]
watch-this.png
27KB, 390x317px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWgnmVCGg-s
>>
>>34096536
http://imgur.com/r/cringepics/tk6yyvN
>>34096568
You are correct good sir,that's why i call him Stephanie Molyneux.
>>
>>34096743
>http://imgur.com/r/cringepics/tk6yyvN

lol so he cant troll people?
>>
>>34096702
Come on now,his last comment was twenty minutes ago and that's the best you got.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>34096562
It takes me like 20 seconds to reply, and I'm watching TV.

You aren't inconveniencing me at all. Might want to wonder if making yourself look like a dipshit is worth it
>>
File: 1452822301129.png (193KB, 448x423px) Image search: [Google]
1452822301129.png
193KB, 448x423px
>>34096793
Is that what you tell yourself?You poor sad little man.
>>
>>34096827

slit your wrist. the long way not the short way
>>
>>34093654
Being single means that you're not dating anyone.

Being a MGTOW means that you're single and you're super extra-hard not dating anyone, and you're also being a colossal faggot about it
>>
File: matrix_17.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_17.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
Peace out fags... I'll let you guys dual it out.
>>
MGTOW or not, its not healthy mentally or physically healthy for a man to just wallow in involuntary celibacy.

Yes, western women have been nearly ruined by obesity and sexual liberation, but don't just sit back and let your manhood rot. Try looking for immigrant girls or churchgoing qt's who at least have a healthy body weight and traditional values.
>>
>>34096916
>Try looking for immigrant girls or churchgoing qt's who at least have a healthy body weight and traditional values.

That goes against MGTOW. All women are useless roastie sluts.
>>
File: BfAvcFG.gif (698KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
BfAvcFG.gif
698KB, 200x113px
>>34096911
>bye guys I'm leaving the thread now
>>
>>34094343
I just usually say I prefer to live alone, which is true.

Women aren't the only emotional parasites, they're just the most common.

People in general aren't worth the time effort or money.
>>
Oh for fuck's sake.

Why does everything have to be a "movement" now? I haven't bothered with the opposite sex for years outside of casual interaction on college campus. I haven't had a desire to get in a relationship, much less had sex. Why does that mean I have to identify with a fucking group? Why can't I do a single fucking thing without it somehow determining my political stance? If I eat a BLT does that mean I have to join the baconism movement and sing the praises of pork while denouncing beef? Why can't I just fuck off and do my own thing, without sex or relationships? This is ridiculously autistic. Not everything has to be a bold and proud social revolution.

Fuck.
>>
File: Chuck-Norris-Laughing.jpg (24KB, 445x429px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-Norris-Laughing.jpg
24KB, 445x429px
>>34096916
>"its not healthy mentally or physically healthy-"
>t. Totally a doctor
Every time
>>
Unless you're regularly fucking girls, you're not a "real man going their own way", you're just a rationalizing incel.
There's no reason not to have sex other than not being able to get it. inb4 half this board is asexual
>>
>>34097040
>every movement is trying to assimilate me
Seems like it's you who's ridiculously autistic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
>>
>>34094802
Underrated post. Only shred of introspection itt.
>>
File: Milhouse.jpg (78KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse.jpg
78KB, 500x658px
>>34097084
>There's no reason not to have sex other than not being able to get it
>t. Can't get it
Does the fact that I'm giving up experiences you'll never have anger you?
>>
>>34097113
He's not wrong. Every movement tries to become bigger and stronger.

The most offensive thing that you can be both to normies and robots is to say "I don't care" or "that doesn't concern me" to whatever their little beliefs and causes are.
>>
>>34093654
>r9k bait: the thread
sage
>>
File: 9029.jpg (92KB, 1024x616px) Image search: [Google]
9029.jpg
92KB, 1024x616px
>MGTOW

More like "Men Sent Their Own Way"
>>
>>34097171
>>34094802

>giving up on companionship and family to instead enjoy your big empty McMansion and bank account full of numbers.

Who was that other anon saying that women are materialistic and superficial.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaBbij7qKI
>>
MGTOW are all angry incels

prove me wrong

protip: you can't
>>
>>34097279
>Making a life for yourself, and only yourself.
Vs
>Having someone else give you everything on a silver platter.

Which sounds more selfish?
>>
>>34097329
no,we arent.and we are not talking about women because we are crazy about them.we do it because we want to help our brothers to not throw away their lives to these stupid cunts.
we want to spread the word.to open the people's eyes on real woman nature.
>>
>>34097267

Just like all those ugly bitches who invented feminism.

Just like all those fat bitches screaming HAES.
>>
>>34097390
both are different kinds of selfish really.

I don't know why you assume that silver platter thing either. The "modern woman", i.e. women since the 1950s, wants to work and provide for herself and others.
>>
>>34097459
Then let them do that, just don't involve me in it and I'll do the same.
>>
>>34097329

>you cant

I've had my dick in every hole and between every crease a woman has...I am MGTOW

>ib4 "hookers don't count"

Why pay for what I can get for free?
>>
>>34097478
Okay, but why?

You're literally giving up on nature and killing off your family's bloodline.

Why? Because some women had sex before you did?
>>
>>34097279

>giving up on companionship and family

Like I give a fuck. The second we have a bad day she'll be on tinder looking at Chads. No one commits anymore and rides out the bad times because it seems like we have endless choice now.

>mcmansion

Do I look like I want to take care of a fucking huge building all day? Apartments, my man. When something goes wrong it is some other asshole's problem.

>bank account full of numbers

Don't say edgy things just to be edgy. We all know how currency works here.
>>
>>34097553
I have several brothers and cousins that share my family name. I'm not killing anything.
>>
File: 1483845533232.jpg (171KB, 863x653px) Image search: [Google]
1483845533232.jpg
171KB, 863x653px
As much as most people here despise women, I get the feeling you'd still try to save a hoe given the opportunity.
>>
File: 1481285550281.jpg (29KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
1481285550281.jpg
29KB, 512x511px
When women date men they aren't just spending time with him for the sake of companionship: they're working a hustle. First of all they need to get their bfs addicted to sex, because that's where they get their power of them. Then after that they start to squeeze every last penny they can out of him like getting him to them nice jewelry, fancy clothes, expensive restaurants and anything else there is to spend money on. But they don't just do stuff for themselves, they also want to either make him whipped so he'll be submissive to the matriarchy or alternatively confrontational, violent and aggressive so he'll be cannon fodder for the matriarchy's endless wars.

When I see a man and a woman together I don't see life long companions I see a con artist working her hustle, fuck that.
>>
>>34096911

But all the anti-MGTOW people here have proved that they have an autistic problem with guys being single. They think guys should "man up" because we have an imaginary duty to be "settled" for by femanons. There is not much to argue about, it's an absolute shitfest. The same people that say they don't mind guys being single are the same ones calling everyone virgins and neckbeards and trying everything they possibly can to shame men into being with women.
>>
>>34097279
Look man, I pay my taxes, alright? I work my ass off nine to twelve hours a day fixing and laying electrical lines.

I've earned my money, why should I give up my free time and disposable income for another human bean?
>>
>>34097566
>Like I give a fuck.

You do actually. You care a whole lot in a negative way.

>The second we have a bad day she'll be on tinder looking at Chads

and you've already given up on your theoretical girlfriend that you don't have. So give yourself a pat on the back I suppose.

>>34097616
Every person's DNA is unique senpai. Their kids are not your own
>>
>>34097279
To his credit, he only said "No girls allowed", he never spoke against befriending them or against having pets or adopted children.
>>
>>34097833
>adopted children

SEE YOU SEE KAY
>>
>>34097768
The issue isn't with men being single, see:

>>34096875

If I'm single, by choice or not, I don't want to be lumped in with a bunch of redditors who probably have smug anime girls or pepe the frog as their Twitter avatards where they spend their days calling people cucks and feminazis.
>>
>>34097832
So the only person I'm cheating out of children for is myself. But since I don't want kids, I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>34098037

That's just the way a lot of internet people are. I've read this thread and I see how anti-MGTOW circlejerks always end up. It's "ur not a real man u dont get laid haha", essentially.

Me and you probably get lumped in with a lot of other things we'd rather not be associated with.
>>
>>34098040
>since I don't want kids

and why is that exactly
>>
reminder that if you are still confining yourself to heterosexual relationships you are playing right into the jews' hands
the jews want to confine man to monogamous heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position
they want to make sexual activity a form of slavery
the jews have been fighting hard to prevent man from discovering true sexuality for millena
only now, after centuries of hard work, are we finally turning the tides against the hebrew, reclaiming our heritage
our fathers fucked eachother in the ass, and now we fuck eachother in the ass
when you fuck a man in the ass, you are driving a nail into the palm of the zionistic israeli super-state
every kiss shared between gay lovers' lips is a kiss of death sealing the jews into the coffin the white man has built through homoerotic dialogue and through the labor of sweaty palms
HIV is a gift to be shared freely among the white community
every infected man is an insult into the jews' face, a proof of resistance, that we have overthrown his bindings and have created our own culture, our own way of life
the jew has tried to manipulate us into thinking that he hates heterosexuality, and that he is working to sabotage us with homosexuality, but homosexuality is a WHITE NATIONALIST invention, passed down from our fathers to us

do not buy into the jew's lies
he wants you to support the heteroarchy
>>
>>34097832

>you care a whole lot in a negative way

Keep on projecting, bud.

>theoretical

So it was all a dream? Wait, that's actually better than having wasted my time and energy. Let's go with that.
>>
File: 1481924019367.jpg (100KB, 498x460px) Image search: [Google]
1481924019367.jpg
100KB, 498x460px
>>34098110
>Le evil jews are the cause of everything
Nice /pol/ related may-may you have there man. I have some too (pic related)
>>
>>34098083
>It's "ur not a real man u dont get laid haha", essentially

That's not a vapid insult towards MGTOW, that's a direct rebuttal of what their entire philosophy is about.

MGTOW contributes as much to the downfall of western civilization and degeneracy of traditional values as the roasties and feminazis that they claim to be against.
>>
>>34098150
>wasted my time and energy

>let's have a political movement based around something that we don't do.
>>
>>34098096

Not that anon but there's plenty of reasons to not want kids.

>don't want to risk doing a shitty job and bringing another asshole into the world
>would mean I'd probably have to get married
>another mouth to feed
>forced to take care of it for at least 18 years
>young children fuck up your sleep
>older children make you worry when they're out with their friends
>have to teach them fucking everything about life because schools don't teach anything of importance
>>
>>34098227

It's worked for cigarette smoking.
>>
>tfw all the girls I fucked from tinder want a relationship

Why does this shit keep happening? This literally happened to me 6 times already. They always get so sad when I tell them I don't want a relationship.
>>
>>34098200

>but it contributes to the downfall of blah blah blah

Good. Our society is based entirely around rampant, vapid consumerism. To quote George carlin, it's all about buying shit you don't need with money you don't have.

Not to sound like some sort of commie faggo either, but it's just way too far.
>>
>>34098200

>that's a direct rebuttal of what their entire philosophy is about

How? You are insulting male virgins for being male virgins (assuming they are virgins). How is that stopping degeneracy or being decent at all? It isn't.

>MGTOW contributes as much to the downfall of western civilization and degeneracy of traditional values as the roasties and feminazis that they claim to be against.

That's another thing I've noticed, that sluts and feminists try to counter men being single or the MGTOW movement by trying to hold men to traditional male roles. Ignoring, of course, that women get to have their cake and eat it too and any suggestion that we should force women into their traditional gender roles makes people sperg out with incredible rage and denial.
>>
>>34098241
>could do a great job of raising a great person into the world
>you could get married, which could be great
>another mouth to feed, which is a fun things to do
>you get to raise and protect it for at least 18 years
>young children teach you to be patient and alert
>older children will teach you to trust them and to trust yourself
>you get to teach the world to them

stop being a negative nancy senpai
>>
>>34098376

You're not getting it anon. I don't want to be a parent. I don't care for relationships either. Neither marriage nor children appeal to me.
>>
>>34098283
I didn't say anything about consumerism, in fact most of MGTOW is based around just that. Scroll through the thread and it's filled with "I don't want to share my house and money and car with women"
>>
>>34098506

>i don't want to share my house and money and car with women

You don't share anything. She keeps them, and part of your income/pension until one of you fucking dies.
>>
>>34098449
Well it is your choice at the end of the day, and the end of your life, but it seems to me like you've let negativity get the better of you.

If being a parent was so awful, there wouldn't be 7+ billion humans running around, and there would be SO much more parent-child murder.
>>
>Create cool movement for betas
>Freedom from roasties

Get bashed from their own betas tfw
>>
>>34098732

That's why femanons hate MGTOW, it deprives them of the betas they would have had to settle for later on after Chad has gotten tired of pumping and dumping them.
>>
>>34098324
>You are insulting male virgins for being male virgins

I didn't.

I maybe insulted MGTOW for being a dumb hysterical SJW group, but not for being virgins.

>That's another thing I've noticed, that sluts and feminists try to counter men being single or the MGTOW movement by trying to hold men to traditional male roles. Ignoring, of course, that women get to have their cake and eat it too and any suggestion that we should force women into their traditional gender roles makes people sperg out with incredible rage and denial.

For a movement based around the "improvement of men", you sure do spend a lot of time and effort monitoring what women are up to.

>>34098732
>cool movement
>>34095338
>>
>>34098775
>it deprives them of the betas they would have had to settle for later on after Chad has gotten tired of pumping and dumping them.

You do know that doesn't actually happen, right?

I know it's posted a lot in like cartoons and shit to make yourselves feel better, but that's not really a real-world phenomenon.
>>
>>34098826

>if i talk around the issues, and avoid any points whilst acting like a snarky cunt maybe they won't notice i have no idea what i am talking about

Great shitpost.

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>34098775
MGTOW is so cool that even the vaginaslaves can't accept that other men don't need such thing to be happy
>>
>>34098930
Judging from this thread, they don't seem very happy at all. Especially not when they hear different opinions.
>>
>>34098826

But that is how western society works though. What you greentexted. It absolutely is like that and traditionalists, sluts and feminists are all unapologetic about it. Why should only men be held to our traditional gender roles? This is not just about women, it's also about people and culture and I'd be lying if I said I haven't looked into this stuff. I monitor various things. I don't sign up for websites.

>>34098877

Then why have I been told it works exactly like that then? The so very typical "I just want a GOOD GUY but they don't want to marry anymore" thing. Women casually let it out here and there, even in real life. Yes, they do say those things. Nobody gives Chad shit for not marrying women. He pumps and dumps and nobody criticizes him.

I don't watch anime.
>>
>>34098963

Keep projecting, you fucking tool.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (102KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
102KB, 724x611px
>This thread

The surest way to get people fired up is to bring up MGTOW. I have no idea why this causes so much butthurt.
>>
>>34099051
Most of the classic robots are in some way a MGTOW, most of them already moving in a way that results in independence from roasties. What you see here is the redditors that came into our board in the past few years, they are hypersensitive and will become angry if you think different. Don't judge them because they are like women, can't think for themselves.
>>
>>34098975
>Why should only men be held to our traditional gender roles?

We're not. Men can become nurses and wear pink and have long hair and still be considered manly and alpha.

Feminists also don't hold men up to traditional gender roles.

There are just way too many holes and strawmen to argue against there.
>>
>>34099142

In what sense? Yes, men can do that, but that's not traditional masculinity. Of course men can do that if they so desire. I can also do the same thing. I can dress up in a costume and pretend I am that superhero. What is your point? I've seen feminists hold men to traditional gender roles quite often, actually. It's a have your cake and eat it too type of thing.
>>
>>34098671

People have kids because it's what they feel like they should do and because they're pressured into it by their partners and parents. Biological impulse is also a thing.

And I'm not being negative, I'm just realistic. I hate children. Why would I have one? You don't seem to understand that not everyone is like you.
>>
>>34099111
>reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/

hmmm.

Funny how robots on r9k will shit all over MGTOW and make fun of it for being a SJW group, but reddit give it a welcome home.
>>
>>34098975
Because they need good little betas to contribute to society by marrying fucking single mothers and girls with loose morals. You can't just have them running around. Chad is done having his fun with her and its up to you to "man up" and put a ring on that hoe.
>>
File: sjwgtow2.png (654KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
sjwgtow2.png
654KB, 1024x568px
>>34099186
>I've seen feminists hold men to traditional gender roles quite often, actually.

No I don't think you have.

The entire premise of Feminism is to break and reshape traditional gender roles, if not get rid of them altogether.

Ironically, Feminism and MGTOW have more in common than they do differences.
>>
>>34099197
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan

Having a subreddit doesn't mean much desu.
>>
>>34099279

>No I don't think you have.

But oh yes, I have. Many times actually.

>The entire premise of Feminism is to break and reshape traditional gender roles, if not get rid of them altogether.

Then that doesn't mean my experiences are imaginary as you say, it just means that feminists are hypocrites that want to have their cake and eat it too, and I already knew they were like that.

>Ironically, Feminism and MGTOW have more in common than they do differences.

Feminism is western society and western society is feminism. MGTOW is universally despised, big difference.
>>
>>34099279

>the entire premise of feminism is to break and reshape traditional gender roles

It's great that you believe that.
>>
>>34099240
Again, that is like the entire basis of MGTOW, but that's not actually a thing that happens.

It's like that meme of "when you grow up, you'll be smart and successful and the jocks who made fun of you will be working for you".
>>
>>34099300
it means that reddit is actually a much more varied site than /b/tards like to think.

All that MRA//MGTOW shit came from reddit and then into 4chan, not the other way around. There's a dedicated subreddit to those things, there's no MGTOW board.
>>
>>34099309
Tell me of these many instances of feminists holding men to masculine gender roles.
>>
Honest to god, do any of you retards think that maybe you haven't met any quality women because none want to be around you and your insane, misogynistic ideas? I've met countless intelligent, caring, and interesting women in my life. I'm honestly sorry that you guys haven't. Maybe if you worked to be a better person you'd attract better people, but instead you just scream horrible things on a website generally known as being racist
>>
>>34099455

>my life is great
>other people's problems don't matter
>in fact, i shall build myself up by belittling them

Thanks for your input, Hitler.
>>
File: 1449192659179.jpg (28KB, 594x602px) Image search: [Google]
1449192659179.jpg
28KB, 594x602px
>>34093654
Since when does choosing not to waste time acting fake to impress others deserve a label?
>>
>>34099455
Anon, quality women doesn't exist, they are nice to people they are interested because of many reasons like money or being a Chad. Tbh you're posting in the wrong website, you will never understand our feels because you never were rejected and ignored by women. Please die.
>>
>>34099401

Why? So you can just deny all of them? I'll give you one. I'm not good at greentexting.

>be me at work
>getting coffee in lunch room
>girl and guy co-worker talking
>guy mopey about how he can't find a woman blah blah blah
>known feminist walks in with scowl on her face
>gets her stuff ready
>she eventually turns to the guy at the table and says,
>"anon, stop being a loser and women like you. be a real man, women don't sense anything masculine coming out of you"
>"man up or just give up"
>she walks out and me and the guy and girl are stunned at that sickening display

I know you'll deny it and ask for more examples, but I know what I've seen and telling you all of them would be a waste of my time.

I know what you're trying to say - that feminist theory/ideology doesn't believe in traditional gender roles, so the feminists holding men to our traditional gender roles are not feminists. That is your argument, but you are forgetting that feminists don't care about this and do what I said they do anyway, often.

Just curious, what do you think of /pol/? They follow the traditionalist, "JUST MAN UP AND IGNORE FEMINISM AND BE A REAL MAN" line of thought too.
>>
>>34099455
Fuck off with your special snowflake shit. If that bitch is (xx) chromosome then she is just like ever other bitch who is hypergamous and ruled by her emotions.
>>
>>34093654
>Modern women are all soul-sucking and cancerous. There is not a single exception to this.
women have always been that way, it's just nowadays they've finally gotten all the power so it's less "that's cute", more "how can we stop them?"

I hate women, all of them, and not because of some rejection or bitterness. I've had friendships, sex, relationships. That doesn't change the fact that they're awful fucking human beings that don't deserve a single thing they've been given in life.
that vagina is an all access fast pass to winning life and they abuse it until they die. their only skill is lying, and their only hobby is manipulation
I hope you guys don't fall for it. And if you think anything I've said is wrong, you have fallen for it.
>>
>>34099455
You're as retarded as them. They're betas for fuck's sake, they can barely speak to women and you think they scream "misogynistic ideas" at them? Are you fucking stupid?
>just be urself :)
Nevermind
>>
>>34099455
You got tricked, guy, sorry to say. They play the long con, all in an attempt to get you to one day pay their living costs. That's all there is to it, that's the way they survive.
It literally does not matter one bit what she says or does, it's all a trap, they play the long con until you've cucked yourself by putting a ring on her.
all women are sociopaths
>>
>>34099596
That's not a very convincing story desu
>>
>>34099661
>but it's actually about the self-improvement of men!

that reminds me of how gamer gate was about "ethics in video game journalism" and totally not a modern day witch hunt against feminists and women in general.
>>
>>34099783

I'm not good at greentexting, but it doesn't surprise me at all that you'd deny it just because it disturbs your little narrative. Feminists are entirely capable of being hypocrites. I know you think western women are oppressed and that you're some sort of hero for trying to force men to date and marry women, but you're not a hero and women are not oppressed.
>>
>>34099856
>it disturbs your little narrative

No it's because it's perfectly framed around your own narrative, everything from the "feminists walk in with a scowl on her face" to "you are not a man you need to be a real man you need to be masculine".

No actual feminist would ever say that ever, unless she was being entirely ironic.

You need to be more subtle with your writing.

If it is real, either she doesn't know what feminism is or you simply confused her for a feminist.
>>
>>34099978

>WAAAAAHHHH IT'S WRONG BECAUSE IT RUINS MY NARRATIVE AND I DISAGREE WITH YOU WAAAAAAHHHH

You have no actual reason to believe it's wrong other than that it's thorn in your side. You don't like it, so therefore you think it's wrong because it ruins your narrative that feminists are not hypocrites.

>No actual feminist would ever say that ever, unless she was being entirely ironic.
>If it is real, either she doesn't know what feminism is or you simply confused her for a feminist.

I know who she is, I once looked up her facebook to see who the fuck this angry person was. She is a feminist, she says it in her bio.

Also, I already said you'd probably say she wasn't a feminist. See the greentext post again. How sad that you think women are oppressed and that men aren't held to our traditional gender roles, yet you've joined a massive circlejerk in this thread where you whine about how hard women have it because men won't date them and then you at the same time constantly force traditional gender roles on guys by trying to shame us for being single. I hope you're "trolling", nobody can be this stupid.
>>
File: i am silly.png (25KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
i am silly.png
25KB, 810x800px
>>34100069
>WAAAAAHHHH IT'S WRONG BECAUSE IT RUINS MY NARRATIVE AND I DISAGREE WITH YOU WAAAAAAHHHH

You're really going all in with the strawman posting huh, all caps and making it sound like I'm crying and everything.
>>
>>34100069
>you've joined a massive circlejerk in this thread

This thread is anything but a circlejerk, it's at least two sides of argument having a discussion and/or a frustrated attempt at shitposting.
>>
>>34100164

Yes, of course. You don't even bother to address most of what I'm saying. You just deny what I say because it inconveniences you. Again, I'll say:

>How sad that you think women are oppressed and that men aren't held to our traditional gender roles, yet you've joined a massive circlejerk in this thread where you whine about how hard women have it because men won't date them and then you at the same time constantly force traditional gender roles on guys by trying to shame us for being single. I hope you're "trolling", nobody can be this stupid.

You're not a hero and western women are not oppressed, bud.
>>
>>34100206

Most of the posting here has been an angry autistic e-bully circlejerk where people insist men have to date and marry women because they say so. It's an absolutely despicable sight.
>>
>>34100253
>people insist men have to date and marry women because they say so

There isn't a single post in this thread that says that.
>>
>>34100278

Yes, most of the posts are shaming men for being single and trying to get them to "OPT IN" as /pol/ says. You can go ahead and read the thread. This is how MGTOW threads usually go. I feel compelled to come in here and state my position since it annoys me that people insist I have a mythical duty to women they try to force on me and other men through the internet.
>>
>>34100233
>Again, I'll say:

I heard you the first time and I didn't respond because it's not worth responding to. You're trying to put words in my mouth and argue against it in an effort to lure me in. You even threw in a few insults in the mix.
>>
>>34100306
>Yes, most of the posts are shaming men for being single and trying to get them to "OPT IN" as /pol/ says.

No there isn't a single post in here that says that.

You can't even quote one directly.

At most people are making fun of MGTOW for turning celibacy into a SJW movement.
>>
File: 1458140824798.jpg (318KB, 1260x1657px) Image search: [Google]
1458140824798.jpg
318KB, 1260x1657px
>Modern women are all soul-sucking and cancerous.
>implying modern men are saints

just look around you, these women exist because of the 'modern man' whom quest in life is to pump and dump.
>>
>>34100355

There are too many to quote. What do you want, do you want one that matches what I said word for word? There was even a mini-argument above about how some guy is selfish because he doesn't want to give his house and car to a woman. I'm not going to spoonfeed you an exact quote.

>>34100320

Yes I did insult you, why not? And I'm merely pointing out the way you think. Women are not oppressed in western society because betas won't date or marry them. Western women are not oppressed at all actually, and you are not a hero for trying to save them by meaninglessly forcing a mythical obligation on men through the internet.
>>
>>34097424

There is a certain betaness to some members of the movement, that essentially are willingly giving up on getting laid even if they have not been successful so far. I still want to fuck whores (i.e. the average pretty Western girl), I just want to also keep them at arm's length and avoid committing to them. Or you can fuck actual prostitutes if you have the cash, who cares. Giving up completely on pussy is so fucking beta.
>>
>>34100463
You could one of the "too many to post" quotes, instead of typing this long reply

Just post any one you like.
>>
>>34100463
>And I'm merely pointing out the way you think.

I didn't say any of the following:

>Women are not oppressed in western society because betas won't date or marry them. Western women are not oppressed at all actually, and you are not a hero for trying to save them by meaninglessly forcing a mythical obligation on men through the internet.

>>34100615
He's not.
>>
These are always my favorite threads on /r9k/. I realize that I am happiest when no women are around. You MGTOW are right. Women are trouble and should be avoided.
>>
>>34099688
Did I say "b urself"? No. In fact, in the case of these people, don't be yourselves. If you truly don't think that women have anything to offer you then just don't pursue them. For those of us who view them as humans, we can have a few more good friends, and maybe a loving girlfriend.
>>
>>34100918
>not oppressed at all
>all of the people in this thread think they are subhuman monsters

Oppression doesn't have to manifest itself in laws. The fact that large swathes of the population think lesser of a fellow human for no good reason is enough to make it harder for women. Obviously some things are easier for them, but they still have to deal with this level of mental retardation filling up their lives
>>
>>34101007

They always have a twat to offer. Cum and leave, simple. Most are happy being sluts anyway.
>>
>>34101163
>Cum and leave, simple

>sex

>robots

h-haha yeah I'll be sleeping with Stacey and her friends no problem...
>>
>>34101163
"I hate women, all they want is chad's dick"
And yet, you only value the women for their vaginas? Maybe you're just the same as them? Maybe they act that way because they've seen men like you act THIS way. Maybe if you weren't an asshole, non-shit tier women would interact with you
>>
>>34093877

Brad Pitt now after he learned his lesson.
George Clooney for the majority of his life
Vin Diesel as well
Couple of you tubers
And myself included, cunt.

No but seriously. What do people think MGTOW means that gets so much hate from normies?
>>
>>34093714
>>34093745
>>34093821
>>34093972
>>34094261
>>34094312
>>34094382
>>34094424
>>34094456
>>34094485
These guys get it.

MGTOW is a movement full of desperate virgins pretending they don't need women to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>34101211

I get some amount of attention.

>>34101283

I only value loose whores (80%+ of attractive Western girls) for their vaginas because they don't value bonding because they're too busy taking different cocks and "having fun". The sluts deserve it.
>>
>>34093654
MGTOW is for plebs who opt to cuck themselves out of the gene pool.

I'm a male going to ukraine. I'll fine a nice young traditional wife and we'll raise our family in a small conservative town.
>>
File: 1484152959201.jpg (284KB, 1110x982px) Image search: [Google]
1484152959201.jpg
284KB, 1110x982px
>>34094261

>Virgin
>failed as a man

That's bullshit roastie. Yes you women are that easy to spot.

I've slept with over 20 women my whole life and I'm still in my early 20's. The majority of them decent looking. And I had three serious relationships.

Due to all women pretty much being the same. Social media whores, materialistic sluts, over value their looks, disrespectful, etc

I have decided to go my own way. I have two kids with one woman already, I procreated, I have my own house, about to get my own business and graduating soon.

The majority of MGTOWS are men who where married, or had a serious relationship or many, and have been fucked over.

And though we understand there MIGHT BE a good woman out there, it's not practical to keep swimming in a sewer full of shit hoping to find a diamond ring.

20 women, from different backgrounds, Asian, white, Latina, and even one negress. Different socio economic backgrounds, different political views... it didn't matter, they were all the same.
>>
>>34093821
Sounds like he's already too far gone if he's already jumped on the MGTOW wagon.

Inb4
>"herp, derp fuck you succubus.
I'm actually a hetro male in a long term committed relationship.

Keep up the good work MRAs it's probably for the best your defective genes have been removed from the collective gene pool. Who needs eugenics kek.
>>
File: 1484226346714.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1484226346714.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>34101343

Most of my social circle is full of taditional conservative men who where married. Only to be taken to the cleaners by their wife, who lost all their years of hard work and their children. A farcry from your ad hominem attack insinuating they're "failed virgins"

If this shit could happen to Brad Pitt it can happen to anyone. Men aren't afraid of women. Back then there was a whole lot less single men and they had lifelong partners because a roastie couldn't just decide to use the Government which is composed of violent men with guns to force you to give up your house, children, and your money.
>>
>>34101544
Heh, tough luck kid I slept with 21 women from seven different continents and I'm a male feminist in his very early 20s.
>>
File: 1416828172652.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416828172652.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>34093854
>You will not get a single drop of semen from me
>>
File: URSwx6.png (116KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
URSwx6.png
116KB, 500x566px
i want to see woman working at hard manual labour jobs and then we can talk about equality.
>>
>>34101586

Stupid people are reproducing and this is what the elite want (a populace easier to control) which is why they keep flooding the market with third world brown shits, and using their media to promote degeneracy and general stupidity as a good source of brainwashing women that this is what they should look for in a man.

This effectively removes intelligent men from wanting to procreate and find a woman, and it also makes women want to stay away from the men who abandoned the rat race.

There's nothing wrong with MGTOW but they still need to procreate and there's plenty of ways of doing that without needing to support a roastie for life.
>>
>>34101752
what does this have to do with MGTOW?
>>
>>34101681

Okay but at that point you must know that you just have a fetish for women superiority. It's not based in reality.
>>
>>34093654
mgtow is a jewish trick to destroy the white race and traditional family values dont fall for it
>>
File: 1484272934385.png (228KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1484272934385.png
228KB, 500x566px
>>34101752
More realistic.
>>
what if you ARE attractive and are a MGTOW
>>
>>34102035
That cant possibly exist according to the roasties. But you'd be surprised.
>>
File: 876674.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
876674.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>34101681
>male feminists
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/reasons-to-beware-feminist-men/
>even women think you're a cuck trying to co-opt their ideology so you can have their body
>>
>>34102117
More than likely it's a roastie though. Look at the way she posts, even a male feminists will not use the insults and way or "rationalizing" things like a woman does.

That's a roastie acting like a male feminist. She knows full well that if she outed herself as a woman she would lose credibility
>>
I only had two girlfriends so far. The first one cheated on me and the second one broke up with me after 5 months or so (apparently because i was not 'there for her' enough). She then started dating her ex again. Maybe she was cheating on me too idk.
Since then I decided to stop caring about realtionships and I just focussed on myself. I'm now single for about 4-5 years and I have no intend to change anything about it. In about one and a half years I will finish my master's degree in ChemEng.
I would not label myself as MGTOW though. I just did what worked out best for me. I don't understand the need to create a movement out of everything.
>>
>>34101756
So essentially what you are trying to say is that the illuminati want to create a more docile, easier to control population by encouraging the stupid, primitive and aggressive lowbrow people who are going to be more prone to reacting to things they don't understand violently and those who are more inclined to turn to crime?
And if that is the case who is going to do all of the engineering, flying, medical testing and scientific research into fusion power and the like? Where are they going to find doctors and surgeons?

It doesn't sound like you've put a whole lot of thought into this bullshit theory you are trying to push.
>>
>>34093654
>he types as his mom makes him dinner and provides for him
>>
File: heh, gotcha.png (144KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
heh, gotcha.png
144KB, 800x533px
>>34101681
oooh, 21 woman your so much better than anon even though hes clearly stated he dosent give a fuck about "gettin' dat pussy"
>>
>>34103097
his cuck rhetoric fits the picture
>>
>>34103097

The guy in that picture looks like me, I can't wait to die.
>>
>>34096022
only bi-racials should be MGTOW

t. biracial
>>
>>34094595
Its because decent women spend their lives on their man, and dont develop anything about themselves, so they expect the men to do the same so at least they won't be alone

non-decent women tho just do it for the free shit.

tl;dr all women are shit and will ruin your life one way or another
>>
>>34100615

I already referenced one of the mini-arguments, about the one where people thought a guy was selfish because he didn't want a woman taking his car and house. Go find it, I'm not spoonfeeding you.

>>34100918

But you have said the same theme I've accused you of this whole thread, along with numerous other people. You just did not say it exactly word for word and thus you deny it.

>>34101129

>The fact that large swathes of the population think lesser of a fellow human

You mean like how people look down upon single men for not serving women? Oh the irony.

>is enough to make it harder for women

Women don't have it harder than men in western society. In the 3rd world they do, but that's another issue.

>all of the people in this thread think they are subhuman monsters

No, you're just too spoiled and overly sensitive and you think that a few people rejecting the idea that they need to "MAN UP" and marry women means that women are oppressed. Betas reject you trying to e-bully them into being slaves because a large amount of people in this thread tried to shame men into dating and marrying women. I shall remind you, again, that women are not oppressed in western society because betas won't date or marry them and most people think the way you do in this thread. Just because you're too weak to win an argument even when most people are on your side, doesn't mean it's anybody's fault but your own.
>>
>>34099817
You forgot about the falseflags, the doxxing and corrupt media
>>
Who here WGTOW? I can just go to a sperm bank and don't need to rely on men for support. Yes fembots?
>>
>>34104075
Men can also get egg donor and surrogates

http://www.parenting.com/fertility/planning/more-single-guys-are-turning-to-surrogacy-to-become-dads
>>
>>34104165
There's more sperm available than eggs long live the female race
>>
>>34104356
Already have a working solution bitch

Men could have babies WITHOUT women by creating artificial eggs from skin cells

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/
>>
Can we post gore so that normies leave?
In all /r9k/
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.