[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can roasties ever recover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1484232612389.jpg (68KB, 634x488px) Image search: [Google]
1484232612389.jpg
68KB, 634x488px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4110572/Babies-without-mothers-come-sooner-think-leading-scientists-warn-study-discovered-make-embryos-skin-cells.html

In a few years, the female race will be unnecessary. How does this make you feel?
>>
indifferent because I still want to fuck them anyways
>>
>>34089268
How bout genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership? The future is bright
>>
>>34089293
would rather just have an attractive grill that doesn't hate me
>>
>>34089253
It's the human race that's becoming obsolete, not the female race.
>>
>>34089253
>all of these beta cucks and roasties in the comment section

also this

But it also could lead to ethical nightmares - if people become empowered to create and choose among scores of embryos in the pursuit of ideal children, for example.

'There's something troubling about an inexhaustible supply of gametes that can be fertilized into an inexhaustible supply of embryos,' said Dr Adashi, professor of medical science and former dean of medicine and biological sciences at Brown University.

>OH NO PEEPLE WILL HAVE EVEN MORE SUPERIOR GENES WITH EACH NEW GENERATION HOW HORRIBLE
>>
>>34089253
Indifferent, kids are just a huge waste of time and money. Also "female" is not a race, you retard.
>>
>>34089253
>ethical nightmares
what is so nightmarish about bringing people into the world with strong immune systems and no inheritable disabilities?
>>
>>34089253
>this stops the white genocide
>>
Fuck me, now faggot couples will literally make faggot babies.
Abort now.
>>
>>34089253
We're playing God now, aren't we? We can already completely destroy life, now to create it.

The Son succeeds his Father, and we are the Son of God.
>>
>>34089504
but we were creating life the entire time
>>
>>34089483
All the betas and all the roasties will die out alone, AKA 99% of the world population.
>>
>my wife's skin cell son
>get cucked by A FUCKING SKIN CELL FROM CHAD

lmao i swear it takes less and less to get cucked these days
>>
>>34089500
Straights BTFO!
>>
>>34089443
tbqhwy, this is just science fiction at this point. were at a place in biotech now, that computer science was at in the 60's. lots of crazy ass promises that isn't even based on theory, and the tools we have are just a step above microscopes and petri dishes. even if we figure out what every gene does completely, there's no reason to believe we would do anything except eliminate some of the diseases caused by shitty genetics (which still won't eliminate random mutations during development or predispositions). people who seem to think our genetics are wildly different and have all kinds of potential are the same who thought we'd have flying cars and lightspeed travel by the 80s
>>
Hahahaha holy fuck, and roasties thought it would be US that science would invalidate
>>
>>34089504
In time our creation will come to destroy us as we have done unto god
>>
>>34089504
Time to create a nifty little race of humans and give them genetic variability so they can have their own chads, stacies and robots. We can look at their misery and laff from the clouds tbqh.
>>
>>34089483
not so much ethical but if we're all bred from the same dna then one disease can wipe them all out.

see: bananas
>>
>>34089253
Bravef
Fucking
New
Fucking
World
>>
>>34089936
no, instead a race of only chad and stacy and willl be created and we will be even more pathetic
>>
>>34089293
>brain of a cat
>body of a woman

Fuck yeah!
>>
>>34089843
Exactly. It's the underlying fallacy of nearly all science fiction: the future is fucking boring. The idea of a company hoarding all your private information would have been considered supervillain shit in the 80's, but instead of blackmailing politicians or whatever they sell it and the whole thing is more of a mild nuisance that people put up with. Likewise, we have the technology for flying cars, but don't use it because people already suck at driving enough in 2D. In 30 years we'll all be looking forward to a time when we've master epigenetics, and when that comes there'll inevitably be some catch to that too.
>>
This shit only makes me mad because I know I'm gonna old or dead by the time this has any relevance to mainstream society.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.