[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys went from being shut in and never talking to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Any of you guys went from being shut in and never talking to anyone, to social?
i cant hold af ucking conversation.
depression is getting out of hand.
>>
LSD helps with that
>>
>>34089704
It does but you have to regularly take it and a pure supply is hard to come by where I live. It was a lot easier in Asia.
>>
i was a pretty autistic robot until about 7 years ago when i started losing weight and working out and then lost most of my social anxiety through working retail 4 years ago. i know it sounds stupid and impossible but you just gotta get out there and do it man
>>
>>34089721
i've been lifting for 8 months. yes.. i feel abit more alpha.. but i still cant talk..
funny how manlets cry about not being tall
while i'm 6'4 and have a big penor and i still feel shit
>>
I used to have absolutely no social skills in middle school, then I was put into an independent study program (you sit at home, do homework at home, meet your teacher once a week). I developed social skills somehow, don't have trouble talking with people, and can hold conversations no problem but still have no friends and am a shut in. Rate.
>>
>>34089682
I did quite the opposite. I was a social butterfly and didn't have any problems getting people to enjoy my presence. As of the past year and change I've been shutting myself in from the world around me due to some psychological stuff I need to work through
>>
>>34089704
I messed around with LSD last year. Got a bad trip and havent done it since.
Might try again soon if it helps me.

theres this qt i sit next to in class.. will the LSD make her mine?
>>
>>34089682
>Any of you guys went from being shut in and never talking to anyone, to social?

i was a neet for about 2 years until i went to uni. i became more social after going to uni, i made normie friends, and i probably could of become a full blown normie. i didnt become a normie though because i never go to the nights out they invite me too because they go to shit clubs and take too many drugs. im more social than i was but im still a bit autistic
>>
>>34089761
>will the LSD make her mine

Invite her to yours and ask if she wants to take it and watch some movies. A lot more women would be up for this than you think and if you're both on LSD together there's no way you won't fuck.
>>
>>34089761
I'm not gonna lie, it could, but it sounds risky dude.
>>
>>34089740
ayyy i'm 6'4 too bud

have you ever worked? idk how old you are but working retail, while a bitch at first, made me a lot of good friends and helped me loosen up. my friends thought i was super awkward and retarded when i first started working (slow to work and respond) but once i got the hang of it, everything seemed so simple
>>
I was shut in for 10 years, still pretty much am, but now I go to university.

I just mind my own business and go home.

I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Going to university is just a meme for me, to extend this delusional that I might "make it".
>>
>>34089682
Yes. My first to years of high school, I forced myself to be social. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be. It didn't feel right. I eventually fell back into old habits and I'm back to being an autist now.
>>
>>34089798
no ive never worked. dont have to work since i live in denmark and get paid by the government to go to school.
>>
>>34089860
ah shit thats sick wish it was the same here. i guess since you aren't in dire need of money it's much less incentive but try thinking about getting a parttime job anon. either way, hope you keep working out and best of luck becoming social
>>
>>34089897
i actually tried getting a part time job in the summer.
i went to talk with the owner in person.
said he would call me back.
never called.
>>
>>34089965
yeah it's pretty fucked how parttime jobs in fast food and retail are even sought after now lol. gotta apply to like 10 places and hear back maybe from 3
>>
I don't want to be social. It has no value for me. I'd either be social as a means of finding a girlfriend or to feel satisfied by impressing other people by my intelligence or humour or whatever. I'd rather just be alone.
>>
>>34090243
let me guess. you fap every day?
i'm no fapping right now, and i crave a gf so much.
>>
File: 1484226430607.jpg (29KB, 333x324px) Image search: [Google]
1484226430607.jpg
29KB, 333x324px
>>34089682
>Not becoming lethargic after years of depression
Step up senpai
>>
>>34089682
>i am so fucking shy i cant hold conversation
>instead of OH I DONT KNOW FUCKING PUSHING MYSELF or something i better blame
>le depression

Its not like i might be loner by nature or something, it MUST be depression that causes me to choke up, right?
>>
>>34090669
>used to have lots of friends
>abit shy but lots of friends
>mom becomes an alcoholic
>have to move
>get new friends
>end up moving to 6 diffrent schools
>stopped trying to get friends after 3 schools.
now im just shut in.
>>
>>34090854
>so like, i had to move around a lot when i was still dependent on my parents so i stopped trying to socialize with my peers after Xth time
>so...logic follows i will always be like that, for....reasons, right?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.