[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>therapist is having me get tested for autism soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_5118-eaZrosc-1103570087.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5118-eaZrosc-1103570087.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>therapist is having me get tested for autism soon
>>
Is that how you get neetbux?
>>
>not being diagnosed with autism as a child
fucking normalfags
life is suffering
>>
>>34093660
Life is suffering no matter when youre diagnosed with a serious disease. The problem lies in having it to begin with.
>>
How do you get tested?

Like, is it a blood test? Or do they put you in a room with a puppy?
>>
>>34093788
They ask you about sonic the hedgehog and minecraft.
If you respond with enthusiasm they make a disgusted face and if you don't stop talking they diagnose
>>
>>34093788

They ask questions like what your favorite MLP character is, whether you prefer GNU or KDE and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of 2D over 3D.
>>
File: 1465916796247.jpg (325KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465916796247.jpg
325KB, 1200x1200px
>tell someone you have autism
>They're surprised
Why?

Obviously you wouldn't be surprised if you met a black person that didn't have gold teeth and a 40oz in both hands. So why is it surprising to meet an autistic person that isn't a gibbering manchild?
>>
Serious talk.

Autism is a normalfag disease that only normies with inferior IQ get. Literally just as retarded as ADHD...
>>
>>34093927
More like Autism is the normies way of cataloguing and isolating robots from the rest of society.

>Hmm your child is more interested in video games than playing with other kids
>He has autism, better let us "treat" him or else you'll wind up like those mothers on TV with a 500 pound retard for a son.

Pretty much the same tactics they historically used against gay people.
>>
>>34093897
I'm actually suprised when someone stops to think for a second when I tell them I'm autistic.

It's only assburgers, but I always thought people can somehow see through me and tell immediately... My brother whos also sperg gets a more suprised reaction, especially with girls because he's naturally handsome and has a lot of chad physical traits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.