[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sustainable neetdom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: pepethepoop.png (203KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepethepoop.png
203KB, 499x499px
Alright you neets. It's time to face reality.
The money will run out. Your parents will die. The welfare system will collapse.
We need to think of a viable way to sustain ourselves, but not become wagecucks.

I suggest farming.
1. You've got to do it in the countryside, which has very few people.
2. It's sustainable. You could easily do it indefinitely.
3. ZERO social interaction (ties in with 1)
4. Do it all from the comfort of your own property.
>>
>>34086860
>only child of both parents
>both are upper middle class and well off
>live comfortable already
>parents both tell me i have nothing to worry about and will always be looked after

: )
>>
>>34086878
>parents both tell me i have nothing to worry about and will always be looked after
Until they die.
>>
>>34086900
You might have something to worry about with those reading comprehension skills.

>stated i'm an only child as precedence
>"you have nothing to worry about" heavily implicates i'll be looked after once they pass
>>
File: advert.jpg (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
advert.jpg
27KB, 300x250px
>>34086860

What are you on about m8?

I have a degree so can get a job if I want, and benefits (welfare for amerifats) only ever goes up.
>>
>>34086921
By whom? Your imaginary friend?
When they die, they're gone.
They can't protect you from the grave.
>>
>>34086959
Is this fucking bait?

Do you not know what inheritance is?

Imagine being this retarded.
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>34086959
they probably gonna hire a nanny
>>
>>34087009
the loads of money will probably feed you
>>
>>34087028
I have my licence, I have a degree, I can cook, I know how to order food. You're absolutely correct, the "loads of money" is going to pay for my groceries.
>>
>>34087066
>will always be looked after
you made it look like you won't do anything
>>
>farming
>literal work with your body
>still being a NEET
impossible
>>
all farming is automated my pal
>>
>>34087099
I won't, i'll stay at home and shitpost with my bills paid. I meant always looked after with money, I thought that was obvious.
>>
>ITT: NEETs that think farming is going to be a cake

You have to learn a lot of shit and do a lot work. A lot of manual labor has been reduced with technology, but you still have to do a lot of it. The only benefit of owning a farm is that you can make a steady living off of it and you get an infinite supply of shrooms.
>>
Why are you on /r9k/ m8?

Nearly everyone here either does't have a degree or can't get work despite having one.
>>
>>34086860
here's a protip: stop judging real life from thuleanperspective videos, its actually not easy at all irl and everyone will make fun of you for it

source: living on a very old farm
>>
>>34087211
Because despite having a degree, i'm an ugly introverted angry autist with various mental AND physical health issues.
>>
File: 1484146357696.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484146357696.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34086878
>parents tell me they have nothing to give to me
>Son, you are nothing without a job

Tfw forced into college and wagecucking.
>>
>>34087221
>>34086860
also let me continue to describe why all youre saying is bullshit

there are 2 options:

1. you do real farming
2. survivalist living off the land

1. if you do real farming thats a real business venture
especially today, when only being a major poducer will pay off
even if you are lomehow loaded from inheritance and dont need others (doubt it)
do you have any idea what will you do
which crops?
maybe animals?
do you have any idea of the cost of the product and market?
what about sources
do you have 1000s of acres of land available near you?
do you have money to buy if you dont already own it?
do you have millions and millions to purchase all of the expensive agriculturing gear, like tractors and combines?
do you have the workforce to work it?
and thats not even counting the years where you do it, spend literally a shitload of money and everything goes to crap cause of one hail or maybe too much or too little rain

even if you do small scale agriculture, which will barely be sustainable, super hard work and wont pay off at all it will still bring a ton of costs which will either require large amounts of money or a huge credit loan that can literally destroy your life if youre unlucky

2. if you are intent on survivalist living off the land
do you know that it means giving up on not only luxuries but even stuff you take for granted in the modern age? life of comfort is lterally over
do you know that it means a life of hard work with little pay off with sole reward of personal growth, satisfaction and independence?
do you know that not even the most experienced survivalists can make it on their own?
you will need a support of a group of people, ready and dedicated
it will require a great amount of self sacrifice, dedicattion and readiness on the life of hardship from YOU
not to mention that it will require a life of constant socialization, cooperation and being very close to a group of people, to the extent you never had to be in your life
>>
>>34087009
1/3 for the government, 1/3 for relatives, and 1/3 for you! :)
>>
>>34087452
>1/3 for the government

I don't live in a communist shithole

>1/3 for relatives
>both my parents only child

That's not how this is going to work ;)
>>
>>34087482
so basically youre pround of squandering your family's hard earned wealth
>>
>>34087506
Proud is your choice of words, not mine. I'm indifferent, I don't feel negative or positive towards it.
>>
>>34087527
i might be a friendless, no life robot and a wizard KHV, but at least i go to a non meme serious college not to be a litleral human waste
>>
>>34087558
Cool, thanks for letting me know about your contribution to a society that has "clearly" done so well by you, anon.
>>
>>34086860
I want a hard working wife who give me sex plus works for me while I be a neet
>>
>>34086860
Would it not just be easier to get a job?

So your plan is to move to he country, magically be granted a farm and property, and do All the farm work remotely from your room.

Obtain better bait next time
>>
>>34086860
>We need to think of a viable way to sustain ourselves
Proletarian revolution
>>
>farming

Neets to ride daily crypto pumps. They have more than enough time to watch coin movements. For an example of this watch the trumpcoin pump on the inauguration.
>>
File: 1482626169525.png (81KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482626169525.png
81KB, 773x773px
>>34087442
Looks like suicide is the best life plan then. It would be cool to live underground somewhere and just come up to grab some food from a place. Then you could go around picking up trash and various other things earn your living anonymously.
All NEETs should be well versed in multiple suicide methods and have at least one ready to go at a moment's notice. At least one noose tied, knowledge of the greatest heights nearby to jump from, cinder blocks to attach to yourself for drowning in a body of water, drugs, blades, etc.
>>
>>34087482
Your parents probably gave way less saved for you unless they told you, they probably spent most of it. If your really lucky you get like a 100k which sustains you for 4 years tops.
>>
If welfare collapses, so does the entire system
>>
I am clinically and chronically depressed/mentally ill. Because of this I am classified as disabled and receive a sufficient cum of money every month to buy groceries and things I need. If any of you are in the same boat, get a psychiatrist and get the forms together. There are workers that basically do everything for you. Mine helped me a lot because I don't like going outside and have frequent panic attacks.

I guess I'm just fucked up enough to be classified as disabled. But maybe disability could help some of you. Just a thought...
>>
>>34088687

I meant to say "sum". Freudian slip?
>>
>>34086860
>We need to think of a viable way to sustain ourselves, but not become wagecucks.
we should form a gang for protection and rob chad of his cash
>>
>>34086860
Trump will steal our neet bucks
the only thing to do know is join the army and when you get into combat pretend its a beta uprising
then we can hope we get neetbux
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.