[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eating disorders anybody have one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: a_pig_in_its_sty.jpg (157KB, 960x856px) Image search: [Google]
a_pig_in_its_sty.jpg
157KB, 960x856px
eating disorders

anybody have one
>>
Well lately I have only eaten fruit, veggies, and granola because I find pretty much everything else pretty disgusting

So I guess some people would say that is an eating disorder
>>
>>34093604
i dont eat breakfast, if i do it feels like im gonna chuck. no soda or candy for me
>>
File: f1c[1].jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f1c[1].jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
A brother of mine refuses to lend me some of his plentiful oats. Soon will I perish.
>>
>>34093936
i want to eat some oats but i don't have any calories left today
>>
File: 1484054089623.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484054089623.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>34094321

>i don't have any calories left

wut
>>
>>34093604
i have selective eating disorder. its annoying.
>>
>>34094360
he is an uptight faggot, that's what he meant
he doesn't trust his own appetite
would you trust this person, brother?
>>
>>34094360
i stay under 1200 calories a day, im trying to get thin.
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (81KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
81KB, 320x240px
>>34093936
I've got some oats for you, brother.
>>
File: 1484018241820.png (353KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1484018241820.png
353KB, 615x615px
>>34094403

He sounds like a human in pig's clothing, be weary
>>
i suffered from anorexia throughout my entire adolescence, 13 to 17 years old. It certainly is not rather rational, but most of the media concepts and popular beliefs about the disease are equivocal.
No, we don't look in the mirror and see ourselves as fat. This is just the most common allegory to make it easier for people to understand how we feel. There's certainly a feeling of inadequacy in one's body, similar to dysphoria. We realize we are thin, sometimes bone thin. But that appease our feelings. It's rather obsessive. And the relationship with eating is not peaceful or practical either. You see, above body dismorphia, we certainly have a problem with eating itself. That's something I never fully recovered,and it's my greatest obstacle towards the fit life style. I hate eating. Hate it. Absolutely hate it. That was the main fuel behind my anorexia Nervosa, I abhor eating. I was immune to the feeling of appetite and slight hunger, that sort of feeling that makes people actually eat. It didn't affect me at all. I went straight to the next stage of food deprivation: dizziness, weakness, fainting, pain in the stomach, headaches...but actual hunger, will to eat, gluttony, I simply did not have. Could go one day with water (lots of water) and an apple. Of course I'd be too weak to get out of bed, but I could do it. Once my family institutionalized me and doctors introduced me to the horror of force feeding through a nasogastric tube, I had the final stimulation to try and fight the disorder.
I'm okay nowadays. Sometimes i miss my old body, my sack of bones. I thought it was pretty. I still hate eating with all my strength, but since I switched purposes, from becoming a waking skeleton to swollen meat greek statue, I've found myself each time more distant from that old starving figure I used to be. It was an odd pleasure, unknown by normals, to look in the mirror and see your bones trying to escape that skin cage.
>>
>>34094449
looks like you need some oats, brother
>>
>>34094405
You know that's kinda too low even for a fat on diet. You will face undernourishment this way.
>>
>>34094548
I read the op and I immediately started to wall text. Only now I realize I'm likely trapped in a meme thread. My regret is titanic.
>>
>>34094557
I'm 5'2

original manlet post
>>
File: 1484057322713.jpg (237KB, 947x602px) Image search: [Google]
1484057322713.jpg
237KB, 947x602px
>>34094581
kekkeroony
>>
>>34094592
How... Do you... Did you...
You know I think it's great. You have advantage
>>
>>34094581
it's too long, brother
bottom line is, fuck what people tell you and media is serving you. if you play the media game you always lose. do you want to be a loser all of your life? nobody wants that. people play because they see a game and their instincts are telling them to go ahead and play. just trust your appetite. if it makes you fat, so fucking what? it's what you are. if people don't like it fuck people. fuck everyone, if needed.
and do have some oats, brother
>>
File: Byrne3_1.jpg (81KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Byrne3_1.jpg
81KB, 620x620px
>>34094655
How does one get this wide?
>>
>>34094592
You're that short and you still managed to be fat? How badly can you fuck it up?
You should know that it's 10 times easier for you to get fit, you know? I'm 180 cm and since i started lifting I gained 15 kilograms. Looking at me, no one can tell the slightest difference. I still look like a walking skeleton. Fkr my height it takes tons of muscle mass to actually make a visual difference in my frame and figure. I need an extra 20 kilograms, perhaps more, to look fit and muscled.
You, on the other hand, can achieve a fit body with incredible ease. 5, perhaps 10 kilograms are enough to turn into beast mode. You have this aspect of life on easy mode and you don't even know it. You could do it in one year.
>>
>>34094791
Overeating due to childhood trauma. I used food to comfort myself. I'm 165 lb. I want to get to heathy weight and then clean bulk to gain muscle.
>>
>>34094692
I believe you literally didn't read a single line of my manifesto.
I suffered from anorexia. I'm 180 cm high, and managed to get as thin as 45 kilograms. If left untreated I would have died.
>>
>>34094791

>You're that short and you still managed to be fat? How badly can you fuck it up?

Lol what? Taller people have a higher BMR. Its literally the other way around.
>>
>>34094858
You sound weak.
>>
>>34094921
How so? I learned unhealthy habits as a child and now I'm unlearning them and changing my behavior for the better. That's not weak.
>>
>>34093604
nah, I eat quite a lot. if anything I should lose weight, or at least bodyfat

my family likes to claim I don't eat enough, but I'm above average weight and they'd probably all be seen as obese if simply being overweight wasn't the norm now. I'm also a vegan which I think is the thing that actually triggers them
>>
>>34094557
>>34094592

In case 1200 bro is free lancing, look up protein sparing modified fast.

That's the 'official' very low calorie way to safely lose fat.
>>
>>34094900
I don't mean it's hard to get fat as a shortish human. I mean, you already have one physical disadvantage on the "beauty game" and still you've managed to acquire another major one.
>>
>>34094888
i used to weight 138kg in the past with your height. used to be made fun of by people who literally can't gain any weight. didn't give a shit. lost weight because i got hooked on drugs. it doesn't matter where you've been. stop this inferiority complex shit.
>>
I regularly binge and purge. It's a vicious cycle.

Just last night I had a craving, and ate 5 McDoubles. 10 minutes later after the deed was done, I forced myself to throw it all back up in the toilet. I don't know why I do it, or how I can stop, but it makes me feel so much better after I do it.
>>
>>34094958
thanks man. i want to lose all this fat as soon as possible. will losing 30 lb from this protein fast give me loose skin?
>>
>>34094950
Yes but how long you're going to take? 75 kg is not that absurd, you should be able to lose it in 6 months if you truly dedicated yourself. Are you working out?
>>
>>34094954
>overweight wasn't the norm now
And it isn't. Where the hell do you live? Burgerville?
>>
>>34095099
I walk my dog every day and do bodyweight exercises. I'm too broke to go to the gym. My goal is to lose it all by May because I'm getting gyno surgery then.
>>
>>34095011
Why you're hitting the hammer on this "bullying" topic?
Nigga I'm talking about health. When my family first institutionalized me, doctors said I wouldn't last more 6 months in that condition.
>>
>>34095062
Depending on how fat you are, you could show us a picture, loose skin is something you can't get away from, no matter how slowly you take your diet.
>>
>>34095163
this is why i said: trust your instincts. when it comes to food, it's not about intuition. it shouldn't be.
>>
>>34095156
> Too broke
> Getting plastics
Can't compute.
You could find a gym for 25 dollars a month...
Anyway, I'm not going to say you can't do it without the gym equipment, but walking your dog hardly sounds enough.
Get real, fatty. You gotta work hard. Weight lifting is necessary for your neglected muscles to develop, it's what will fill the blanks left by your fat. You're not doing enough.
>>
File: IMG_20170112_155757704.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170112_155757704.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>34095201
Here's a picture

>>34095258
I do push-ups and bodyweight squats at home. There's a gym here but even if i can set aside $25 a month I'm kinda embarrassed to go. I feel like I don't belong.
>>
>>34095123
more like britbongville

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25576400

>In the UK, 64% of adults are classed as being overweight or obese.
>>
>>34095347
Hotty. I'd love you like you are because I like chubbies.
But if you're down the weight losing road....
You can relax about loose skin, you're not fat enough to actually get loose skin after you've lost weight. You seriously should overcome your insecurities and join a gym because there's a limit of how far you can go without equipment. Everyone who entered a gym felt like they didn't belong there at some point. Actually I still feel like that everyday. You have to get over it and do your own shit regardless of others. Gyms are filled with people much fatter and much older than you. You could avoid rush hours so you don't get to look an army of chads exposing their testosterone filled hot sweating bodies around. But you really should join one because weight lifting is very important too,apart from aerobics.
You should do two hours of aerobics a day, one hour in the beginning of the day, one hour later. It must be exhausting. Whether you're jogging or doing whatever bullshit you're doing at home, if you don't finish your session soaked in sweat Feeling like you're about to die from exhaustion, than it's not worth it. You should keep your daily intake below 1800 calories but careful not to go down the malnourishment road, which can be worse than overweight. Just be sure to cut sugar, grease, fat, pasta and consume lots of protein.
If you manage to go around your insecurities and start working out, gotta add one hour anaerobics to your daily routine.
Cutie. Post dick.
>>
>>34095567
Thanks man. Would an elliptical or stair climber be good aerobics?
>>
File: tony9.jpg (36KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
tony9.jpg
36KB, 550x367px
>>34093604
daily the oats go in through bumhole and exit through pee circuit
>>
>>34096011
Stair climber is 10/10 but it's literally too hard, so as a beginner you won't manage to go for long.
Elliptical is nice because is low impact on the joints, but you kinda have to put a high resistance level to increase the difficulty otherwise it's just a walking machine. Treadmill is treadmill. If you like cycling, one of those rpm classes might be a good alternative. It's a bit more fun than spending 45 minutes running by yourself.
But regardless of the machine, remember your aerobics session should last at least 45 minutes, though I'd recommend one hour, and I'd do it twice per day.
And if you are going to work out you should lift before the aerobics.
>>
File: BadNews,WorldWantsYouDead.png (96KB, 1076x542px) Image search: [Google]
BadNews,WorldWantsYouDead.png
96KB, 1076x542px
I used to, and someone made a screenshot out of it.
>>
>trying to ignore hunger pangs so i can be skinny and cute

hold my hand
>>
>>34098169
Sorry tu burst your bubble but nobody finds skinny males attractive outside the internet. Unless, of course, you have a very handsome face to go with that, in which case you will be considered attractive in spite of yoir body.
>>
>>34098251
I'm gay and lots of guys like twinks.
>>
I am only able to eat basic food like bread, pancakes, ham, bananas, etc... so I eat those in large quantities because anything else triggers feelings of pain in the stomach, usually leads up to puking.

Since I don't get vitamins and other shit, I'm very easily hit by depression and existential dread.

What can I do, anons? I've been this way forever.
>>
>>34093604
I don't have any diagnosed disorders, but I have no appetite and usually have to force myself to eat anything
>>
>>34098463
Pffff I'm gay too and nobody likes twinks outside the internet. Twinks are like a meme. In real life we twinks are excluded and shamed. Unless, again, you're so handsome that people overlook that simple fact
>>
>tfw no anorexic femanon gf
>>
>>34093604
Bulimia here. I'm recovering. I'm down to about once every 2 weeks
>>
not ed related but im thinking of doing intermittent fasting
>>
Anyone else here too lazy to eat? I don't have a kitchen so buying food is useless, it takes me 2-4 days of hunger to actually leave the house and get some food. And then its usually just a bakery I visit or burger king.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.