[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMAGINE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: 1484216316714.png (776KB, 850x845px) Image search: [Google]
1484216316714.png
776KB, 850x845px
PICTURE THIS
>your hot asian gf goes out to the gym to workout
>you decide while she's gone to have a fap
>before you finish she returns looking like pic related
>she sees you aroused and wants to please you
>you immediately get on your knees
>Grab her hips
>and stick your face in her ass
>you beat off violently while sniffing her sweaty butthole
>you cum hard like an animal
>your face damp with sweat
>she kneels over and gives you a kiss
>then heads off to go shower

I WANT THIS EXACT SCENARIO TO HAPPEN SO FUCKING BADLY.
>>
File: 1480870336442.gif (1MB, 230x230px)
1480870336442.gif
1MB, 230x230px
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!MY FUCKING DICK.
GOD I WANT TO FUCKING SNIFF SWEATY BUTT SO BADLY. I WANT TO PULL HER FUCKING SHORTS DOWN AND LICK HER BUTTHOLE WHILE I CUM
>>
I wish it was possible to lick a girl's anus while cumming deep inside her pussy.
>>
>>34085758
ONLY POSSIBLE DURING 3SOME.

I honestly am considering paying hookers just to let me suck their tits while I masturbate or something.

I don't know. I don't need much. I don't want to spend much.

I just want to cum with the woman there for added pleasure.

Maybe have her lick my nipples, or sit on my face.
>>
dick remains unchanged. She's trying wayyyy too hard
>>
File: 1481759948058.jpg (65KB, 675x738px) Image search: [Google]
1481759948058.jpg
65KB, 675x738px
>>34085806
it's the sweat and her ass that gets me.
something about a sweaty girl makes me want to savagely fuck them. and just sniff their ass like a dog while cumming.

i want to bite her ass cheeks and fucking lick her pussy. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHH
>>
>>34085647
I'm not even into asian girls but damn

>gym girl
>sweaty
>ass worship

You're hitting my key fetishes senpai, didn't even know asian grils could be that thick.
>>
File: 1483582130566.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483582130566.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>34085647
Fugg shes so hot

Good taste OP, the scenario is hawt too
>>
>>34085972
>>34085963

you haven't lived until you've stuck your face deep in a girls cheek and smelled the lewd smell of a butthole.

that shit is like pheromones!
the odor itself makes your eyes roll back and your dick super hard.

I used to take my ex's panties go to the bathroom and cum to the smell alone.

You can literally cum to the smell
>>
when is this men being crazy about anuses meemee going to end

the most awkward thing in the world is pretending anal/having your asshole licked feels good and if you don't react they get all butthuffled
>>
File: bigg.png (317KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
bigg.png
317KB, 1000x600px
>>34086104
>I used to lick clits a lot
>but licking clits had to stop
>cause yall don't know how to act when the tongue goes down below

>act
>>
File: WAR SCREECH.jpg (79KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
WAR SCREECH.jpg
79KB, 980x490px
>>34086104
it's not about it feeling good for you.
we don't think it's a pussy when we lick it. we don't think that at all.

we lick it and sniff it because of the pheromones it has.

it turns us on to extremes roastie. TO EXTREMES!

IT BRINGS OUT THE ANIMAL, THE VISCERAL, PRIMAL PART OF THE BRAIN.

WHEN I GET A WHIFF OF A SEXY GIRLS BUTT IT MAKES ME WANT TO PULVERIZE HER WITH MY DICK.

JESUS CHRIST EVERYTIME I CUM WITH MY FACE IN A GIRLS ASS IT FEELS LIKE I'M WAKING UP FROM A DAZE!

I FEEL DISORIENTATED AFTER CUMMING LIKE THAT. THAT'S HOW PSYCHOLOGICALLY CHANGING IT IS.

LET ME SNIFF YOUR BUTT ROASTIE!RAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR
>>
I met an Asian girl with a pretty face on tinder. Tied her to the bed with cable binders - she was into bondage. While she was lying there, I fucked her mouth and finished cumming all over her face and hair.

Despite this sounding a bit like a /r9k/ fantasy, this actually happened, but I didn't like Asians much before, nor do I now. Those practices are ideas to me that you do once to get them out of your system.
>>
>>34086104
Does it really not feel good?
This is upsetting
>>
>>34086104
>pretending anal feels good

Why would you purposely ruin anal sex for the man you are with?
>>
>>34086178
>peep the funk flow,
>really though I got the meanest, cleanest, penis.
>You never seen this sstroke of genius

Thanks for bringingg up the OG love this fat bastard may his body decompose peacefully
>>
File: 1483012968934.png (396KB, 495x303px)
1483012968934.png
396KB, 495x303px
OP HERE,
OH GOD, I JUST DID SOMETHING SHAMEFUL
>I knew I had to fap, this picture was triggering my dick and memories of the past
>my ex's butthole was a very hard smell to describe, it smelt like sweaty, lewd, belly button lint.
>you know the way your finger smells when you stick it in your belly button.
>I basically decided to touch my butthole with my bare hand, then stick it in my belly button
>then sniff it while cumming to the picture of said asian.

It felt good and it smelt nice, but it isn't nearly as arousing as having a girl sit on your face while you smell it. it's not as arousing as the smell of genuine girl butt, but it's pretty close to the smell.

god damn i'm a sinner.
>>
>>34086209
Too much Super Male Vitality?
>>
>be white
>go to the gym
>chink girls like OP's flock to me in droves
>fuck a thicc gook almost every other night
man it feels good
>>
Earlier in the week, I stole a pair of my sister's panties that she had worn while working out.
They were actually still kind of moist, soaked in the sweat from her ass and pussy.
I jerked off about 6 times that day, pressing them hard against my nose, deeply inhaling the intoxicating scent of her holes.
My cock was sore and felt bruised by the end of it, but I'd get rock hard as soon as I got another good sniff.
>>
>sticking your face in her ass in beating off
>not just penetrating the fuck out of her
maybe I'm just boring
>>
>not wanting to kiss her sweaty sloes
what a waste
>>
I want to lick the sweat from between her shoulder blades as I fuck her.
>>
>>34086753
>sister's panties
>sister

Anon no
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.