[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there really anything wrong with gf with kids? I met great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cucks.jpg (70KB, 564x394px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
70KB, 564x394px
is there really anything wrong with gf with kids?

I met great girl, she is 24yo, one of her kid is 8yo, second 5yo.

All you have are your unfunny memes.

She is solid 8/10, I am 3/10 and she loves me
>>
Hi there, beta provider. We will welcome you back tomorrow when she is ignoring you for her kids while you sit and make all the money for her
>>
>>34092854
My opinion was usually that I didn't want to be just one of a string boyfriends that had to try to play dad for some fucked up kids that just want nothing to do with me.
>>
If you've had a fucked up life, it's not unreasonable to pair with someone who's had similar. As long as she's really willing to commit to a relarionship, then that's fine if not ideal. Personally, I'd only be okay with raising another man's kids if they were my race. But that's a personal decision.
>>
>>34092854
If she had a kid at 16 she is completely retarded and unable to make good decisions
>>
It was their decision to bring children into the world, so they deal with it. She can be great without me having to take care of her kids.
>>
File: MM_706_QA_ChirstopherStanley.jpg (550KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MM_706_QA_ChirstopherStanley.jpg
550KB, 800x600px
>being Henry Francis

Ahahaha faggot
>>
>>34092854

>I met great girl, she is 24yo, one of her kid is 8yo, second 5yo.

This is plain bait.
But as a general answer, if she got her kids at a reasonable age and she doesn't show signs of being an insane bitch and there's a good reason she left her partner, yeah, there should be nothing wrong.
>>
>>34092854
Btw half black kids (myself included) don't come out black as night like most of you guys believe. In fact if you saw you'd think I was some kind of Mexican or Puerto rican.
>>
>>34092912
I'm 26 and have a 13 year old kid.

You'd think single mothers would be accepting of that because of similar life experiences that could bond us together but no. It's a deal breaker for them.
>>
I know a guy that married woman with kid.

She is 30yo now and he is 35, they are 5 years after marriage and he said that he want to have kid.

She said no, because they already have son

KEK
>>
>>34092854

She loves your paycheck
>>
File: 1484049827638.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484049827638.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
just listen, children
>>
>>34093227
That's why you don't marry single mothers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.