[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that delusion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6711.jpg (57KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6711.jpg
57KB, 928x523px
Growing up, where you all that delusional that you thought a woman would fall in love with you purely because of your "inner beauty"?
>>
>>34093095
hollywood is run by jews
and i was tricked by jewish magic
>>
>>34093095
yeah when i was a teen i thought i would meet some girl that appreciate me and wants to be with me just cause we are simmilar but nope.
>>
>>34093095
I learned the truth at about age 4, when the girl I liked instead liked my chad friend. and my other friend prefered my chad friend over me.
>>
>>34093246
>be me at age of 5
>kindergarden
>teacher wants us to press ears to eachoters chests to hear our hearthbeats
>everyone got a pair
>nobody wanted to hear my hearth nor let me hear theirs

it was a nice prelude of my life.
>>
File: IMG_6712.jpg (849KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6712.jpg
849KB, 1280x1920px
Here's how all women view robots
>>
File: polishing knob.webm (609KB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
polishing knob.webm
609KB, 412x304px
no famalam but that's because 1) i was never interested in women and 2) i have no perosnality

sucked in, roasties

you aren't getting any of that sweet inheritance moni
>>
>>34093298
Should have cried in the teacher's bosom, see if it leads somewhere
>>
Yeah all they care about is resources, which make me not like them since I know they would only like me for my stuff.
>>
File: 1478968258516.jpg (40KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478968258516.jpg
40KB, 640x515px
>>34093095
Well considering I fell for the whole "hey a girl just wants a nice guy who treats her right and enjoys hobbies with her and listens and is romantic and a good man".

I was in shape too, I turned down one night stands left and right, turned down blow jobs, handjobs all in pursuit of fake bullshit. Relationships suck and they destroy you.

Now? Well I learned years aog the game was a lie. Now you couldnt get me into another relationship unless you paid me an insane amount.

Shits depressing but truth.
>>
I learned at a young age that true love is for the most part bullshit. Also I don't have nearly enough patience for a romantic relationship (or almost any for that matter) nor do I want one.

Also, no one wants or will respect a kissass. Ever. The whole "nice guy" thing is beyond retarded and I can't believe people actually fall for it.

And for gods sake if any of you get a family don't bring your kids into arguments, that will fuck them up. I should know.
>>
>>34093431

My friend made the same mistake.

There is no reason for a young man to settle before reaching his true potential and getting better quality girls, anything before that should just be training
>>
File: 1454708335163.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1454708335163.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>34093609
Just looking back, I could have had so much pussy.

If I had not listened to every women I mean every women saying "We want good guys like you" then for some odd reason they fucked the same guy that 20 other women fucked and got dumped by. The dude gave girls stds and they lined up to fuck him.

Dude the rage dude, its insane that they can lie to your face.

Dude was fucking ugly too, wasnt 6ft, either. He just treated girls like utter shit. He was scared as fuck of me because I was bigger, stronger, in better shape and shit.

So yeah, dont ever say looks are all the matters, a disgusting fucking ugly ass can nail down pussy just by treating them like shit.
>>
File: aye.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
aye.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>34093298

That might be the saddest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>34093784
>If I had not listened to every women I mean every women saying "We want good guys like you"

lol

I think the problem is guys try too hard to make things work, they rebalance their entire lives to make their gfs happy, losing a bit of their masculinity in the process.

Think about it, before you met your gf you were free with the body of a beast and capable of getting plenty of pussy, I assume you also had big goals/plans for your life, that's what she saw, but when a girl captures a man she imposes on him new rules that limit his ability to express his masculinity outside of the bedroom, effectively making you less of the man that she was originally attracted to.

This is why assholes excel with woman, they don't give a fuck, they don't bargain, they remain in a state of untamed wildness that woman love. Compromise is for those who are incomplete by themselves.
>>
>>34093978
I-I'll listen to your heart, Anon.
>>
>>34093298
>>34095097
woops, wrong anon.. >>34093978
>>
I thought I was way better looking and taller than I actually am. Turns out I'm only good looking comparative to the rest of my family and the schools I went to. Once I went away to college I realized quickly how average I really am, I was just a big fish in a small pond. Turns out I'm not actually 6'1 I'm 5'11 barefoot, turns out my facial aesthetics are a 7 at best not 9/10.

Sucks man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.