[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Robots Cool Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tunnel-entrance.png (454KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel-entrance.png
454KB, 500x375px
Wassup faggots. I'm a successful musician with a house, a lover, two pets, a career, a sense of self-worth, and I keep my home tidy.

Everyone calls me a hipster because I'm queer musician and I am hip. What can I do to make your average robot more hip in the eyes of the American public?

Because it's cool to be stylish and smart, and only dirty hippies like me can get away with going for days without showering.

I am the least normal person I know so don't even try and accuse me of being less normal than your average /r9k/ user.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1468685638470.png (240KB, 935x720px)
1468685638470.png
240KB, 935x720px
>successful "queer musician", sense of self worth, homeowner

>>I'm the most least normal person I swears I'm a robot guise

Don't you have some kind of duet album to record with Ellen Degenerate
>>
I bet I am far weirder than you. I am just much better at hiding it. You don't know my secrets.
>>
Maybe robots are not weird at all they are just unloved people that feel like broken robots inside. I'm not a robot which is why I made this thread.
>>
I get it. You don't want to be cool. Well I think that makes you even cooler, Anon.
>>
I'm the guy who made the thread earlier today with the quad 7's. Does anyone remember that one or did they shut down the thread?
>>
File: bdo8hgc3t05y.png (457KB, 2400x2186px)
bdo8hgc3t05y.png
457KB, 2400x2186px
Do you remember? If you do remember consider this writing to be longform.
>>
If you feel like a broken robot inside, remember that you still have to breathe. Take a deep breath and then exhale. You are not a robot. You are a real human bean.
>>
Who here has the balls to disagree?
>>
Thank you for your time. Please continue with whatever the fuck you were doing. I am already bored.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.