[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wagecuck/: "Can you check the back?" edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25

File: 1483500287628.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483500287628.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
Another day another dollar, lads.

If you're bored:
>What do you do for work?
>Do you like your co-workers?
>Best/worst customer you've dealt with?
>>
I work at an egg factory.
Sometimes i pack liquid eggs into boxes, or hammer lids onto buckets and set them on a skid. The rest of the time im sitting over in a box area putting stickers on boxes, playing on my phone and smoking weed with coworkers

They cool. Few of them are dicks, but half of them dont speak english. And even they're pretty cool.

I dont have to deal with customers.

All in all, jobs arent bad. Having something to get me out of the house really helps me because I dont really socialize. Also, i can buy weed and afford to move out of my parents basement. Have fun, NEET.
>>
>>34085862
>work at Tesco for just above minimum wage

>My coworkers are nice to me because that's part of the job. They are alright I guess but if it wasn't for the job I would just be another faggot who they would ignore.

>Customer came in and called me over to where they were selling chocolate eggs for Easter. Starts shouting about how Christmas has only just ended and we are already capitalising on the next holiday.

>Starts blaming me even though i'm just an 18 year old wage slave that doesn't decide what gets sold

>Says she is going to take pictures of the shelves and post them on social media

>Tell her nobody gives a fuck about her social media rants

>She complains to my boss and I deny it. Since i'm always so quiet and do what i'm told my boss doesn't believe I would say that and I get let off.
>>
>>34086092
What a cunt. I hate customers that talk to us like we control the prices and what happens in the store. If I had that much power, do you think I'd be working minimum wage in a shitty place like this?
>>
>>34086119
I also find it so funny how they run off to tell the boss. Like they can't even fight their own battles or stand up for themselves in any way so they have to get my boss to do it.

What a silly bitch.
>>
>work in the kitchen
>they're all roasties. They're not bad persons, they're just whores
>we have a regular who comes pretty much every week hes a nice guy who tips generously and I often talk to him when he's here and there's nothing to do
>>
File: 1483820529951.png (339KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483820529951.png
339KB, 414x499px
>>34085862
I'm a custodian.

Yes

It would have to be when I did a delivery job, some thoughtless shitlords exist.
>>
I did one night of work at Dominos pizza and had a mental breakdown. Never went back.
Am I too far gone?
>>
>>34086333
What happened?
origionallios
>>
I'm a software engineer. Coworkers are pretty normal people, though too liberal-minded for my authoritarian ass. I don't deal with customers so I'm ok.
>>
>>34086374
Barely anything. I went there and did as i was told.
Stressed as fuck the whole time even though i was a trainee and had no responsibility.
The shift ended and i drove home. Sat in the shower crying for 30 minutes.
Next day i went to my employment agency and cried some more.
Now im back in therapy.
>>
>>34086434
Hope the therapy works out for you anon.
>>
>>34086442
Thanks. I just feel like such a pathetic loser right now.
I want to get another laboring job because I wasn't stressed out the last time I did that sort of work.
Fast food/hospitality just isn't right for someone like me. I'm too slow and too thin-skinned.
>>
>>34086434
Damn sounds rough but if i'm honest it sounds like you didn't really give it a chance. My first day on the job I was stressed as fuck but after a few days you get familiar with it and things become so much easier. As time goes on your get comfy with your workplace/duties and your coworkers to the point where the stress just isn't there anymore.
>>
>>34086092
Seems to be my future, lad.
>>
>lady comes up to counter with her teenage daughters
>I'm trying to greet her but she's just talking to them about where they're going to sit
>stand there awkwardly for a few minutes waiting for them to fucking order
>her daughters finally fuck off and she's ready to order
>I greet her
>ignores me and starts ordering
>2x hot chocolates and a "small cappuccino"
>ask if she wanted it to be in a take-away cup because that's a take-away size, some people do want that
>she acts like I just wished death on her mother
>I ask if she wants it in a cup or a mug then
>"How big is the cup?"
>get a cup and show her
>she points to the latte glasses we have by the register to show the sizes for lattes
>I'm starting to get annoyed now
>ask if she wants it served in a glass then
>"Give me a regular cappuccino"
>that doesn't mean shit to me
>put it in as a cup and move on
>she suddenly wants the hot chocolates to be in short glasses even though she didn't say before
>fine, whatever
>>
>>34086843
>she also wants a "small macchiato"
>tell her we only have one size
>I'm getting really fucking annoyed now, I've been taking this order for 5 minutes
>"Can you show me the glass?"
>show her the glass
>she says it's small
>it's a shot with some foam, of course it's fucking small
>mfw she probably thinks she's a coffee enthusiast for ordering a macchiato but doesn't even know what it looks like
>she finishes, wants to pay with credit
>pass her the machine to pay, turn away to give her privacy
>she's taking forever
>look back, she's trying to use chip but it doesn't work, so she tries swiping the side when the swipe is at the top
>point to the swipe
>"You should have better customer service"
>?????
>sorry you're so retarded that you can't use an eftpots machine, do you want me to go to the bank for you? Kiss your ass too?
>have to tell her to have a nice day even though I want to stab her with some cutlery
I admit my attitude got shitty by the end but I couldn't even pretend to smile at that point. All I did was try to clarify her fucking order and she got snippy. I'm sorry I want to get your order right so you don't get pissed off later? She came back to complain that her macchiato didn't have enough milk. WHAT YOU WANT IS A LATTE THEN. /sperg
>>
I used to work for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as a field auditor, checking banks if they've been following our guidelines.

Expecting to be cut once Trump is officially in office cause rumors are that congress and Trump are going to repeal Dodd-Frank and cut power to the bureau.

Chances are i'm just going to move back west and work for a smaller firm doing basic audit work.
>>
>>34085862
Work at a bank
Like my job
All customers are nice to me
>>
>>34086180
>Roasties
>Not horrible people
Top fucking wew lad. You really rustling muh jimmies, now
>>
>>34086333
It's okay. Working at coffee shops for 8 months was my 9/11
>>
>>34087005
What's wrong with being a whore
>>
File: 1484099482085.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1484099482085.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
I don't know how you people deal, especially retail, deal with slogging through an endless sea of SHIT to make someone else money.
Fucking HOW can you HANDLE THAT?
How does it not just ENRAGE YOU to the point of MURDER every time you think about it?
>>
>>34087090
because making someone else money also makes me money and id rather be miserable with some nice toys and trinkets that i've bought rather than be miserable with none
>>
>>34087046
Everything. How the fuck is that even a question? Thats like asking why being a pedophile is wrong. Fucking whore.
>>
>>34087090
It does but I do it anyway.
>>
>>34086333
Don't worry my guy. I worked at a dominos for 3 days and quit as well. It wasn't a hard job by any means, it's just my anxiety gets the best of me every time since I'm not good with people.
>>
>work in warehouse
>I work with a bunch is Spanish
>its very boring and all my coworkers are lazy
>I do most of the grunt work
>supervisors always rely on me to tach the new guys and correct mistakes
>because of this I can literally do anything since I'm basically an important asset at this point
>I usually spend my time calling people lazy faggots and cunts
>they banter back so its fun
>we work with a headset so the new guys always end up screaming iinto the headset out of anger
>I mimic and copy them and scream really loud too
>everyone but the new guys laugh and the new guys usually come up to me and say "You having problems with the headsets too??"
>I say "yeah" and laugh because they don't know I'm fucking with them
>>
>>34086474
Computers is probably your thing then. Do some research and learn css and html. It will help
>>
>>34085862
>>34085862
I work at a thrift store.
For the most part, fuck no. Most of them are Stacies who are super unimpressed with my social awkwardness. I have anxiety severe enough to affect the way I interact with people, so that impacts the way they view me. I'm pretty sure most of them think I'm a joke. My manager as well laughs at me behind my back. None of them have really outright bullied me yet because they don't seem to be that unprofessional, but it sucks that they just 'tolerate' me at best.
I honestly haven't had any problems with customers. Occasionally, I'll deal with a customer who's actually very friendly and will talk to me for a minute or two.
>>
I can suck my own dick desu
>>
>>34085862
well i'm a /salarycuck/ but same thing i guess

customer/technical support for shitty legal research websites

for the most part yes but my 'manager' is a lazy useless cunt

well i don't have specific customers, but the best are the ones who are patient and appreciate of the help i can/do provide, the worst are the impatient complete retards who expect me to pretty much do their research for them while they bill their clients $$$$$$

overall i like my job i just wish it paid a bit more and the benefits weren't complete shit
>>
File: 2016-12-18_12.58.02.jpg (2MB, 1824x1131px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-18_12.58.02.jpg
2MB, 1824x1131px
>>34085862

Working for less than half my original pay.no Motivation, just waiting for the other applications
>>
I work as a cashier in a semi-large retail store. It's not hard work but talking to people all the time is exhausting. Nearly all of my coworkers are female and middle-aged. A few don't seem to like me but most are friendly. There's even a cute grill I managed to talk to and add her on normiebook.

Customers aren't as bad as I thought either. Most are elderly folk who are nice to me and I'm nice to them back. Others are families who kind of ignore me whenever I talk to them and the worst sort are often turks and refugees who try to fuck with you by criticizing how you work and paying with the highest amount of coins they can manage.
>>
>>34085862
I'm off pretty much all week due to the January hours slump
>feels broke man

Hardlines TM at Target. "At Least We're Not Wal-Mart"
Most of them are chill. There are a couple of slackers who I don't like get stuck closing with because then I do all the work; but other than that they're okay.
>best
When little old ladies need my help finding something and then act like I'm a goddamn hero for finding it for them.
>worst
Customer who needed my help getting a heavy piece of furniture and was a bitch about it the entire time. Lift it yourself if you're going to be an ass about it.
>>
Am I allowed here with an IT helpdesk job. Jts basically the same shit.
>>
>>34088975
Why the fuck would you quit your job when you were making 18.15 a hour?
What type of job did you have?

Looks like a bunch of mexicans or immigrants came to your area.
>>
File: 1483911518975.jpg (66KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483911518975.jpg
66KB, 623x469px
>>34085862
I work nights at a grocery store. Most of the time it's pretty chill but management can go suck a dick.

Surprisingly, they're all pretty nice people and I get along with all of them. Makes the job a hell of a lot easier when everyone is pretty cool with each other.

>Best
Best was probably this woman who came in with her daughter about thirty minutes before we close for the night. I was helping them find something and I guess the mother took a liking to me since I was "such a helpful and polite young man" and I dunno, it just made me feel kinda happy to have somebody appreciate me even for something that small. I've seen them a few times after and when it's just the mom there, we usually talk for a little bit and she always jokes that she should set her daughter up with me. I never really know how to respond when she says stuff like that.
>Worst
There hasn't been a customer in particular that's bothered me but the people that get an attitude when they ask where something is or complain about the prices kind of annoy me.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
>>34085862
I work in the government in a financial regulatory agency. My job is pretty simple but it's just an entry level position so I'm cool with it. Plus I get time to read manga and come here.

My co-workers are all pretty nice. Everyone's fairly quiet and polite so it makes it easy to hide my spaghetti. My manager is also a cool guy who doesn't micromanage me because I get my shit done.

Once or twice a month we have to work on the general help and questions phone line and there's this one lawyer who always calls and tells me that I don't know anything and to just ask my manager the question even though he gives the same damn answer.
>>
>>34089281
>I've seen them a few times after and when it's just the mom there, we usually talk for a little bit and she always jokes that she should set her daughter up with me.
That's fucking adorable. Do you ever chat with the daughter? Is she your age? What does she look like?
>>
>>34089347
>Do you ever chat with the daughter?
Only a few times. I remember one time her mom told her to wait while she "went to look for something" and we chatted for a little bit. Just casual stuff like where we're from, hobbies, etc.
>Is she your age?
She's 22 and I'm 24.
>What does she look like?
She's short with long blonde hair (wears it in like a hime cut or a ponytail whenever I've seen her) and blue eyes. She's got a really nice figure and all in all, she's a really pretty girl but I get the feeling she's been kinda sheltered.
>>
>Opinion polling in the UK, pay variable but mostly upwards of 10 per hour plus bonus
>Don't have coworkers, managers are nice if you do the job right
>Worst respondents tell you to go away, best respondents share their weed with you
>>
>>34089440
Well if the two of you start dating and fall madly in love please share your story with us here so it can warm all our hearts :3
>>
>>34086191
hey look its doomoo from that shitty discord
>>
>>34086434
I am sorry to say this, sempai, but you are a lil bitch.
>>
Hi I'm a bartender, i hate obsolutely everything about this job but my family run a pub and they got tired of me being a NEETshit so here we go

Soon ill work in a kitchen which is even worse

Stay in school, real life is awful
>>
File: workstuff.png (78KB, 1091x1350px) Image search: [Google]
workstuff.png
78KB, 1091x1350px
My day starts at 7 AM when I work for 12 hours processing people's clothes at a cleaners. The job sucks and it is exhausting but I am the only employee and I have the title of manager at my store. I clock out at 7 PM tired and exhausted.

At 7 PM I get almost 3 hours of personal time to myself to eat, shop, clean, shower, nap, etc. This is the only free time I have during an entire work week besides Sunday. It is the only thing that keeps me sane and human after working 12 hours nonstop.

At 10 PM I arrive at my security job. I try to get as much sleep as possible without getting caught. Some days I get 6 hours of sleep, other days I get less than 2. I clock out at 6 AM and begin to get ready to go to the cleaners.

At minimum I work 68 hours at the cleaners and 52 hours at my security job a week. I have been doing this for the last 6 months without taking any breaks. I am tired however and now just want to sleep.
>>
I work as a security ward in a university at two minutes, in bicycle, from my home.
It is pretty comfy job, i work morning shift from 7 a.m to 15.00 p.m.
The payment is not bad and it is a nice stable base for my other job as martial arts instructor and personal trainer.
Co workers are ok, simple people, not like the stuck up intellectuals and dumb ass students that i had to deal in other jobs as a assistant professor.
>>
I work in a small supplement store. my co workers range from illegal immigrants to idiots. Can't say I've had a bad customer but the majority of them are just douchebags who won't greet me back or ask stupid questions. My boss shorts my hours and does other stupid stuff but I can't leave because I need the money. Pretty shitty desu
>>
>>34085862
Who else here can't find a job they like?

>start at little Caesar's cutting dough, wake up too early for me at 18 so I slack off and get fired
>go to chick fil a and do really well there, work there for a hellish year and a half or so
>get a job cleaning pools summer 2016, miserable, hot, lonely, get depressed, stop doing my job, no one cares, get laid off at the end of the summer
>now working in a hotel, banquets department, ~20 hours a week and gratuity based pay on service charge so I'm making more than I ever did while working less

Think I'm gonna keep this one for a while
>>
>>34089183

I quit cause I found a $75k a year job but it didn't work out
>>
>>34085862
>Work in a kitchen, prep cook mostly but sometimes I do salads and deserts. Sometimes I'm stuck on line but only for like maybe two hours a week.
>My coworkers aren't too hard to deal with. A couple are two-faced weasels though.
>I don't deal with customers really - that's what the servers are for. Worst I get is them complaining something wasn't made right because another server fucked the order up or I got the chits mixed up.
>>
File: 1478273330124.png (168KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478273330124.png
168KB, 750x750px
Christ, all this sounds terrible. Tell me again why i should bother getting a job when having to deal with all this shit? When NEET life is completely stress free.
>>
>>34085862
i'm 24 years old and I never had any job

i'm too autistic to go into real world
>>
>>34090420

>but the majority of them are just douchebags who won't greet me back

I've had enough of people like you. What is it with people pretending to have manners in this day and age? I owe you nothing. Doesn't matter who or what you are, just because I am a man doesn't mean I have to be extroverted and say hi to you. It doesn't matter if you greet me first. I didn't force you to greet me.

KILL YOURSELF, I'm so fucking sick and tired of people trying to force extroversion on others. I hope you're like the so many other people that go to various parts of the internet and whine about "PEOPLE NOT BEING SOCIAL ANYMORE". You deserve your self-imposed misery, you loser cuck. Nobody owes you anything now go kill yourself.
>>
>>34085862
>work at dollar tee stocking & unloading truck
>get along great with co-workers
As for customers, we're a smaller store so it's not as bad as the customers I used to get when I worked at wally world or winco.

Could be better, glad it's not worse.
>>
>>34090717
Watch that edge kiddo, nuffin personel tho...
>>
>>34090717
Shut the fuck up you pms'ing faggot, management often forces the employees to come off as overly polite or social when they greet customers, it's part of the job.

If it was up to me and I wasn't being watched on camera, I'd just flip every single one of you queers off with a smile.
>>
>>34090653
So you can buy stuff.

Being broke when new games come out blows.
>>
File: 1483414000220.png (200KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483414000220.png
200KB, 500x500px
How did you guys get your jobs? I live in a very rual and small state with like no good jobs. I also live around 25 miles from the closest city/town. No money to move so thats out of the question for now.
>>
>>34090785
>How did you guys get your jobs?

Applied but I live in a major city
>>
>>34090754
Hawhawhaw you are grumpy, salty one. But my shift ends in one hour and i am bored so i kind of like ( and laugh at) your atitude fgt.
>>
I have an interview at a grocery store in an hour. I applied for something overnight so as not to deal with customers, but when the guy called me he said there were no such jobs available, but wanted to interview me anyway.

I'm terrified. I don't want to be exposed to customers--to the public--witnessing a 25-year-old stuck stocking shelves or any other sort of menial labor, on display for the world to see. Alone or among just coworkers, I'd be ok with it.

This society isn't for introverts with social anxiety. Interacting with other people is among the most hellish things possible in this world.
>>
File: 1483155539406.jpg (267KB, 1013x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1483155539406.jpg
267KB, 1013x1433px
>>34090850
I've been doing this for months no luck~
>>
>>34090774
I've literally never had a problem with not having money for things i want as a NEET.
>>
>>34090717
That was pretty edgy
>>
Work at a restaurant
Coworkers are pretty great, I'm management so no one tends to give me any issues.

Worst customer... thats a long list. I've been threatened, cursed at, etc.

One that stands out is when a guy told me that my cashier didn't serve him first because he was white.
>>
>work stock in a supermarket
>boss puts me in another department
>its going around collecting carts in a parking lot

Probably going to quit soon.
>>
>>34090887
Most people in grocery stores are pretty old unless they run the cash register or do courtesy clerk shit. I agree though, I only lasted one day doing produce. I felt ashamed of myself when a bunch of successful young people came in during their lunch break to buy food at the deli.
>>34090927
How do you do that?
>>34090957
What's the problem with that other than the weather? You still don't have to deal with shitty people.
>>
>>34090899
Time to move

Not in the city but closer
>>
>>34091002
>What's the problem with that other than the weather? You still don't have to deal with shitty people.

I feel like I was demoted which doesn't make sense to me because I was doing my job pretty decently I think. Also less hours.
>>
>>34090887
Anon, this will sound stupid, but having a job that forces you to interact with people is the best way to get over your social anxiety.

Basically if you're interacting with someone in a professional capacity, you have a script. Either they will ask you about where an item is or whatever. But it won't be anything out of left field.
>>
>>34091033
See
>>34090785
>>34090785
How am I supposed to move with no money?
>>
>>34091002
>How do you do that?

By living in the UK and not spending my dole on frivolous things. A minimum wage job can end up leaving you worse off here.
>>
File: swetpep.jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
swetpep.jpg
10KB, 231x218px
>been trying to get an internship since before Winter
>had to push back graduation to summer because no one would call me
>Quickenloans calls me today
>too nervous to call back, first opportunity in literally months after more than a hundred applications

Holy shit guys I'm so fucking nervous
I work for my family right now and have 0 interview experience
>>
File: Wage.jpg (79KB, 1440x708px) Image search: [Google]
Wage.jpg
79KB, 1440x708px
Today was payday, Anons. Two months ago I was struggling to put gas in the car with a maxed out credit card. Soon I'll have my loan paid off, my credit card clear, and I can start saving again.

We're all gonna make it. Remember that.
>>
>>34091138
>I work for my family right now
Why stop?
>>
>>34091154
Not if you live in Eastern Europe where all the money goes to bills and the misery that's left will barely cover the food expenses.
>>
>>34091164
Isn't in my field. I need an internship my school recognizes before I can graduate, feels bad man
>>
>>34091049
The thing is that if I were interacting in the kind of professional context that's expected for someone my age, doing big business that pays handsomely, or whatever, then I'd be more confident.

I've worked retail for the last 7 years, graduated with a degree in biology with a useless specialization--the problem with which is that there are so few jobs for it--and I have no progress to show for any of it. Every passing year, the shame of having a stagnant life accumulates, and I sink deeper into a pit that gets harder to get out of. It's ok to be a scrawny 17-year-old putting boxes on shelves, with the most mental exertion of the job being that you need to remember which aisle has what in it. It's pathetic to be a scrawny 25-year-old doing the same.
>>
>>34090747
>>34090754
>>34090946

Nothing edgy about it you robot losers, most people in real life do not appreciate being forced to be social. Real life is not like your cesspool internet circlejerks where you can try to shame people, especially men, into being social because you fear the collapse of society. You don't get to do that in real life.

Kill yourselves, please. Like I said, the average person is busy and does not want to be forced to be social with anybody. Go to plebbit and complain about it or start a thread here or on /pol/ like you always do if you think this is such a pressing issue. People are becoming less social and there's nothing you can do about it, bite me you losers.
>>
>>34090237
so you make around $60k a year, where do you live? thatd be a pretty nice lifestyle in arizona, im hoping you dont live somewhere ridiculously expensive and can afford to take a few vacation days off soon.
>>
>>34085862
Im not working today because its fucking freezing and I can't really do my job in -30C

>Im a flat roofer, think like apartments and walmarts n shit, my company doesn't do shingling (thank god)
>Most of my co-workers are super cool old guys, and not the douchey highschool "cool" where they treat everyone like shit, the kind of cool where they don't get worried about anything and will ask you to come out for a beer after work even though they know you don't have much in common with them
>Very rarely have to deal with customers, I sometimes have to go to meetings with general contractors, or safety supervisors, because my company doesn't trust a lot of the older guys in boardroom/meeting-type settings (they aren't exactly politically correct and don't do well in those situations). Its usually alright, I never have to actually deal with the fallout from anything, if they are pissed it usually just comes down to me having to tell my bosses that they're pissed, or say we'll have inspectors come in to assess damages if we're getting sued or something. My company is quite large so they tend to just throw money at problems which makes people a lot happier. Im also pretty good at diffusing situations and instilling confidence that we'll be able to fix stuff (99% of the time if something does go wrong we can fix it)
>>
>People who act like they never swiped a card in their entire life and start from the bottom of the machine and move upward

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
>>
>>34091421

Austin. I pay $500 in rent along with my wife in a nuclear household.

I agree, vacation days are important and I realized this fact going into 2017. I have a 1 week cruise for March booked so that should be fun looking forward to.
>>
My job as easy as fuck, and i never have any problems until the middle aged Jamaican assistant manager shows up.

I don't know how someone who doesn't know how to communicate can be a manager

Instead of being like
>Anon, put these boxes against the wall in the back room, and after that pack out the totes of candies that are in the stock room. Come back to me after you're done so i can tell you what to do next

She'd say
>Anon, put these in the back, do the candies, move the sodas, get a handtruck and move the empty totes over there, move these cookies into aisle five
Then she'd run off to go gossip with the Caribbean customers and not do her job

She has a thick accent and speaks really fast, so it's hard to make out what she wants a lot of the time, and she gets pissed if you ask for clairification for her vague long list of things to do.
>>
>coworkers complain they don't have a coffee maker in the break room
>they finally get one
>they use it once
>they never clean it
>filter and leftover coffee in pot filled with mold
>weeks pass and everyone just ignores it
>>
>>34091418
Mr. Roboto it is not my fault that you are akward and can not spout a simple "hello" without spilling your bolgnese.
Life is good, if you want someone killed then sudoku yourself.
Shift is over faggot, bye bye.
>>
>>34091418
>Like I said, the average person is busy and does not want to be forced to be social with anybody

Management forces employees to pretend to care that you're shopping there.

How can you be too busy to turn your head and say a greeting? You don't even need to stop walking.

Unless you're so autistic that you can't talk and walk at the same time.
>>
Home Depot

Like my coworkers but dislike management. Most customers are pretty annoying too.
>>
>what do you do for work?
Work at an up and coming gas station/convenience store/fast food joint
>do you like your coworkers?
They're alright. I try to play nice with everyone despite everyone being a parent, normie, or "dude weed lmao" type
Out of all ~20 of us, I like maybe 4.
>worst customer
First time I was working register a year ago, some nignog came up and wanted cigarellos
She acted like I was the stupidest shit for not knowing where they were since we literally dedicate a wall to tobacco, constantly clicking her teeth, berating me, telling me I should know this despite actually being in training.

A few coworkers still remember it, bring it up
A few customers after her came up and said she was a bitch.
It was fun
Everything about sheetz sucks except for the pay
>>
I do Data Entry...the same mind numbing thing over and over again. 11 an hour.

I actually really do like my coworkers.

I don't get to deal with customers which is great.
>>
>>34091138
interviews are fun, theyre a challenge. as long as you appear honest and earnest youll be okay.
>>
>>34090269
Brad you have to leave
>>
>>34092081
Sperg-san i was an autist and a closet weeabo and a beta orbiter until my early 20's and, and can relate to many issues in this board.
I just fixed myself trhou hard work and dedication, specially the tfwgf part.
I have failed three atemps at getting a uni degree tho, so i'm still a loser in that aspect.
Don't know senpai, i like it here, could never relate to the degenerates of /b/, /fit/ is just a bunch of failed Chads, and /pol/...well i am not a gringo so i don give a fuck about them.
>Inb4 i'm 32 and a dad.
>>
File: 1423107230001.png (74KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1423107230001.png
74KB, 299x288px
>start out as mailman with scooter
>few streets, make everything in time
>each week i get shitton of more streets
>literally the scooters aren't legally allowed to be driven in the state they are, turn off while driving etc
>often happens that I have to call and get someone to come and repair the scooter so I can finish
>shitton of overtime created by this
>starts snowing and they tell me by the end of the month i'm supposed to do a whole fucking city on myself and I can't even do 1/4th of the city in time
>get told to just drive on the sidewalk and drive basically everywhere with the scooter and never walk
>tell them this is not possible or legal and it is impossible for me to do the city
>"lol the police doesn't care man just do it and if it gets too dark just come back and try to do more the next day and just use your own car if you are afraid of scooters haha"
>after a week of driving on the sidewalk like a maniac in the rain and getting sick from it I call in sick and also write my resignation
>get shit on via phone, boss tells me to come to work anyways I'll just do easy work, even tho this is illegal, i don't btw
>in the end they don't pay me fully because apparently they can just take out money out of my payment for me creating more work for them, even tho that isn't the case but I'm just the slave working as fucking mailman so nobody cares or takes me serious.
> also they dare to delete all my overtime
>because le epic reasons they get away with it

Honestly, working for untermenschen is absolute pain. They are where they are because they are suckers and will die as suckers.
>>
>>34093833
just go to the labor board, god damn
>>
>tfw 26
>no work experience
How do i move out my parents ? what are some careers that normies don't know about?
>>
>>34094034
Not a burger, I would have to sue them, paying money for all that. The contract states more or less that they are in the right, if it really was that I would have created them more work, but that is not true. However they can always spin things. Basically they stole about 200 Euro but putting up even more time and money for the chance to get that back is not worth it. I'm considering damaging the car of the manager anyways, once more time has passed. I did not work for the money anyways, it was minwage, just wanted to have a job where I work alone.
Atleast now I know to never ever work where 60% of the people are immigrants or the manager is lower class.
>>
>>34091820
>>34091917

But again, real life does not work the way your internet cesspool circlejerk does. You fear the collapse of western society and so you incessantly sperg out about "PEOPLE NOT BEING SOCIAL ANYMORE".

The only ones that are autistic are you both and people that think like you. You are not owed anybody's attention, neither is anybody else owed attention by anybody. Most people are too busy to care, and the world has changed to the point where people socialize via their gadgets or with their own small circle of people. That's the way the world works now. You can be a 4chan sperg and reply to me in a vain attempt to overwrite that, it'll just show how out of touch you are. Maybe you should get over yourselves.
>>
>>34094192
Well Im Canadian, but ya that's super shitty. Here our labor board would just threaten the company with a $5000-$10000 fine if they refuse to pay what they owe. Employees are forced to sign shitty contracts all the time, but they get torn up and ignored 99% of the time when it comes down to labor disputes. You aren't legally allowed to sign your rights as an employee away
>>
>>34093833
>>34094192
German? where you @ nigger?
>>
>>34094192
>I'm considering damaging the car of the manager anyways

Kek based wagecuck. Do it and post pics
>>
>tfw female co-workers try to make small talk all the fucking time
Just leave me alone, you don't get paid to chat.
>>
File: 1480650166794.png (400KB, 469x607px) Image search: [Google]
1480650166794.png
400KB, 469x607px
Quit my job today lads

mom is already on my ass about it

how do I celebrate?
>>
>>34094406
Do what I do. Drink wine all day.
>>
>>34094358
Stuttgart
oregano
>>
>>34085862

>19
>never worked a job in my life

The thought of going into fast food makes me feel sick. I don't like beinh in maccie dee's for a couple minutes to buy food, let alone be stuck there all day.
>>
i pushed carts at a grocery store for 3 months. glad my dad is rich as fuck so i could quit and move back with him
>>
>>34094463
Mainz here. Was it a part time job are are you a full blown wagekek like me?
>>
>>34094522
Part time, really only did it to have something in my resume and for the ArbeitSSamt to shut up.
Happened often enough that I worked 11 hours instead of 4 hours.
How the fuck do they get the idea to make me do a whole city in 4 hours.

If only they wouldn't have treated me like this and tried to make me do illegal stuff I'd have continued to work as mailman since it was great to work alone.
>>
File: 1480533183922.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1480533183922.png
28KB, 622x659px
>>34094627
Bunch of faggots, never work immigrants m8.

I'm trying to apply for an apprenticeship to finally get out of wagecuckery
>>
>>34094708
I turned down apprenticeships because I tought I could just aswell earn some money instead of working for free. I don't even know what to do anymore. Just hoping that finally this year someone takes me for a job education.

Do you work as mailman?
>>
>>34094787
Whoops, that's what I meant (Ausbildung). How old are you and what are you applying for?

Yee I worked as a mailman, just on a bicycle kek
>>
>>34094309
> my antisocial autismo tamtrum.will shure show them.hmmpp!!!

Hawhawhaw.
You are the cutest thing ever.
You shure showed me the ropes of the world.
Even so you did give me plenty of atention today, and fun, i even think you are funny.
Your autismo is so sour that i bet you could make some kind of dip with it.
>>
File: 1473048335279.jpg (36KB, 217x286px) Image search: [Google]
1473048335279.jpg
36KB, 217x286px
soon to be a salarycuck

>never had a job in my life
>just got a full time job making $50k

it'll hit me harder considering i'm going from working 0 hours a week to 40-50 hours a week, but I cannot live this shitty NEET life anymore
>>
>>34094884
Turning 19 next month so I'm still pretty young and can potentially fix stuff but I'm out of school since 2014. I am applying for literally everything where there aren't lots of turks. But it all boils down to me having a 5 in math and not beeing taken anywhere because of that.

Considering I could just aswell lose my drivers license for driving on the sidewalk or doing other fucked up shit on a scooter it probably isn't much better.
>>
>>34094989
What kind of job, anon?
>>
File: 1483289858593.png (103KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483289858593.png
103KB, 217x320px
>>34094990
>tfw 23 and also out of school since 2014

Top JUST

I wish you luck anon
>>
>>34094479
Better do something soon friendo, or you're fucked for LIFE. Who wants to hire someone in their 20s with no previous job experience when they could hire someone with great previous boss references who can attest to their work ethic?

You're digging yourself into a hole deeper and deeper every day. When your parents die, you're fucked.
>>
>>34086092
>they're nice because they have to be

Nt all coworkers act this way
>>
>>34094886

Again, you can't circumvent reality. Your little 4chan rebellion will do nothing. The world has changed, stop being so salty and bitter just because nobody wants to talk to you. Your autistic arrogance is irrelevant. I am right and you are wrong. People communicate differently now and real life matters more than your imageboard autism. If you sperg out like this because I say the truth, yet people in real life behave like me, what does that say about you? You're in the wrong, little friendo loser.

>WAAAAAAAHHHH PEOPLE ARE NOT SOCIAL WAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Drink bleach.
>>
>>34086474
Are you a female?

Originalionio
>>
>>34086851
She sounds like a retarded evil piece of shit. I'm always polite to service workers, and can't fathom what kind of person acts that way to strangers.
>>
File: 1415339502936.jpg (249KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
1415339502936.jpg
249KB, 800x581px
>>34095070
Wish you luck too, just remember that moving up is possible aslong as you put effort into it.
>>
I've got to wake up at 5:30 for work in the morning and my car is cold as absolute fuck on the drive in. That being said, I've got a 5 day weekend coming up and I'm getting myself some dabs and PS4 for maximum comfy
>>
>>34088713
I wish you were my coworker. I bet we would be friends.
>>
>>34089305
What degree do you have? Sounds like exactly what I want for an entry level job
>>
>>34085862
unemployed robot here. how often do you wagecucks smear fecal matter on food?
>>
File: 1483842141099.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1483842141099.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>34094397
>Queens of the water cooler in the office
a work day in the life of a woman
>get to workplace
>go greet your spy network at water cooler
>exchange the latest gossip
>go pretend to work for a bit while browsing FB and Twitter
>get new gossip material by lurking around your co-workers
>return to water cooler to gossip about the new intel
>wander around the work place looking for more gossip
>lunch time, head to lunch with your spy network
>update then newest gossip, exchange pleasantries to keep spy network loyal
>shit talk any absent members of the network
>return to work place, try to look appealing for the one hot guy in the office
>bask in the flirts of the tolerable ones, report the ugly ones for sexual harassment
>clock out and head home

Women are talkers, men are doers
>>
I work for a Pennsylvania highway construction company. (Not PENNDOT). even tho I was hired with zero experience I have worked my way up pretty quickly to nuclear gauge operator. Basically I walk behind a paving machine carrying a 5lb machine that checks asphalt compaction once the rollers pack it down. Tbh, it is one great job. Since I'm working almost 95% state work it falls under prevailing wage and that means I make about 65$hr, no joke. My work year starts in April and I work all summer until about thanksgiving then we get our layoff papers since obviously we don't pave roads unless the temperature is 45f and rising. Then I sit on my ass all winter long relaxing and playing vidya meanwhile collecting maximum unemployment compensation every 2 weeks. About 1200$. A big pay cut but that's why you save a bit, then by the time I start getting bored April rolls around again and I start over.
I have almost all the toys I could ever want and my own house.
>>
File: 1481186149489.jpg (37KB, 544x486px) Image search: [Google]
1481186149489.jpg
37KB, 544x486px
Retail
Most are alright. There are a few immature "lmao weed" co-workers and my manchild boss who I hate.
No greentext since it isn't a story, but just uppity customers who think they're entitled to 5-star service when coming into fast food joints. Used to work fast food for four months.

With retail, my most dreaded experience is the edition of this thread. "Can you go check the back?" No, we can't. To sift through mounds of grocery packaging to find your fucking Mio is not something we can do. You either wait another day or go to a different store.
>>
>>34095638
Any info on where you started?
>>
>>34095638
You worked your way up "pretty quickly", define that.
>>
>>34090237
Sounds insane

I work 9hour a day in a office and it's already driving me crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 657x527px
>>34095315
I have a bachelors of science in neuroscience and psychology, which is completely unrelated to what I currently do. However, I'm working on a masters degree so that I can work as a private psychologist. I figured that if the psych stuff doesn't work out I could stick in the government and work my way up the pay ladder. Either that or my province (Ontario, Canada) will put psychologists on provincially covered medical expenses and then I'll be rolling in sweet government cash.
>>
>>34090653
If you live in the US, the NEET life is about to end. Based Trump is going to put you fags to work
>>
>>34096104
How did you land that job?
>>
>>34085862
>>What do you do for work?
Software dev
>>Do you like your co-workers?
Yes
>>Best/worst customer you've dealt with?
I work for a taxi reservation company. We keep logs of conversations between the rider and taxi driver. One time a rider asked the driver for a blow job and the driver just canceled the ride.
>>
>>34090480
How do you find jobs so easily? It feels I am stuck with one job forever
>>
>>34085862
I have to go in in 2 hours fuck

>Pizza Delivery
>yes very much so
>Customers that tip properly/customers that bitch out the driver when the pizza is late

90% of the time it isnt the drivers fault
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1136x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1136x787px
>>34096134
What? My government job? When I did my undergrad degree I went to the top uni in Canada and got into the coop program. I got the coop in the government and worked it for 4 months. At the end they really liked me asked me to stay on for another 4 months, so I did. After that I couldn't stay any longer because of the rules at the uni for coop durations. But after I was done, I applied for a masters program, got in, then called the manager from the coop and he hired me back.
>>
Work in the army.
Pretty cool colleagues, all special little snowflakes.
Dont really have any customers, best moment was when I got to patch up a civvie (near the subway and not some-shitholeistan)
>>
As I stated in "working my way up" I stopped by the main office and just applied as a "general laborer" I figured I would get hired to hold a shovel or set up and take down traffic cones and enclosures. My first year I spent most of it flagging traffic, pretty easy job waving traffic on or holding a sign. The rates we get payed are all based on local union wages even though it's not a union company. It has something to do with how our company bids on jobs and doesn't under cut actual unions and just pay us dogshit. A flagger makes like 30$hr in a union so by law our company has to pay us the same rates, but anyways, after flagging I start learning how a lot of the equipment works and start talking to the engineers on the jobs and then the next year anytime the engineers need help surveying roads or crap they ask for me to help since I basically know all the equipment then after the third year I get called into the office and asked about how I felt about learning and running a nuke gauge. I said hell yeah and never looked back. As for the company I work for it is similar to a larger one here in Pennsylvania called hawbaker. I highly recommend any anons looking to make some big $$ and don't mind a little work to apply for something similar.

Surveying is also a perfect anon job. You get left alone and just walk around all day
>>
>>34096333
Man I feel dumb now, but thanks for the answers
>>
>>34085862
>Web developer
>Co-workers are okay, but really fucking liberal so I have to not let them see me roll my eyes when they're talking amongst themselves
>wtf is a customer?
>>
Data Analyst
Yea, they are why I really like my job. Hang out outside of work all the time, into the same shit like starcraft and board games
don't deal with customers luckily
>>
>>34091473
How do you keep their conversation logged? are people being recorded in the taxi?
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 784x643px
>>34096434
Not a problem fellow robot. Are you currently going to school or anything like that? If so, try talking to the guidance counsellors and asking about getting a coop. I always tell robots to work in the government because they don't discriminate against autistic people and the workload is usually rather light.
>>
>>34085862
barista, make coffee, clean dishes, take out trash
not really, they're all normies or potheads, could be worse
some faggot came in thinking he was hot shit, gave me a card which entitled him to a free drink (anything we make), fucker grabs a juice out of retail instead, tell him the card doesn't cover retail items

>well you said any drink!

suck my dick you piece of shit, who do you take me for, you're even worse than the "teehee it must b free xDDD" cunts

furthermore, if you're sick COVER YOUR FUCKING MOUTH you god damn subhuman filth, THREE people came in straight up coughing left and right the other day

also if you're a 600lb transnigger I hope you die, god forbid I'm forced to make eyecontact with you filth again
>>
>>34091351
if you're still here, I wouldn't stress over it too much. You've got a degree and thats something. I'm 24 and still in college and living at home
>>
>>34086851
>came back to complain that her macchiato didn't have enough milk.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

some fucking smug piece of trash came in the other day asking for a macchiato, told one of the bankers in the same building it didn't have enough milk, didnt even come up himself, he literally got someone else to come up to me and tell me like some sort of slave to remake it
>>
I work in immigration, specifically with refugees to my country.

My whole office hates Trump, it's annoying. Other than that they are okay but too many women
>>
>>34096468

What's your degree? I want to move into a data related job
>>
>working on task
>ohshit time to leave
>clock out
>boss comes and tells me I did it completely wrong
>oh well clocked out already

Woops
>>
>>34085862
18, work at a fast food place. Pay's shit, but it's nice to have a little personal spending money at the end of the week.
>>
>>34091064
Loans exist.
It may not grant you much but all you need is a deposit's worth.
Just loan out and make the money back.
>>
>>34085862
Small CVS store in a white rich neighborhood near the coast

Co-workers are good but not enough of us we are barely keep up, it's good

>best customers
Are usually old people buying a lot of items and wants to talk and makes my job easier and or black people, and dogs

>worst customers
Young white people are always in a rush and complain about everything, want their coupons used, a lot of kids showing up at one time messing up the store

Everybody working at the CVS knows about the customers and DONT want to be first cashier

Being in the back is the best place for hardworking robots or being third cashier
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.