[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you hate about normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

What do you hate about normies?
>>
>>34090151
I hate how normal they are
>>
>>34090173
What makes them so normal?
>>
>>34090151

I hate the fact that I have some traits of them while I also have traits of a weirdo. It's a mix, and it makes people think I am weird since I've been told they don't know what to make of me.
>>
>>34090209
Just tell them, "That really reflects what kind of person you are."
>>
>>34090151
I hate how stupid they are, doing their stupid things while not knowing anything about the world and they still call me a monkey and stupid and shit.
>>
>>34090282
Just like /pol/

Orivirginia
>>
>>34090151
I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE THEM, for being nothing more than /r9k/s collective delusion and literally nothing else.
>>
>>34090898

>implying normies don't exist

fuck off normalFAGGOT.
>>
>>34090898
www.facebook.com
You got lost.>>34090898
>>
>>34090910
>>34090922
And here we have the prime example of the mass delusions suffered by anonymous people who regularly browse this board.

>I TELL YA JACK, THEY ARE ALL AROUND I CAN FEEEL IT
Calm down anon, did you forget to take your meds?
>YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, PREPARE TO DIIIIIE
>>
>>34090910
Le normie boogeyman doesn't exist. If you step out of your r9k safespace, You'll find out that these """"normies"""" have a lot in common with robots.
>>
>>34090945

>normies
>normalscum
>normalSHITS
>normalFAGGOTS

See what I mean? You are saying normal people don't exist, you are insane.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO PLEBBIT, NORMALFAGGOT SCUM.
>>
>>34090962

See >>34090963

>You'll find out that these """"normies"""" have a lot in common with robots.

Like what, breathing and eating and sleeping? I don't come here often anymore but I do it because the other boards bore me you stupid fuck.
>>
>>34090963
>waaaaaaah i am not normal
>the man on tv and the people in my church said being normal means X, Y and Z
>i am not that, so i obviously must be something.....dare i say....special?

No you are not you fucking faggot. If you gave complete anonymity to the "normies" they would start spewing similar shit like you do.
>>
>>34090151
i dont really hate them because i am aware that they are a reflection of their enviroment, just like robots. though, i dislike how degenerate and close minded they are. the masses have always been stupid so its not really something people should be bitter about. i still prefer normies to robots. while i somewhat feel sorry for robots because i myself sometimes suffer from anxiety, i hold contempt towards them because of how judgemental robots can be when they should be more understanding taking into consideration they know what its like to be chastised.
>>
>>34090977
I do not stay on facebook to watch some sad roasties twerking and showing their butts in profile pictures, I am not controlled by media and I do not try to act edgy or intersting to get other people's attention.
Can you please explain why there is no difference between robots and normies?
>>
I hate them because
I don't care if they earned the things they have, I deserve them, not them
I grew up watching my peers get things handed to them, and having rites of passage just drop themselves in their laps
I hate them because they're happier than me
>>
>>34091022

I don't go to church and I don't have any cable service. Faggot. I see you want to use this opportunity to destroy what you see as another le special snowflake, but I am my own person with my own identity and thoughts, like you. People that know me in real life know I am not a normal person, I've been reminded of that over and over. It bothers me, but I can't change it. So go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34091044

Normies are accepted by western society and it's social norms.

Robots are not. You cannot say we are the same when one group is rejected and the other group, the masses, is accepted.
>>
>>34090187
everything i dont have
>>
>>34090151
It's not hatred, it's disdain.

They are the embodiment of everything I don't want to be in life.

>hedonists
>complacent
>good goyim
>always content with their lives
>don't strive for greatness
>think in terms of the material and nothing else
>don't ride the tiger
>>
>>34091270
yeah but they are just plebs, so why are you bothered. its never been any different. they are just a part of the culture.
>>
>>34090151
Thinking that being sad = being depressed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.