[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did society start going to shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: smojak.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
smojak.png
47KB, 632x852px
When did society start going to shit?
>>
april 30, 1945
>>
After the First World War was won by the Triple Entente. Although also when protestantism started showing up is another idea. Or alternatively from the beginning,seeing as humans are inherently shit.
>>
>>34090917
I'd say 2007

Social media really turned things upside down.
>>
It's always been shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEgkDuJyI0U
>>
>>34090917

when humans invented fire and probably used it to burn down the neighboring tribes camp
>>
>>34090944
why did someone build his house on there? how stupid is that there are certainly safer places to live than a battleship. stupid japs
>>
>>34090917
What a bunch of backwards thinking.

Society is what attempts to order the shit show into something respectable and civilized. Don't believe the shit that tells you otherwise because they're just trying to sell you the same thing.
>>
>>34090924
>This.
Organic post.
>>
>>34090917
After 9/11

Origi frogges
>>
File: cry.jpg (27KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
27KB, 526x526px
>>34090924

took the words out of my mouth lad
>>
>>34090924
>>34091448
>>34091482
>implying the correct answer isn't "when women got the right to vote"

nu-male cux.
>>
1776 because fuck you Weishaupt.
>>
>>34091498
This would be my second answer. Please don't get mad anon ;_;
>>
>>34090917
Society has been shit since its conception.
>>
File: spicymeatball.jpg (13KB, 225x225px)
spicymeatball.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>34090924
/thread

spicyblox
>>
>>34090924
this

after WW2 it was basically sooner or later, a matter of time, etc.

The 60s were the first big push. Sexual liberation and the laws scrapped preventing third world people from emigrating to the US and Europe. Then it was steady degenerate pressure until social media, which is when shit started exploding.

Now you have both sides radicalizing. The left is turning into militant SJW who incessantly try to change the laws and the culture and the right is turning into militant white supremacists who are probably ready to kill.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.