[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoututbe gold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1rSEhzx.jpg (100KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1rSEhzx.jpg
100KB, 500x750px
Check out what hotness I found on youtube today. Your opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDks7apxT1o
>>
>>34089657
"Currently this is a private culture shared among sfc participants"

I WONDER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE
>>
File: IBESMART.jpg (8KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
IBESMART.jpg
8KB, 250x226px
>>34089657
See, the Ancient Greeks had an awesome view of this world. To them, the soul was an bility to perceive the spiritual, moral and philosophical aspects of existence. To them, the animals were under the humans they had little to no soul at all. Humans were the average, while gods were near perfect, but still had flaws. Plato went even further and added an ideal of perfection above it all, which the early Greek Christians transformed into the Holy Trinity, which the late, mainstream Latin Christians evolved into God the Father, one of the reason Christianity seems like a shit religion today while it was so revolutionary at start, and why everyone wonder how it got more popular than Judaism.

The point is, what made us different from the animals, in Early Greek ideology, is the fact that we were able to withold our impulses toward violence and self-indulgence (sex, murder, rape, etc., everything unnecessary in a good, functioning society) because of our ability to contemplate morality and realize that these pulsions are not beneficial to the whole, and, if abused, even for the individual.
[1/2]
>>
File: 1481625007713.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481625007713.gif
669KB, 480x480px
>>34089786
Let me say something, in that case. Is a society valuing sex-appeal and animalistic tendencies really evolving or devolving according to that model? Obviously devolving. The Early Greeks were, after all, seekers of Knowledge and followers of Reason and Glory. They sought enlightenment to explain their place in the Universe and the way to attain Perfection, as abstract as that notion may seem to the regular man.

According to me, a society which value carnal pleasure and other sex-related trivialities is keeping away from subjects that truly matters. Is really anyone creating public assemblies for the people and not their representatives to talk about global warming? To talk about the "normality" of corruption these days, while it could be considered treason back in early Greece? To talk about the fact that our own goverment are not lead by representatives that are images of our wills, but the wills of lobbies, themselves enslaved to corporations which control the Occidental economy?

This world is on the very brink of collapse, and some people literally want nothing to do with it, while they belong IN IT, just like those fucking wankers here.

Y'all need to remember something; even if you keep away from a problem and find new ways to distract yourself from it, it's gonna bite you in the ass in not so long, just like that Food Shortage Crisis scientist have predicted would come in 2045ish, even with the advance in technology and agricultural methods.
[2/2]
>>
>>34089657
I don't think I'd last long in there.
>>
>>34089903
yes i agree this is degenerate, but please dont use "Yall" in a sentence ever again.
>>
File: 1457905523612.jpg (31KB, 276x256px)
1457905523612.jpg
31KB, 276x256px
>>34089657
>SFC or Sexual Fox Culture has really taken off since 2016 with two communities in Austin and San Francisco
>>
>>34089657
Gonna need sauce on that blurred video in the background.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.