[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /destined to be an addict/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1481365510831.gif (900KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481365510831.gif
900KB, 640x360px
>parents are chad/tyrone hybrid and stacy
>both literally live for drugs and parties
>theyve been heroin addicts, crack heads, the whole nine yards
>go through childhood being taught "do what i say not what i do". cause thats how kids work right?
>fast foreward to middleschool
>i meet some bad kids and they get me smoking with them
>i stop when i realize im smoking twice a day and have a cough
>a few months later my mother gives me a bottle of vodka
>drink the whole thing, love it, so i figure out how to make my own wine in my room
>stop after i realize ive drank 4 gallons of wine in a week
>fast foreward to highschool
>father's drug dealer gives me a blunt to smoke a few times, tries to make me a customer
>stop smoking weed when i realize its making me an idiot
>mother gives me xanax and peer pressures me into taking it, to "calm me down"
>its a good feel. it becomes a habit, she gives me some whenever she buys it
>after seeing her be a complete useless piece of shit when shes on them, i stop to disassociate myself with her

i really cant catch a break with this, i wake up some mornings DESPERATE to get high in some way. if i had just gone straight edge like my sister i wouldnt have these problems. id be oblivious. im just skirting by with what little self control i have! anyone else know this feel?
>>
Substitution therapy. we're all addicted to something. Just set rules for yourself i.e. I won't drink more than 2 glasses of wine a day.
>>
I just made a thread about this but no one replied. I'm an alcoholic and I know the solution is "just don't pick up the bottle retard" but thing is that it's like....an impulse. I'm waking up realizing I've been getting hammered everyday of the week and I don't remember how it happens.

I need help r9k I need to break this conditioning. It's like water you don't realize you're consuming it it's just this natural impulse. It's ruining my life please help I need help weening off this.
>>
y-you can make wine in your room? how would one hypothetically do this
>>
>>34090423
as the OP i probably shouldnt say this, but thats really the only course of action you can take. unless you want to take up something else, like marijuana, you're gonna have to just stop all together. the only thing i can do to keep from going to far is to not do anything at all. it bites, it sucks, but its the only way for people like us.
>>
As cliche as it is; you need role-models.

Mine is Adolf Hitler.
Would Hitler like it if he knew I was a drug-addict, who lives for such primal instincts? No.
And therefor I am not.

Of course, nobody is perfect, you got to pick your vices.
'Vitia erunt donec homines' - Tacitus
>>
File: 1483576278182.jpg (68KB, 536x623px) Image search: [Google]
1483576278182.jpg
68KB, 536x623px
>>34090481
>get a big bottle of welch's grape juice
>empty it about a quarter
>fill it with a fuckton of sugar, get the volume back where i was before
>take a packet of yeast, pour it in
>cover the top with a glove or balloon, poke a hole in the top with a needle
>put it in a dark cold place for a few days. the balloon will fill with gas and inflate
>when the balloon deflates, the yeast has died and the juice is ~12% alcohol now
>pour everything but the yeast into whatever(theres gonna be a ton at the bottom)
>drink
its actually really tasty.
>>
File: 1480674448406.jpg (116KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480674448406.jpg
116KB, 750x600px
>>34090503
Not OP but I have a huge ego problem like I think no one is better then me. So I cant really find a role model when I am better then them all. I know I am not better then them Its just my ego gets in the way a lot(its the main reason I dont have a job).
>>
>>34090598
Wow that's pretty cool anon. Thanks
>>
>>34090598
How do you filter out yeast?
>>
>>34090755
you dont, you just be careful not to pour the bottom half out. you lose alot doing this, but at least you dont have bread growing in your stomach or whatever happens. its all dead anyways, it cant hurt you...i think. well i didnt get sick and i drank a few gallons of it so i think its fine
>>
>>34090626
Do you think you're better than Julius Caesar?
>>
Ask your sister

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34090869
she just tells me im disgusting and smugs at me loudly. she doesnt get it at all
>>
File: 1459584732907.jpg (665KB, 990x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1459584732907.jpg
665KB, 990x1156px
>>34091053
>smugs at me loudly
>>
File: satisfied smug.png (265KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
satisfied smug.png
265KB, 450x450px
>>34090795
>drank a few gallons
This nigga. When did you even do this? lmao with all the drugs and shit I don't think taking your normal body state as a good standard for normal people.
>>
>>34091872
i was like 14 when i did that, no drugs before that point! what happened was i didnt think it was working until i tried to stand up and fell down, so i ended up drinking a ton. after that i guess i had a tolerance so it took alot to get back to that point
>>
>>34090481
it's really easy, cavemen did it anon

>>34090598
it is not tasty

>>34090755
cheese cloth or irish moss works well but you don't need it (be not an idiot like me and drink it while it's still all cloudy; wait till it becomes clearish and don't stir up the muck on the bottom)
>>
File: 1475462442624.jpg (162KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475462442624.jpg
162KB, 600x600px
Y'all need straight edge xXx
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.