[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone robot ever here ever had a female friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_6713.jpg (154KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6713.jpg
154KB, 1280x853px
Anyone robot ever here ever had a female friend?
>>
>>34093363
had some. why?
>>
File: 1466511018491.jpg (43KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1466511018491.jpg
43KB, 480x467px
>>34093363
>Anyone robot ever here ever had a female friend?
No

>tfw best friend is also a KHV
>him and I have been friends for more than half our lives (since 4th grade)
>find ourselves finishing eachothers sentences and reading eachothers minds

we're not gay but if he was a chick I'd marry him
>>
>>34093363

Yes. I had one but i was never though of her as anything more than a friend. Hope she is doing well.
>>
Yes, usually don't work out.
>>
>>34093363
yes. went to her birthday once, just me and 12 roasties. fucking awful
>>
>>34093453
Why was it awful anon?
>>
Yeah, not attracted to her so its pretty much just like any other friend. Sometimes there's some sexual tension, but I dip at that point.
>>
File: lasagna2.jpg (87KB, 768x716px) Image search: [Google]
lasagna2.jpg
87KB, 768x716px
>>34093363
>implying I'm capable of maintaining a friendship with any gender.
>>
Yes. She`s one of the many reasons why I`m this robotic.
>>
File: 1417981211722.jpg (227KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1417981211722.jpg
227KB, 500x482px
I had one in my late teens. I had a big crush on her and I think she liked me as well, but of course I was just too big of a pussy to approach her and she started to date one of the other guys in the group.
It's been almost 10 years and still think about her.

She was alright, she wasn't like the other girls, but not in that "not like the other girls" kind of way. She was really smart and cute.
>>
Have one. She is very cute. Used to like her but then i discovered she cheated on her boyfriend and suddenly i could only see her as a little sister of sorts.
>>
>>34093489
>playing never have i ever drinking game
>"never have i ever had sex with a complete stranger"
>"never have i ever had sex with more than one person at a time"
>"never have i ever taken it up the ass without lube"
>girls drinking all the time
>i have never done any of the most basic shit, so i stay sober
>they all know what a loser i am now
>later go to some bar
>roasties all drunk, giggling and talking about domb shit
>i'm silent all the time
got better later on though. some drunk russian guy came to talk to me and explained to me how and why he beats his wife and how best to do it without causing permanent damage. then some random muslim guy explained to me his understanding of honor and that he has to go to jail soon because he stabbed someone for insulting his friend. he was a bro though
>>
>>34093613
russian guy also called the roasties degenerate sluts all the time
>>
Female friends don't exist.
>>
>>34093613
Cool story bro

In an unironic way though
>>
There was a girl I would buy drugs from.

I guess you can call her my friend

One time, she was all naked when she opened the door!

Don't think she wanted to fuck, she just wanted to make sure I kept coming
>>
>>34093712
Pretty lucky, man. Only ever had male, unreliable drug dealers.
>>
All my interaction with females throughout my life has never escalated beyond friendship. Now, when talking to a girl I don't know I naturally view her as a potential friend rather than a potential girlfriend. I've conditioned myself to view women as merely friends, because only mentally ill women would probably date me. I'm completely sure every single female friend I've ever had has not been attracted to me. But that's alright. Girls do make great friends.
>>
I just want a female friend to tell me what to do and what to think. I just want a female friend and hold my hand and teach me how to be an adult.
>>
>>34093363
Female friend is an oxymoron. Women can positively relate to men in two ways:
>boyfriend/husband
>eunuch slave

Anything else will either decay into one of those two, spiral into resentment/hostility, or see you drift away from each other.
>>
Whenever I talk to a girl it's because someone I know (usually not a friend) is dating someone. So I never talk to them
>>
>>34093796
>looking to a female to teach you how to be a man

Good God, anon. There's no hope for you.
>>
>>34093830
absolutely originally true
>>
>>34093873

>be a man
>everyone thinks I'm selfish for doing things for my own sake

I want to a girl accompany me and tell me what to do so when I do them I know people won't be mad at me.
>>
>>34093911
Being a man means that you don't care if they're mad at you as long as you know you haven't done anything wrong. Fuck 'em.

Can you reasonably justify your actions to yourself? That's all you need.
>>
>>34093613
protip: half of those girls just lied to fit in

protip2: you should and could also lie
>>
>>34094038
>protip: half of those girls just lied to fit in
nah, they were all absolute turbostacys who would regularly make out at parties to get chads attention. i believe them
>protip2: you should and could also lie
i tried, but i felt weird a lot of the time because i thought they could tell i was lying, so i ended up contradicting myself
>>
I've had a few mild friendships with girls and currently have one pretty close female friend, but no girl has ever shown any sign of being attracted to me in my life, save for one literal 2/10 that was a total "LOL XD RANDOM".
>>
>female
>friend
oxymoron.
>>
Girls can have guy friends I think, but a guy can never have a normal friendship with a girl and not be trying to score some points or something. Especially not guys like us.
>>
>>34093562
>She was alright, she wasn't like the other girls, but not in that "not like the other girls" kind of way.

Don't fool yourself
>>
Never had one. I dont intend to either, especially with the ones at work.
>>
>>34093363
i have one female internet friend. dont really speak to her that much. she is a hambeast so i have never tried anything with her. she is good to talk with but she has some annoying feminist views
>>
>>34093409
if he was a chick then he would be getting pounded by chad and wouldnt even notice you
>>
Yeah I've had a few. It shocks me how oblivious I was when it came to signals from a couple of them.

M
>elementary school
>slightly controlling
>we were tight though
>she cut me off when she started getting into band in jr high
>don't mind, she's a hardcore feminist now

C
>jr high and freshman year
>her only suitor early on
>had no idea how to ask her out
>infatuated af
>picked up more orbiters later on
>friendzoned me harder than anyone else
>received attention from guys older than us
>she became their bicycle
>she moved after freshman year
>showed up at my prom with her best friend
>still hot and has a nice thick ass now
>lost my virginity to her at my friend's house afterwards
>in college, don't know what her plans are, is racist though so that's a plus

A
>true oneitis since seventh grade
>cute as hell and top tier gf material
>gave off so many signals that she was into me
>too beta to try anything
>she even got handsy with me and I didn't try anything
>didn't talk to her at all junior and senior year
>she reconnected with me after we graduated
>more signals
>didn't act
>now she's with this disgusting dude
>has daddy issues so it's not a surprise
>she's going to be a teacher thogh which is cute af

D
>junior high to now
>would gf
>is pretty cool
>was kind of into at the start of high school
>didn't try anything with her
>too stupid to realize her holding my hand at lunch was obviously her trying to get in there
>oh well
>she's has a great bf now
>>
>>34093363
My closest friend is a girl. I'd probably fancy her if she didn't dress like a hippy
>>
I have yet to have it work out and don't intend on bothering with the idea anymore. I'm tired of being dragged into their drama and being used as an emotional tampon.
>>
File: CiMzVqsUUAAFkxi.jpg large.jpg (335KB, 1000x1581px) Image search: [Google]
CiMzVqsUUAAFkxi.jpg large.jpg
335KB, 1000x1581px
>>34093363
I've had a few. There was one I was really close with for a while, but we don't get to talk that much these days. I still miss her.
>>
Two. One of them is on The Bachelor.
>>
>>34094385
But hes not. You sound bitter, I'm guessing you dont have a best childhood friend. SAD!
>>
File: 1480216813168s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1480216813168s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>34093363
Many.
Too beta to make a move on them though.
>>
>female friend is only friend
>we talk less and less every year because she keeps getting busier and busier
>she's getting married
>she's going to have a kid
>even when we do talk it's only for a few minutes cause she's so busy dealing with her new life
>>
Yeah and they were the worst friends I've ever had
>>
>>34093363
Yes.

My best friend and currently my girlfriend.

Sweetest, most sensitive person I've ever known. She used to stay up with me on the phone when I couldn't sleep.
>>
>>34093363
Wouldn't call it a friend. I'm just too autistic to tell her that or to say no when she asks to hang out.
She's also my only "friend", so there's that.

But damn, do I hate that bitch.
>>
>>34093363
Terrible idea.
Every one of them is passively hostile, they constantly fire backhanded remarks at everyone, will target you if you criticize or disagree with them in any way and will turn the males against each other.
Keep friends and females separate, it isn't worth it.
>>
>>34094313

Well if there's other girls like her, that's a pretty good thing and gives me a very positive image of women.
>>
I orbited some femanon I met here for a few months. It was a good time, I sent her lots of pictures of my excrement and had amusing arguments and discussions frequently. Eventually I stopped talking to her for no real reason.
>>
I had a female friend who liked anime, doctor who, 4chan, vidya and filthy frank

I lost her to a guy who pretended to be gay

I cry every night
>>
>>34096380
How can you lose to fake gay?
>>
>>34096380
She sounds shallow and nutty.
Remember, the only way to dodge bullets is to take the red pill
>>
>>34096413
I don't know, i really just don't fucking know
>>
I've got one right now. I met her 2 weeks ago and we've been talking every day for the entire duration of those 2 weeks. Really not sure if I should make a move because if she rejects me I'll have to break all contact because those are the rules. And I don't want to break all contact because I actually enjoy talking to her.
>>
>>34096470
Took it a few months after the incident, i feel good, im still depressed about the situation, but at least im superior to the normies
>>
>>34093363

every single girl i become friends with it ends up being: 1) i want to fuck her but she doesn't or 2) she wants to fuck me but i dont 3) we fuck and no longer stay friends
every fucking time it happens like that. so i stopped bothering
>>
Normally, not. I was and am a loser HKV but I am not agreeable enough so I was never really friendzoned.

Now though, I know a girl who writes to me a lot unprovoked, been like a year. I'd think she's into me except about how she keeps talking about how she finds this or other guy hot, like I give a fuck. One "date" we had I also noticed nearly no signs of interests. Now, I don't really give a shit because all that talk about guys is somewhat offputting and she isn't pretty anyway, but this bothers me. Was I actually friendzoned without trying to do anything?
>>
>winter
>no cute friend to cuddle

>spring
>no cute friend to do spring cleaning with

>summer
>no cute friend to go swimming with

>fall
>no cute friend to go to Halloween Party with
>>
>>34096550
I've known that feel for a long time
>>
>>34093363
weirdly I have more female friends than male friends.
I find it easier to be my autistic self with them, and just tease and joke around.
on the other hand a combination of female attention and not being a dumb fuck tends to make guys more uncomfortable with me.
>>
File: Dry.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Dry.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>>34096550
>>winter
>>no friends to hang out with
>>spring
>>no friends to go out in the sun with
>>summer
>>no friends to go swimming with
>>fall
>>no friends to go to Halloween Party with
>>
>>34093363
Two. Both times they were of the same type and I was too much of a pussy to do anything
>>
File: 1475200100118.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1475200100118.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>34093363
Only female friends worth having are those you're connected to by blood
because if you're blood related both parties recognize sex is off the table (duh) so your relationship won't be build on any false hopes

being friends with random female would be an awful idea, she will act like your girlfriend and expect you to buy her shit because
"lol it's what boys do amirite?" pretending to be oblivious of the implications of man buying meals, tickets or drinks to a woman has

what you get with a female friend is a girlfriend you don't fuck, a family member knows that if you buy them something they are inclined to return favor or at least not milk you for money / favors

with a non blood related female they will milk you like you're the village cow, favors are to be expected because
"lol we bff's amirite? ill just pretend you're a woman that for some reason buys me shit, wanna hear how i sucked this hot guy yesterday? he was soooo hot he had 8 pack and he was ripped!"

female friends are shit and men have nothing to gain by having one, unless she is an anomaly aka "gamer/nerd" but even those tend to expect you to buy them shit and do favors for them

TLDR; don't make female friends, they expect shit from you and offer nothing in return
>>
File: everything will be fine.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fine.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
I used to.

Then we started dating.

Now I don't.

Thank fuck
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (28KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
28KB, 426x398px
Of course. I only keep her in my "friends" circle if I see an opportunity of fucking her, if she doesn't wanna fuck me, then I act like a man and delete that bitch from her life. Men and women can't be just friends unless there is an obvious "you can't date this woman" such as

>she being 30 years older than you (sometimes)
>she being married to a close friend, family member, your boss, or your dad (step mom)

Other women outside that circle who can openly date me but won't for any reason, I refuse to stay as an orbiter while she fucks other guys who apparently are man enough. I refuse to jerk off looking at a picture of a girl who's not family related or anything I mentioned above while another motherfucker is shooting a big load of cum all over her face. Fuck that, if I can't fuck her, she's not my friend, I act like she doesn't exist.

Sometimes women knowing that men want to fuck her, take advantage of that and use her orbiter for her personal goal.
I met this Stacy that I knew I didn't have a chance with her since the beginning but I tried anyways, I let her know what I wanted, she said no, I said ok, lost completely interest in her, but she still wanted to remain my friend. Couple of months go by, she's asking me for a favor, to loan her $3000 dollars for a car down payment. I could give her the money, but she already she won't fuck me so fuck her. I give her the $3k for her to get the car, for what? So she can go meet Chad and fuck him in it while I jerk off to her bikini pictures? No thank you.
>>
>>34093363
I had one in year 8, about 13 at the time. Turned out she had feelings for me, which was obvious af and I was later told by some of her friends. I ignored this as I had no interest in her as anything but a friend and didn't want to isolate myself. I eventually rejected her when she confessed, and handled it horribly wrong. for the next 3 years of school I was a loner.
>>
File: 6vtbqn5.jpg (78KB, 666x612px) Image search: [Google]
6vtbqn5.jpg
78KB, 666x612px
>>34096935
>I refuse to jerk off looking at a picture of a girl who's not family related or anything
>>
I have a GF (female)

AMA
>>
File: 7REGxdW.jpg (89KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
7REGxdW.jpg
89KB, 750x1334px
>>34093363
Yah, they're all terrible. No memes, they're legit the worst. They don't do anything and they don't like being called normies, and you can't be yourself around them, and you can't call other females Hoes and you can't show them your power level, and you can't make good jokes, because they don't understand humor. So basically it's like having a male friend without any of the actual fun. Or like having a pet that follows you around and speaks sometimes.

It's occasionally nice, because everyone assumes that you're dating and strangers will think better of you for no reason, and it's nice to have female friends, because they'll introduce you to their other female friends, and once she puts you on, getting bitches is really simple and easy after that point, and you can take her practically anywhere since a pretty girls company is always welcomed universally, and some girls are actually nurturing and somewhat gentle, although most aren't at all, and being around pretty girls and having them acknowledge you and contentiously spend time with you makes you feel better about your life, and you'll realize you're close to being a normie by having one, even if you're not getting laid.

But Women aren't good people, and if you're a robot or an insecure sperg you won't make friends with a girl, and when I say girl, I mean the pretty ones, the ones you actually want to be affiliated with. For me I'm an Ugly Autistic Sperg, but I'm funny, and girls really like to laugh. But they don't make good friends, they don't make good people, they don't do anything or contribute to anything, and most of all they Girls don't have friends. You'll quickly discover this when you befriend one. Girls don't actually have friends. Even their boyfriends don't hang out with them, it's kind of sad, but at the same time, it all makes sense.

Basically their all either major assholes, or uninteresting, or both, with a few mother like qualities.
>>
>>34096935
>I refuse to jerk off looking at a picture of a girl who's not family related
that really made me think
>>
>>34093363
Twice, they were best friends.
It never ends pretty. I miss it though.
>>
>>34097277
>Girls don't have friends. You'll quickly discover this when you befriend one. Girls don't actually have friends. Even their boyfriends don't hang out with them, it's kind of sad, but at the same time, it all makes sense.

I've heard this before, in a way. Why do you say this/what do you mean?
>>
File: 1482573999302.png (867KB, 528x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1482573999302.png
867KB, 528x1041px
If dubs or above, she and I will become lovers.
>>
i was friends with a girl back in the 5th grade but i moved away. she was cool but i forgot about her until I found the copy of big fish she gave me for my birthday.

she didn't accept my Facebook friend request. kinda looked like an art hoe now anyway.
>>
>>34097661
They don't have friends, Most don't even affiliate with other bitches outside of school or work, but for the few that do, they're not their friends, women don't like each other, and most of them don't get along well enough to spend any time with one another outside of their social regimen. Which is why females cater to social media so heavily, because that's literally the only source of platonic human interaction that they get. That's why they're all so infatuated with celebrities, especially female one, because they want to be them so badly.

For example, when I was a Jr. in Highschool, I would meet up with my friends after school, and we would go get pizza, and watch Tv, and get stoned, and drunk, and just enjoy each other's autism, and shoot stuff with pellot rifles, and start fires, and go on those super comfy late night drug runs, where we'd basically all decide to go to a trap house across town at around midnight, just to get some Xanax. And some days we wouldn't do any of that stuff, but we'd still go over each other houses, and talk. And we'd do this everyday, but see the thing is we were fucking losers, and even we had a more active social lives outside of school than the stacies. Even the dudes that didn't do stuff after school, played video games through skype with their peers, I know, because I was invited to skype parties of like 15, just to play some League of Legends back in Season 4.

But for a girl after school she just goes home and sleeps and watch tv by herself. She does this everyday. That's all that she does. Some girls may have a more active social life, but 90% of them don't do shit or interact with anyone after school. and when they did, it was just a one day thing or something.

That's why when girls get out of the house and actually do something, they spam every moment on Snapchat, and that's why when you befriend one she'll want to hang out with you constantly, and why she's always on her Social Media.She doesn't have friends
>>
Yeah, when I was like 10 and didn't know any better
>>
Had a few but lost touch with some

I have 2 now, 1 is from school and in my friendship group but she's in Japan right now, other was my housemate first year of uni and I'm going to visit her tomorrow to get drunk.
>>
I have one but she's autistic
>>
File: 1478868182520.jpg (381KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1478868182520.jpg
381KB, 1024x683px
>>34098345
>But for a girl after school she just goes home and sleeps and watch tv by herself.
this is literally me except replace tv with 4chan
my social life decreased by an order of magnitude when I started high school, and then by another order of magnitude when I started university

I'm sure that when I get a job I'll lose contact with the few friends I have left and then I'll descend into complete madness and bomb library or something
>>
I have a few female acquaintances that I can talk to briefly through text but I wouldn't call them friends.
>>
>>34093962
He's a people pleaser. He'll continue to miss the point until he realizes that's his problem..
>>
File: 1448168554496.png (185KB, 474x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448168554496.png
185KB, 474x350px
>>34098447
Get out Roastie, you're not welcomed here.
>>
>>34098532
but I have a penis anon, a male penis
>>
>>34098590
A male penis (female) ?
>>
>>34098669
no anon, a male (male (male)) penis
>>
>>34093363
Yeah. They turned inta bitch in grade 10. Grade 9 they were really firendly and fun
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.