[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAN on Femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0916.jpg (71KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
71KB, 699x1024px
I would like to petition for a new rule for r9k: permaban anyone who claims to be female.

We all know grills and LARPers pretending to be females are fucking cancer and killing this board.

Women CANNOT be robots and they need to fuck off.
>>
File: 0022 - g0SJsTM.jpg (94KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
0022 - g0SJsTM.jpg
94KB, 422x408px
>>34091814

Kek, you will NEVER get to experience life on easy mode.

Get fucked autismo.
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (226KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
226KB, 1500x1200px
>>34091814
This please please please
>>
Wizchan is great but it's full imbecilic remedial who are unable to deal with anyone who has a job or posts a picture of a woman.

This board should be for males with social/sexual/psychological problems. Females and normies have the rest of the world to cater to them.
>>
The vast majority of people here are male but so many people shitpost as females that it fucks up the dynamic of the board.

Also I hate the fact that some females lurk here. It's impossible to stop that I guess but at least stop the cunts from posting.
>>
Femanons are special and we should welcome them.
>>
>>34091942
Fuck off and die you fucking cuck.
>>
Poll created http://www.strawpoll.me/12091713

Lets find out how many sluts are around here for real.
>>
I'm a chick. I don't think women should be banned, but I don't think they should state their gender unless it's relevant to the topic of discussion. Otherwise, they're just attention whoring. And I agree that femanon/"""fembot"""" threads are ruining this board, and are cancerous.
>inb4 then why did you state your gender?!!1!1!1!1
Because I thought it wouldn't hurt to add a female perspective.
>inb4 namecalling, insults, accusing me of being a trap, post timestamped tits or gtfo etc etc
>>
>>34092637
>I'm a chick.
Stopped reading there, kek.
>>
>>34092561
>Someone voted no.
REEEEEEE
>>
>>34092637
Tits or GTFO

90% chance you're a larping male. But if not then please realise that you are not welcome here. This place is filled with people who hate you because of your biological sex. Please fuck off.
>>
>>34092637
>I'm a chick
>I don't think they should state their gender unless it's relevant to the topic

>Because I thought it wouldn't hurt to add a female perspective
This is proof that you literal retards should be banned
>>
>>34092637
Farming for those delicious (You)s eh?

Why do you have to come here when literally the rest of the world is your oyster? Guess its true ehat they say..... Women really do love to be abused.
>>
File: 1478489185969.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1478489185969.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>34091814
Females can't robot because they aren't obligated to the same social constraints defective males are.

Roasties are bestowed an inherent privilege of being able to be sought as associates even when they are not looking for it. They only strive to be accepted amongst a community of people who lack being involuntarily accepted themselves.

Trannies, Normies, and Roasties shitpost degenerate threads merely set out to flame posting. They need to go to either /soc/, /lgbt/, or /fit/, AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.
>>
>>34091865
I got banned once for insulting someone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.