[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you meet her standards or maybe you aren't a real man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: standards.png (924KB, 944x887px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
924KB, 944x887px
Do you meet her standards or maybe you aren't a real man?
>>
>25 messages a day

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>34090608

I'd say she's lying but considering the amount of degenerates, cucks, chubby chasers, etc

It's not too far fetched quite disgustingly
>>
>>34090565
>25 messages a day
>for that hamplanet
>still thinking fembots exist
>>
She actually seems somewhat smart.

Veganism is the natural corollary of utilitarianism, which is the most rational moral philosophy.
>>
at least she isn't reproducing.
>>
>>34090672

Also she could be an antinatalist.

Antinatalism is basically veganism extended to human beings.
>>
>>34090672
'ethical' veganism is just about making yourself feel good.
>>
>>34090708

All kindness is ultimately based on self gratification.
>>
>vegan
>still a rotund beast
how does this happen
>>
>>34090728
what makes something kind? you can think you are being kind and maybe the target of your kindness disagrees with that.
>>
>>34090708
>>34090728

Btw, this is why psychopaths cannot consistently be good people.

They don't feel enough pain when they hurt others to keep them from doing it. It's not even their fault. Their brain structure doesn't do to them what it does to non-psychopaths.
>>
>>34090744

Kindness is trying to minimize suffering, or uphold principles that if universally upheld would minimize suffering. It's the opposite of cruelty.

>you can think you are being kind and maybe the target of your kindness disagrees with that.

Have you heard of the asymmetry argument for antinatalism?
>>
>>34090733
Sugar, nuts, avocado, corn products.
>>
>>34090733
This. I call bs
>>
>>34090744
>what makes something unkind? you can think you are being unkind and maybe the target of your unkindness disagrees with that.
let me slap you a few times and i'm sure you'll come to your senses
>>
>>34090776
So basically if you think you are minimizing suffering you are kind?

I suppose that does make sense, but chances are, being what we are, you'd most likely be wrong about how to minimize suffering most effectively.

Even if you found something that worked for you, it might not work for another.

>Have you heard of the asymmetry argument for antinatalism?

No.
>>
File: 1482024331665.jpg (131KB, 820x642px) Image search: [Google]
1482024331665.jpg
131KB, 820x642px
>>34090647
Fat fetishist here, she looks shit.
>>
>>34090856

The best way to minimize suffering would be to stop breeding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2LAKaV5g0g
>>
>>34090886
Well you think that. vbv
>>
>>34090911

A nonexistent entity cannot be harmed.
>>
>>34090933
Some would think of not existing as being harmful.
>>
>>34090983

So it's harmful for a woman to not be constantly pregnant and having more children every year?
>>
>>34091056
Depends on who you ask, really. For your example there is an obvious issue of overpopulation which detracts from your point.
>>
>vegan
>feminist
>fat
>SJW
Please staaaaph!
>>
>>34091080

But there is an infinite number of people who don't exist. If nonexistence is a harm, then an infinite number of people are being harmed at any given time.
>>
>>34091162
Well obviously you have to be existing to think of anything as harmful. The 'infinite people' you speak of are nothing but possibilities you have thought up.
>>
>>34090565
She's actually fairly attractive.

I don't see what the big deal is OP
>>
>>34091246
name a single thing you find attractive about her.
>>
>>34090733
We don't know how old the screenshot is, but that is pretty surprising. If you snack on nuts all day you'll get fat though.
>>
>>34090565
What a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>34091194

>The 'infinite people' you speak of are nothing but possibilities you have thought up.

Then by that logic, they can't be harmed, because they're nothing but "possibilities". Not harmable entities that exist.

And epistemic possibilities, at that, not necessarily ontological possibilities.
>>
>>34091569
It is a given 'they' cannot be harmed, as 'they' do not even exist.
>>
>>34090647
women on dating sites get tons of messages, even 2/10 like her. though, probably more than half of her messages are of men just asking for sex.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.