[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just kill yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
I'm killing myself this spring and my question is, why don't you too? You wasted our prime years while others were getting pussy and making friends. It's pretty pathetic, actually, to never even kiss a girl, to spend your whole life playing video games and such. And let's be honest, it won't get better. You'll live your whole life alone and you will die alone. So why not just end it? Suicide is admirable; I have respect for any one who find the courage to overcome their survival instinct and take their life, knowing that it will never get better.
So why didn't you kill yourself yet
>>
File: 2012-08-06-Achluophobia.jpg (221KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
2012-08-06-Achluophobia.jpg
221KB, 900x582px
I'm afraid of everything, including death. I don't have problem with letting myself go tho.
>>
>>34088690
You think that suffering here for the next 50 or so years is better than death?
>>
>>34088804
this. Death is the sweet release, the eternal slumber, the only peace we can look forward to in this universe
>>
File: 1472900595182.jpg (86KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1472900595182.jpg
86KB, 633x738px
I'll get around to it at some point. I'm not ever gonna designate myself a day to do it.
One day I'll just be the perfect amount of drunk, the perfect amount of depressed and thinking of the perfect regrets & it'll happen.

Only attention seeking faggots set a date.

For now I'm just barely living and seeing if anything comes along.
>>
>>34088804
Yes, for now. My opinion could change when my parents die.
>>
>>34088667
Because escapism is fun, and also I want to see what happens in the future. If I feel like experiencing nothing, I'll just sleep. You dramatic faggots would be a whole lot happier if you stopped basing your will to live around whether other people like you. There are other lifestyles that do not require social interaction and there is nothing wrong with that. Especially if you're a NEET, there's a ton of shit you dont have to worry about that normies do. So smoke a joint and play a game and chill the fuck out you autists.
>>
>>34089057
Keep telling yourself that, but you're missing on SO many things.
>>
>>34089248
what are those things? banging chicks? Whats good about it, its just a game... Snorting coke with your best friends in a night club? yeah, sounds like fun, but you can always smoke some weed and get schizo ideas while walking in the city, you can always eat some shrooms and reveal secrets of life.
>>
I want to shoot myself
>>
FREE ME FROM THIS MORTAL COIL
>>
>>34088667
My biological programming is kicking in to make me want to off myself when I deem myself as unworthy and unable to fit into society. I'd much rather try to find away around this programming than to just give in.
>>
>>34088667
get a hobby you sad fuck, death is worse than pain, feeling pain is being alive, so keep enduring it until it's time for yout to die
>>
>>34088667
Christ fag, at least accept Jesus before
>inb4 condescending smurks
I'm just trying to help, I'm not talking him out of it. But at least then you might have a chance at not going to hell
>>
>>34088667
Because I feel like giving up now will ruin any chance of things getting better. Also I enjoy simple things in life like eating and sleeping.
>>
>>34088667
>tldr i am a little bitch and will definitely kill myself
>like for real guys i WILL kill myself
>i mean it u guize, i am 100% going to off myself
>not now tho
>not anytime soon tho
>but i WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF THO
>for real
>prolly like in a spring..o-...or something
>>
I play games and watch anime to escape reality.

When I am no longer given the option I will "opt out"
>>
I don't wanna miss out on all the cool stuff that'll happen in the future.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.