[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do I need to date a girl like them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-12-29_20.08.27.jpg (146KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29_20.08.27.jpg
146KB, 1080x1080px
How much money do I need to date a girl like them
>>
>>34090707
6 figs minimum if you're not Chad.
>>
Sugar babies, look like that, ask for 1500-2500 a month for like 4-5 visits
>>
>>34090707
I had sex with a hooker that looked like Alexis Ren when I was in Madrid.
>>
>>34090707
Shit, they look high maintenance. Probably a good 8-10k a month. If you're Chad it probably drops to 4k, and so do their panties.
>>
Depends how attractive you are. Probably 6 figs tho
>>
At least 250k/yr, but even then you need good style and good looks just to get a foot in the door because girls like that are constantly hit up by millionaires and 10/10 Chads
>>
10 Euro (Ukrainian qt)
>>
>>34090707

How do you know a guy would need to pay for them? Chad would get that for free, but they look like the type of women in this day and age to go online and whine about how no "REAL MEN" fulfill their gender roles in regards to them anymore. I know the type. They are bitter that no guys are around to be 'alpha' with them anymore so they have to fuck older men and they don't really want to.
>>
>>34090707
No amount of money will do this, you'd still be you.

They want rich chad's, not rich autists.
>>
>>34090825
You're implying Chad isn't paying and arranging for some vacation/entertainment stuff rather than directly giving her the money.
So yeah if you can afford to do shit and don't they're still not going to like you. It's like you half understand it.
>>
>>34090766
how much was it?

originali orig
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.