[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 12

>In a relationship with a normie girl for 3 years
>Fall head over heels in love for a femanon I met on /vg/

What do bros?

Why are femanons so perfect?
>>
>>34085443
>emotional cheating
I hope they both dump you into the garbage where you belong.
>>
>>34085443
What's so perfect about her? What vidya do yall play?
>>
>>34085443
I've dated exactly 2 "femanons" in my life.
Thought I just called them "girls who use 4chan" when I was dating them.
Let me tell you something right now, I am sure there are girls who use 4chan that are not insane cunts, but both the ones I dated were.

There was a third girl I dated who used 4chan that was not an insane cunt, but I introduced her to 4chan after we started dating, so it was a bit different.

Anyways, you should just reassure yourself that they are probably fucked in the head.
>>
>>34085454
t. Femanon who believes in made up terms like "emotional cheating"
>>
>>34085468
>Let me tell you something right now, I am sure there are girls who use 4chan that are not insane cunts, but both the ones I dated were.

How insane are we talking here? Like, bipolar-tier?
>>
>>34085585
>enters monogamous relationship
>doesn't maintain the monogamy
If your gf was crushing on some other guy you would be furious, no?
>>
>>34085454
There is no such thing as emotional cheating.

>>34085463
Met here in /lolg/ also play a bunch of single player stuff.
>>
>>34085682
How has be broken the monogamy? Assuming they haven't fucked yet.

PS receiving nudes from another girl != real cheating.
>>
>>34085711
How would you feel if your gf was accepting nudes from a guy?
>>
>>34085690
>There is no such thing as emotional cheating.
Again, if your gf "Fall head over heels in love" for another guy, are you saying you wouldn't classify this as cheating? And you wouldn't be angry with her?

You guys are pathetic.

>>34085711
You reverse the genders and suddenly it's reees all abound.
>>
>>34085739
>>34085782
Jesus Christ, why are you getting so mad? It doesn't affect you.

A man can love two women at once.
>>
>>34085977
>wahh I know I would get upset if my gf fell in love with someone else but I have to defend myself so I'll just spout out some nonsense wahhh
You are actual human garbage.
>>
>>34086014
Can you talk without insulting at all?
>>
As someone who's been on the other end.. "the normie girl getting cheated on" it's heartbreaking, but I'd rather be broken up with than you continue our relationship while you fall deeper with someone you resonate more with. You'd just be lying to yourself and your gf anyway so you should just break it off.
>>
>>34086072
Did he cheat on you with a chan girl?
>>
It depends if you consider the emotional cheating a real thing. It definitely affects your relationship though. It fucked me up to the point that I ended up secretly browsing this place to see what he sees in this place, to see what I compare to.
>>
>>34086080
oh my b, didn't reply to this one right
>>
>>34086109
How did you find out that he was emotionally cheating on you with a fembot though?

And what do you think of the other girls who post here?
>>
>>34086058
I like how you still haven't answered whether your gf falling in love with another guy would be ok with you or not. And sure, I can talk to you without throwing in an insult or two, but I don't think people like you who can justify cheating deserve kindness. Trash.
>>
>>34086162
I wouldn't be ok with it. Are you happy now?
>>
>>34086162

Don't bother he's just gonna reply with

>Y-yeah but i'm a guy and guys can love more than one girl at once so it's okay!!
>>
>>34086150
He gave special attention to her while I continued to be taken for granted. It wasn't hard to tell he was too attached to his phone. His phone doesn't have a lock so I checked it and they were flirting, and it really surprised me into how much effort he put into keeping the conversation going.

I don't have much opinions of fembots, I haven't been around long enough to see much of them here desu
>>
Jesus Christ somebody tell me where to find femanons IRL

Or at least the closest thing to one

Where does this type of girl hang out? What are her hobbies?
>>
>>34086195
If you're OP, I hope you're going to break this shit off immediately before you do something that's going to hurt your gf immensely.

>>34086207
He dodged me 3 times, fourth time's the charm I guess.
>>
File: 1460872018205.jpg (51KB, 435x571px)
1460872018205.jpg
51KB, 435x571px
>>34085443
>/vg/

What general?

I met a loli on /vg/ like 3 years ago. comfy relaionship/10
>>
>>34086269
I know a loli too. I was always really tempted to get into a relationship with her but she's ten years younger than me so it feels weird.

Fembots, a question: Would you consider it a red flag if a potential boyfriend had dated a 15 year old (assuming he was 24 at the time)? Even if she was really mature and it was genuinely out of love?
>>
>>34086263
I can't. I really can't. I have fallen for this girl too hard.

>>34086249
I fear that too. My girlfriend has commented on how obsessed with my phone I am and seems suspicious, I'm reliably informed by girls in general that a guy being obsessed with and protective of his phone is a huge warning sign that he's seeing other girls.

How did it feel when you first saw the messages between them both?

What kind of girl was she?
>>
>>34086269
>>34086321
How was dating underage like for you guys? I guess for >>34086269 it worked out in the end?
>>
>>34085454

Emotional cheating is the least of his problems. He's just a regular piece of shit. Inevitably he'll get it all back on him, at one point or another.

t. guy that's been through shit that all of you combined can't begin to even imagine
>>
>>34086321
it would be a red flag if you didn't. if you're not at least a little bit of a pedo, that means you are absolutely disgusting to me, at least.

i hope the loli you knew didn't like you. that way she wouldn't have been hurt.

>>34086367
she was asian so no one could just look at her and be like "she's underage!" because all asians 12-21 are super ambiguous
she was 2 years forwards in terms of academics so she was in college really early, and at that point the relationship was considered socially acceptable because no one knew her real age. they just knew that we were both students.
>>
>>34086356
>wahhh I can't remove myself from a situation I am willingly putting myself into
It sounds like your gf is onto you. I hope she breaks up with you.

>>34086389
Sorry to hear anon, hope you're doing better now. Cheaters are scum. There's literally no excuse to do it if you're in a monogamous relationship.
>>
>>34086393
>i hope the loli you knew didn't like you. that way she wouldn't have been hurt.

She liked me but I was scared about committing to someone so much younger. I didn't want to hurt her.
>>
>>34086443
Well damn nigga you hurt her. You hurt her by rejecting her.

How many relationships end in a break up? A lot, right? Seriously. Who cares if it ends badly if there aren't obvious red flags?
>>
>>34086356
She seemed like a regular girl, quiet shy type but a deep thinker. Except she was into video games which I'm not big on. It really irked me because she didn't seem that much different from me. The difference was that he gave her attention and effort that he didn't get. She was just a friend he said. Someone to talk to while he's lonely. It really hurts me when I think about it because I was always there for him, and he was never interested enough in me to talk to him like they were talking.

If you've been with her for 3 years, please spare her the trouble. Have you fallen out of love with her? The other girl is online, how would you even get with her? It's really unfair to your current gf..
>>
>>34086481
he gave her attention that I** didn't get
>>
>>34086481
Your kindness, gentleness and the way in which you've been hurt but still handle it with grace and dignity shames me anon. Not playing with you either. It really does.

>Have you fallen out of love with her?

I have, but we all fall out of love eventually I think. That's why I just thought "fuck it, may as well continue with my current gf".

>It really hurts me when I think about it because I was always there for him, and he was never interested enough in me to talk to him like they were talking.

When you confronted him, what did he say?
>>
>>34086526
I couldn't blame or hate the other girl, I don't think she knew of me. It was his actions that cut me deep because we were together for as long as you and your gf.

I don't believe everyone falls out of love, and I don't believe you should continue with your current one either because you won't be able to love her fully, and she deserves someone who can. You also deserve someone that makes you happy. Unless you can completely move on from this, without thinking about the what-ifs, your relationship won't be as good as it could be..

He denied it, but I already knew the truth. I wanted to be angry but honestly I probably looked like a broken puppy. He just kept trying to make excuses and justifying it but he eventually apologized since I couldn't stop crying. He said he'd cut contact and we tried to keep going but I couldn't. I was too insecure, and even if I love him still, I don't think he loves me in the way that would give us a happy life.
>>
>>34085443
>"femanon"
>/vg/
its a tranny.
>>
File: laughing.gif (1MB, 400x225px)
laughing.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>34086321
>15 year old
>Mature

HA. Have you thought if you can sync with a 15 year old on an emotional level that it isn't her that is mature but you that is extremely immature?
>>
>>34086526
>the honeymoon phase is over and now I've turned into a pseudo-deep thinker

Can't wait for you monkeys to fall off the trees.
>>
>>34086759
What if he is extremely immature? Should he kill himself? What the fuck are you even trying to say, you crazy little shit?
>>
>>34086808
The only one crazy here is that idiot for thinking a 15 year old is immature and still having the emotional/maturity level of a pubescent teenager in high school. If you are him, have fun getting locked up you pedo when you think you emotionally connect with a 9 year old over some shitty childrens cartoon and mistake her enjoyment for asking for dick and you rape her.
>>
>>34086859
You're fucking retarded. Leave that guy be, he didn't do anything.
>>
>>34086935
Being 24 and "falling in love" with a 15 year old is actually an incredibly bad thing. And then trying to excuse it by saying she was "mature" is making matters worse. It's about as lame of a defense as the "feminine penis" defense for faggots who refuse to admit they like dick.
>>
>>34086964
That guy still didn't sound like he did anything, he sounds like he knows it's not right, the "mature" part is just him trying to find some justifications for his feelings. I'll give you the part with the "feminine penis" faggots, though.
>>
>>34087003
> the "mature" part is just him trying to find some justifications for his feelings
This is one of the stupidest things I've read in this thread, and we're talking about an OP who thinks falling out of love in a relationship is natural. He had those feelings because he's a fucking pedo. 15 year olds are children, they can't make good decisions on their own. They aren't "mature", no exceptions.
>>
>>34087026
Wait, wait, wait. That guy was the OP? Fuck him, then, and ignore everything I've said.
>>
>>34086690
I met a few femanon on /terag/ on the mumble years ago. They were not drama queens and you would not have known they were girls from how they acted.
>>
>>34087026
15 year old girls can have babies for fuck sake, they're not "children". Most men are attracted to them.

>>34086859
Oh fuck you.

It's not "pedophilia" btw, even literally speaking.
>>
>>34087026
>>34087048

Shit reading comprehension on my part again. Just ignore it anyway, we'll never get anywhere.
>>
>>34087026
>tfw I was 13 and my 9 year old second cousin used to do sexual things with me and she came on to me
Well this is awkward.
>>
>>34086253
>where does this type of girl hang out
In a mental hospital

>what are her hobbies?
Playing LoL, Anime, rock climbing
>>
>>34087060
>because they can have children means they're mature and totally ready for teh smex now XD
>because "most men are attracted to them" makes it ok
>it's not "technically" pedophilia argument
Lock yourself up already, there's nothing you can contribute to society that will be of worth.
>>
>>34087107
If you're playing LoL and climb rocks, I'd bet you 100 bucks they don't allow you to stay even in mental hospitals.
>>
>>34087060
Nope, it still is. They are still mentally a child, but you are also a child mentally so you cannot see such things. Just because they learned what sex is doesn't mean that they are somehow now intelligent of all things and can make a quality decision like dating a 24 year old man.

Also no most men aren't attracted to 15 year olds, you know why men bought children for wives? It wasn't becasue they connected with them on an emotional level and these men thought they were "mature", it's because they haven't been penetrated by possibly many men and were pure and tight. Do you seriously think grown men turned to teenage girls for emotional connections?! It was pure sex you pedophile.
>>
>>34087131
Of course you don't stay there forever, that's where I met her though
>>
>>34087060
24 and 15 is not ok reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34087150
What about 22 and 18?
I feel like a creep messaging this femanon but she's the nicest girl I ever met
>>
>>34087048
I'm not the OP anon. I'm another anon (the guy who may have started the relationship with the 15 year old).
>>
Great now people will be talking about dating younger girls forever now.
>>
>>34087166
18 is ok because 18 is legal so ur safe
>>
>>34087166
You're both adults, it's perfectly fine. A couple of more years from now there won't be any difference at all.
>>
All these anons with Gfs and I still haven't found one for shit. God, Help me.
>>
>>34087235
Better go out and find one then anon! Posting here will most likely not get you one!
>>
>>34087235
Careful what you wish for. This is God helping you here but not giving you a gf. But feel free to reject him.
>>
>>34087235
It's just luck my friend, you have to get out there and wait for the rare chance a girl might be attracted to you. There's no other way
>>
>>34087166
I mean, sure it's a little young, but you are kinda young yourself. I see a trend of emotional maturity where around the age of 18-20 people will go through a personality metamorphosis and it will end around 21-22 and they will find themselves as their young adult self. Dating someone who possibly will go through that change can mess things up.
>>
>>34087107
>In a mental hospital
>>34087149
>that's where I met her though

Ayy, mental hospital bro. The one I met is dead though so theres that too.
>>
>15 year old is a loli
>falling for shitty "everything is pedo!!" baiting
>having a choice in women to date
this board is incredibly infested with normalfags for how much it pretends to not be
>>
>>34087301
This so much. It happened to me twice. The numbers are spot on. I guess there's a fair enough chance it'll work and not fuck things up, but for me it didn't. It ended up really badly.
>>
Fembots are perfect because their fertile wombs thirst for your seed.
>>
>>34087166
Age is merely an indicator of mental maturity, not a rule. Theoretically, if there were a 5 year old that was literally as mature as a 20 year old that would be fine, the thing is that that never happens. So really, it's up to you. If you take advantage of her naivete you're a faggot, if you cut her off simply because of her age you're a faggot.

Also, I fugged a 23 year old when I was 16, wasn't raped, age of consent is 16 where I am, no problems emotionally whatsoever from that. What society tells you is right is not the ruler you should use to measure the world, make your own decisions.
>>
>>34087352
It's my job as a black bot to put my black seed in all fembot's womb with my BBC!
>>
>>34087366
A sane woman on r9k. Enjoy it, dumbasses, you won't see this again too soon.
>>
>>34087366
It's only now when people think "Oh my god that girl is 14~17 she does not know what she is doing! You're a demon for having sex with her!" It's kind of stupid when you think about it. Because a ton of "kids" have sex in middle and highschool.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ.

Why do you "femanons" hate the idea of a guy falling in love with a girl younger than him so much?
>>
>>34087570
Anon stop being stupid one just said she don't. Fucking read before you make yourself look like more of a fool. Thank you.
>>
>>34087139
Lots of them are actually very mature for their age, and would be more comfortable dating a guy in his 20s.

>>34087118
You're jealous.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>34087640
>trying to bait this hard
Why anon?
>>
>>34087679
It's not about baiting. Some girls in their mid teens are just happier with guys in their 20s since guys in their 20s are more likely to have their shit together.
>>
>>34087734
Come on now anon. Do you want to talk about something or do you just want to fight over stupid shit?
>>
>>34087734
That and the eternal complex about maturity women tend to have
>>
>>34087734
That's called having a sugar daddy. Go figure teenage girls also leech unto men who have an actual income instead of teenage boys who have allowance and yearn after a man who can drive and doesn't have a curfew and a house alone so they don't have to worry about bothering their parents while they are doing a quiet fucking.

What you describe isn't maturity, its immaturity, they want what someone else has and live the perks of it without actually getting those perks themselves. This is nothing new at all.
>>
fembots, what does being pregnant feel like?
>>
>>34087776
>they want what someone else has and live the perks of it without actually getting those perks themselves
How is this related to age though? This is typical behavior all across the range.
>>
>>34087787
>any of them have been preggos.
Finding a fembot that has been is like the female orgasm with just your penis alone. Super rare.
>>
>>34087313
Oh shit, sorry to hear
I hope she didn't khs
>>
>>34087313
>tfw there have been femanons you've posted with side by side here without knowing it who have killed themselves

Feels bad man.

Femanons: Get help if you're depressed, don't let it fester.
>>
>>34087810
Think about it a little harder. Perhaps women who want a sugar daddy still have the mentaility of a teenage woman who cannot take care of themselves and seek people to do it for them! It's like, if by some means that these women are actually immature pieces of shit that are literally no good for anything but a living onahole that you have to waste a lot of more time with.

It's almost as if.... most women are immature pieces of shit and the reason men degrade women as such into pieces of meat is because the most streamline woman at the young adult age is the teenage girl who wants a sugar daddy and thinks they can get by on life by doing only one action which is riding dick to get the perks of being an adult.

Christ my man, connect the dots and learn why the dating game is the way it is for young adults and why men treat women as nothing more than another notch on their belt for their conquest of strange.
>>
>>34087880
>get help

This is such a fucking meme and normie thing to say. In some cases you just don't know how to fit into society and don't want to force it and you don't want to numb yourself down with drugs. Psychology can't help you then
>>
>>34087895
Sure, but how does this go on to prove that dating a 15 year old as a twenty-something is wrong? If anything, this could be used as a counterargument, given that going by this line of thought, a good number of 30 year old women are really not far off from a 15 year old's mentality.
>>
>>34087931
Yeah but that's for men, for women sex tends to make them feel less depressed.
>>
>>34087931
Careful anon, that's almost like the male-type depression that would be cured by a gf, which women can't have when they have a line of 1500 Chads just waiting to gf them.
>>
>>34087931
Inb4 guys come in and say they can cure girls depression with the power of cock.
>>
>>34088025
Good sex actually does help women who are feeling depressed though...
>>
>>34088025
Just look at the 2 posts above yours
>>
>>34088031
And where did you get this scientific fact from?
>>
>>34087832
This is sad,

I would like to make all of the fembots pregnant.
>>
>>34085690
but lolg fucking sucks
still visit every day though
>>
>>34087974
>Missing the point.

Here's the tl;dr for you bud. It's correct for a TEENAGE girl to act like this, does it make it correct? No. Do you know why? Because just like most teenagers they don't know what the fuck they truly want and desire in life and they are just mostly just confused little shits wandering around in a 4 year prison trying to find themselves, who they are and what they want to do with their lives. A 24+ year old preying on this confusion and weakness which is APPROPRIATE in a teenager is sad and disgusting, by doing this, you don't allow the girl to grow and date people her own age and realize that she needs to be independent and to grow up. A 24 year old man doing this to a 24 year old woman isn't preying on her, shes just an immature piece of shit and thinks that she can ride dick to get a good life which makes her a piece of shit and the man a sad desperate man.

You are just a pedo whose backed into a corner trying to justify "dating" a 15 year old when in reality you are just tricking a confused retarded girl into something that she thinks is real but is just a ruse and you are desperate as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 422x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 422x250px
>>34088065
Go away Oscar.
>>34088078
Not that anon but who do you main my ninja? My top 3 so far. Just got nautilus to rank 6 and plan on making him 7 soon so he will replace voli.
>>
>>34088065
>Implying they would want the seed of a a r9ker

Keep dreaming
>>
>>34088025
I don't want to fuck them.
I just want to save them.
I'd give anything to take their pain away.
It makes me so sad to think about.
It really triggers this protective feeling in me, nothing sexual.
>>
>>34088031
I'm sure it makes them feel something when you're having sex then you feel empty after wards.
>>34088043
No idea why some anons think COCK can cure sadness. It's just silly.
>>34088114
What if he was black!? I hear on r9k that women just LOVE black men.
>>
File: 1484146452108.jpg (57KB, 500x500px)
1484146452108.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>34088104
I have 200 000 mastery points on udyr and 100 000 on yi.
Get omn my level, casual player
>>
>>34088100
Nice tl;dr
>>
>>34088143
>I heard on r9k that women just LOVE black men.

Are you serious? Why do so many people here think everyone they read on here is a fact. Of course there's women who like black dicks but there are all kinds of women out there
>>
>>34088155
I don't play that much anon but I have been playing for from before 2010 if I recall. I just know I mained CRITplank and get malady on him and no def items.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 600x821px)
image.jpg
161KB, 600x821px
>>34088243
>Are you serious?
I'm not. Why do you think I made the LOVE so big? Maybe next time I should post a smug picture with it next time.
>>
>even putting yourself in the situation to "fall in love" with someone

I can understand a crush on a coworker or something but you're straight up seeking out a relationship. I stopped talking to random guys on 4chan after I started dating my boyfriend. I feel slimy even thinking about talking to other guys behind his back like that. I think that there are two types of people in the world, cheaters and those who don't.
>>
File: dont hate.png (455KB, 848x299px) Image search: [Google]
dont hate.png
455KB, 848x299px
>>34088104
big man/10
I'm a big fan of ivern, gonna make him 7 and warwick maybe when he comes out
>>
>>34088100
The vast majority of the girls I've known through school played this game since they were about 11-12 well into adulthood and I wouldn't be surprised if they get married to considerably older men eventually, hell 8-10 year age gaps are pretty normal in marriages where I live. On and off they also dated people closer to them in age, but as you'd imagine it isn't to any consistent standard.
You're implying that there's just some substantial change in personality somewhere, where they "find who they are and what they want", but this premise is really laughable, people don't actually do this in real life. Some people think they do, but they're the sort of retarded that you can observe in someone going "I used to be a fedora atheist, but look, through these 4 lines of text full of logical fallacies I finally realized that God was real all along!". People constantly change all throughout their life and while it's true it happens at an accelerated rate during puberty, it's not the late puberty it happens at, it's early puberty. Very little will be different between a 17 year old's mentality and that same 17 year old after she crosses the magical barrier of 18, but because you feel as through a 24 year old dating a 20 year old isn't very objectionable, you try to justify it with this arbitrary shit about what mental maturity is achieved at what point, and who should be expected to keep to what arbitrary standard, and then just draw a nice conclusion that you were in fact right all along to feel that a 24 year old and a 15 year old dating is just not right. I'm not even gonna say anything about calling it pedophilia because you don't even begin to have any ground on stand on there.
>>
>>34088249
Bankplank with avarice blade for the win.
I miss the old gp. Good times !
>>
>>34088299
>dirty shaco main
Stay away from my adc ya hear? Also nice list mate. I don't have the full thing of mines but I also have Tahm at rank 5 but he support sucks if you don't have a good team.
>>
tfw dated aniki-tan from lolg for a while
>>
>>34087249
Going outside lol fuck that!!
>>
>>34088343
I miss heart of gold and FoN. It hurts still.
>>
>>34088364
ty, and tahm is fun yea but only in a premade
>>
File: 1464132741684.jpg (42KB, 800x587px)
1464132741684.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>34085443
ITT normies trying to rationalize polyarmory
>>
>>34088423
Still to this say people don't run to me when I have my W up. A great number of my team mates died just because they don't just walk to me and get in my belly.
>>
Why do people who play DotA get so mad about LoL again?
>>
>>34088516
It goes both way and I have no idea. It's very silly when people getting upset over each other hobbies.
>>
>>34088408
Man, don't make me feel !
I remember when evelynn would stack sunfire and burn you to death whipe remaining invisible.
>>
>>34087257
>wait for the rare chance a girl might be attracted to you. There's no other way

Asking out girls that you're attracted to?
No, cannot be.
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 781x1024px
>>34088593
I miss uncle nocturne.
>>
>>34088136
Part of the problem, 99% of the population hates pity (there is a reason pitiful is an insult) and if you actually told anyone that you felt that way about them they would most likely hate you.
>>
>>34086014
Wow, no wonder no one wants to fuck you.

Enjoy dying paranoid and alone.
>>
>>34087610
>just one
The only one on /r9k/. He's just asking the board's female presence a question, calm your tits faggot
>>
>>34088819
Then what can realistically be done to help people like that?
>life sucks and I hate everything
>I feel bad that you feel this way and want to help
>no, leave me alone
>>
>>34088659
LUL

Oregano
>>
feel when every fembot I speak to is into cuckolding
>>
>>34089338
>feel when every fembot I speak to is into cuckolding
how do i find a fembot like that?
>>
>>34088299
>Oscar being mentioned in every thread that has to do with females
This is my favorite meme desu famalam.
>>
>>34088625
She has to like you before you ask her out, otherwise it will never work, except if you're chad of course
>>
>>34089480
She just has to not not like you, then it's up to you to make her like you.
How many girls do you pass daily that you wouldn't mind seeing yourself with, even if they're not your first choice?
>>
>>34089563
You can't make a girl like you if she wasn't attracted to you from the start, it rarely works this way, especially not as a r9ker. Dating is about not fucking it up even though she likes you
>>
>>34089195
You can't, mostly because you don't understand them on a fundamental level. You can approach them as a human being and work from there, but if they're actually fucked up they probably won't relate to you in any way.

If you give me more details I can offer advice, I've talked to plenty on people who fit that description in various mental hospitals, but I've always had the advantage of coming to them on equal terms.
>>
>>34090254
Going to bed RIP in peperrori

Just remember that people hating being pitied and the best option you have is to talk to them like a normal person while avoiding being condescending. If you cannot figure out how do this read basic psychologist textbooks, but DO NOT EVER LEAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS

Instant and irreversible loss of trust.

glhf
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.