[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (64KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 400x414px
Where were you on that day, Anon?
>>
I was in building 7
>>
File: 147372167316.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
147372167316.png
352KB, 600x600px
>>34092565
>in primary school
>mum upset walking home
>get home
>the news is on instead of pokemon
>annoyed
>go upstairs and play my playstation
>>
I was on the plane that "hit" the pentagon lol. I helped redirect it to our private facility where I interrogated the passengers, forcer a few to make some phone calls, then killed them.
>>
>>34092565
I was in WTC 7 planting explosives.
>>
File: 4L_LrLGOt0P.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LrLGOt0P.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>34092565
Watching the live feed of it on the news in Weenie Hut Jr. While crying
>>
I was partying in tel aviv
>>
File: 1484153740903.jpg (22KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1484153740903.jpg
22KB, 377x325px
>>34092565
>wake up to news on the radio
>surely there won't be school today
>mfw "you're going to school, anon"
>>
>>34092565
I was 17.
I woke up at around 6:45 pacific time and I think I turned the tv to cartoons or something, and saw news shit instead.
I thought it was a movie trailer at first.
My dad was like 'You're not getting out of school for this', so I walked my happy ass to school, hearing all the shit on people's car radios, or hearing it blaring on televisions inside places of business.

My mom came to pick me up from school later saying I needed to be with family.
I just went into the den and played Max Payne.
>>
Was shopping with my mom at the grocery store.
>>
>watching 4kids dubbed yugioh on tv
>the weevil underwood episode in original series
>channel 25
>flip to channel 24 during commercial
>9/11

I honestly didn't think much of it at the time.
>>
File: 4L_Tlt448CL.jpg (31KB, 460x462px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Tlt448CL.jpg
31KB, 460x462px
>>34092824
Weevil is such a piece of shit cuckhold. He threw out Yugi's exodia cards reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1479507259329.jpg (32KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1479507259329.jpg
32KB, 460x423px
>>34092565
To be honest... I don't even remember. I was probably sleeping. The first time I heard about it was on the cover of a magazine when I was at the hospital because my sister was sick.
>>
>be 8
>don't live in america
>it's evening by the time the news hit
>first time I saw something on TV being interrupted for a special news broadcoast
>they talk about what has happened
>parents are sort of shocked about it
>personally recognize that it must be a bummer for the people involved but don't fully understand the implications of this at this point
>next day have to have moment of silence in school
>think about the towers falling down during moment
>imagine someone running out the front door and as they're running away they get the building on their head
>>
>>34092585
you were one of the people placing the explosives i assume?
>>
>>34092565
i was watching biathlon at my grandmas

was pretty comfy
>>
>>34092795
>30+ years old
Are you a wizard? If not, what are you doing here?
>>
>>34092565

Driving to economics class freshmen year of college. It was on the radio, and only the first plane had hit - they thought it was an accident
>>
>>34093170
He's not the only one
>>34093101
I've literally had nightmares about this
>>
>>34093183
It wasn't until people were watching live and saw the 2nd plane hit in realm time that anyone knew what was going on

Confusion reigned supreme early on that fateful Tuesday
>>
>>34093229
Meant to say real time not realm time

WoW is bleeding through
>>
I was there at the Chambers subway station. I had gotten off there by mistake being completely unfamiliar with the city and the subway. I made it to the street at about 8:30 on my way to a job interview that I was already completely lost for. I started heading generally south to Broadway and my life changed forever as I walked past the church.
>>
I was in 5th grade morning meeting

I had no idea what the World Trade Center was and didn't get why everyone was so upset about a shopping mall being attacked
>>
TOWER 2 IS TERRIFIED,
TOWER 1'S ON FIRE!
>>
I cried because it was on all the tv stations and I couldn't watch anything. I didn't really understand the implications, since I was super young and didn't even know what the WTC was. I was in elementary school.
>>
>>34092565
I was at some program for kids with sensory issues when it happened.
I was five at the time so the only confirmed memory I have of that day was being in a restaurant with my mom who was telling me that some planes crashed into the twin towers. Because of my age, I didn't take it very seriously and my memories of the whole thing are very hazy.

My family left for disneyworld a couple days after it happened, and since I had a window seat and we just happened to fly over NYC, I got to see all the carnage from the plane
>>
>>34093304
Was the church you passed on Broadway called Trinity Church? Fellow New Yorker here who works and goes to school in that area.
>>
>>34093304
>and my life changed forever
How so anon?
>>
>>34092824
None of us did, New York got what it deserved.

Thank god something of this magnitude has never happened to real Anericans.
>>
>>34093514
So edgy

Yeah not touching that bait
>>
>>34092565
I was three, I don't even remember 9/11.
>>
Laughing, it's all fake and fuck this country. Anyone who feels bad or believes this shit should be killed desu
>>
>>34093908
must be sad to be this autistic
>>
File: haha i think so.png (293KB, 636x468px) Image search: [Google]
haha i think so.png
293KB, 636x468px
>>34093170
Yes, I'm 32 and a wizard, hello, ya foo
>>
>>34093940
>he eats what duh gubament feeds him
Shut the fuck up nigger, buildings don't come down like that. The footage of the pentagon being hit is literally fucking hilarious considering it's suppose to be the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense yet it couldn't get a shot of an aircraft hitting it and the aircraft came in at such an angle that it couldn't have and ontop of that of course the airforce wasn't watching all these planes coming in. Jesus christ anon, to fucking ignore all this to say it's all real is fucking retard. YES the buildings came down YES the fucking people died. But it was also a propaganda way to get us into a war and to get a jew rich who had ties. The fucking elevators had guards during the last few months of twin towers being "reworked on" and then the whole owner being at a dentist appointment and him putting fucking TERRORISM insurance on his building just before it happening. Anon. Fuck off
>>
I was in 4th grade and I was being bad in class so I could no go outside and play but my teacher let me out that day when she was watching the news. I don't know what was going on and don't understand until later.
>>
>>34093514
>Anericans
Anerioca wtf
>>
File: 1419574094615.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1419574094615.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>34094020
l fucking mao
>>
I was 17 then and just started college, I remember seeing them hit the towers in the morning and the city I lived in was so quiet dead quiet. I remember no one being on the bus on way to college, I ended withdrawing all my classes and enlisted the next day. I also was eating a choc pop tart.
>>
>>34093848
Not bait you fucking tripfagged piece of shit.

Not edgy either for that matter, New Yorkers, DCers, and Californians have a tendacy to look down on the rest of the country.

Listen to some of the phone calls from inside the building, including that infamous one by that Kevin guy. Douchy assholes until literally the moment they died.

I will say it again: They got what they deserved.
>>
>>34093248
Elysium wow senpai.. new server is opening tomorrow!! No more 11k que
>>
>>34093486
He saw a fucking plane crash into a building.
>>
File: pe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>34094257
> Not edgy either for that matter, New Yorkers, DCers, and Californians have a tendacy to look down on the rest of the country.

oh vey this little goyim is angry.
>>
I was in Afghanistan, waiting nervously for news. Thank Allah we brought down the towers.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.