[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever asked a girl to be your gf? If not, why are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1483904963723.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1483904963723.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
Have you ever asked a girl to be your gf? If not, why are you complaining about no gf?
>>
>>34091817
yes, she said no
>>
>>34091817
Like once or twice

It never goes well.
>>
I've asked women on dates.
>>
>>34091817
Oh that OP and his smug /blacked/ girls
>>
No, you need to have a girl around that has mutual attraction first. I haven't even gotten to acquaintance speaking terms with a girl.
>>
>>34091817
not worth even trying if you're an ugly sperg
>>
>>34091817
I have a gf. You don't ask a girl it happens and after a while you both know what you are, a couple.
>>
Resigned myself to being alone, haven't been >tfw no gf in a long time. It gets better once you've given up trying.
>>
yeah, we set up dates, i go on the date, realize the girl has a head full of air then they lambast me for not talking to them enough, when really, i just don't want to leave my comfort zone, not even for a cheap fuck.

girls expect you to come running from the other side of the planet after they fail to make an impression or offer anything.

how would you feel if you ramped up courtship for like the 6th time only for it to fall through? you wouldn't wanna do it anymore.
>>
File: jhps - Copy.png (863KB, 1206x1108px) Image search: [Google]
jhps - Copy.png
863KB, 1206x1108px
>>34091817
yeah 3 times. they all said no
>>
I know it wouldn't work. I'm getting older, can't support myself, and don't really have a future.

She might say yes but the relationship wouldn't last, and it wouldn't be fair on her to put her through that.
>>
>>34092224
i request verification of my get right here
>>
>>34091817
I've had 3.
They were all sluts.
>>
>>34092388
Nice. I'll probably get 2 or 3.

>>34092224
Roll
>>
>>34091817
Nope. Can't lose if you don't play the game HAHAHAHAHA

>>34092224
ROLLIN!
>>
>>34092224
verify my dick now.
>>
>>34091817
>Have you ever asked someone to loan you a million dollars before ? If not, why are you complaining about not having money ?

Are you literally this retarded that you can't even draw the conclusion that someone wants or doesn't want to be in a relationship with you ? Why is r9k so fucking stupid? If you know you have no chances, there's no reason to ask a girl to be your gf unless you want to end up in awkward situations or to give normies even more reasons to laugh at you.

So no, I haven't asked anyone, because I'm not in a position to do so, frankly, I have no relationship of any type with any girl. Get cancer and die, OP and take your stupid pseudo-intellectual questions with you.
>>
>>34092399
You're hiring sluts to be your gfs?
I don't think you know how it works, anon.
>>
>>34091817
Oh sorry didn't realise that we were in kindergarten.
>>
>>34091817
no.
i don't complain either
>>
Asked 3, denied 3.
>>
>>34091817

Never asked because I assume they want nothing to do with me and I don't want to bother them.

If a girl was attracted to me, she would be talking to me. Never got any female attention in my life.
>>
>>34091817
Yes, but only when I'm going through withdrawal and because of that I get clingy. They usually say yes because I'm desperate enough to ask black girls or hambeasts. After sobering up, I'm like fuck that for obvious reasons.

They give me their numbers, and then I never call. This kind of thing escalates into me being afraid to go out because they'll be mad I never called. Of which in turn escalates into me staying a robot.
>>
> get a gf once because she picked me
> the relationship ends with me being ghosted after the break up, I might as well not exist to her
> it hurts like hell but whatever I'll just find a new gf
> talk to some girls on tinder, even go on a multiple dates with them
> every encounter ends the same
> they don't reject me, they just stop talking to me
> the pain of being ghosted hits me like a sledgehammer every time

And the cycle keeps continuing. What problem do women have that they can't communicate properly? It's really made me stop trying because I can't get a different outcome.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.