[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
Write a letter to someone. Include name/initials/nicknames if you can.
>>
File: 1470165346082.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1470165346082.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
V,

P-please don't ghost me

S
>>
File: 1482899578883.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482899578883.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>34084887
I have nobody left in my life and therefore nothing to write about.
>>
Dear Kira,
Oh man do I hope you die slowly and painfully
From, Anon
>>
Dear J,

I wasn't able to talk to you as much yesterday, I kept falling asleep because I was tired. But you told me that, since we began talking, for me to not be awake when you are is too much. I feel pretty bad, because I love you a lot and I couldn't fight my body enough to stay awake and talk with you. Just wanted to say, I'm really sorry, and all I can do is try to not do it again.
But I have to tell you this now, that feeling you had of me not being awake, one day is going to be significantly greater, and maybe I won't be able to talk to you the next day, but you'll have Elijah and Isabelle there that day, not Eli. And this day isn't coming soon I hope, but it will come. And I know you're strong enough for it. You're going to have to be, for me and them.

While I'm here though, awake, I promise I'm going to give you this world, anything you want, I'll buy, anywhere you want to go, we'll go, any desire you have, I'll deliver.
Just say the word and it's yours.

In 7 days, like God created the worlds, I will recreate your world, in the image you want, that's how much I love you, and that's the lengths I'm willing to go to, to keep you with me forever.

For now though, I will continue to talk with you in bed, go to places, do things like see movies, have random meet ups to do random things.

I love you so much, you keep saying it might lose its value, but you know to me it'll never lose that value, because it's value is eternal and infinite.

Yours truly,
- I. AM.
>>
>>34084910
Then you could write to yourself
>>
Dear M,

I think for the last year or so aliens that live around the jovian planets have been contacting me in my dreams and imprinting their will on me. I see in my dreams their outline and presence and when I wake up I feel a sense of paranoia and dread. This is why I'm not always myself and I can't talk about it although I wish I could. I know they're slowly trying to control my mind but I do not know why. I am very afraid but there's not much I can do.
>>
>>34084887
Dear A

Go fuck yourself, i seriously hope you get hit by a bus you bastard.

- K
>>
>>34085472
psycho cunt leave me alone
>>
Dear Ahmed,

I'm sorry I accidentally uppercutted you in second grade.

Sincerely yours,
- S
>>
File: 1431647963295.jpg (338KB, 1369x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1431647963295.jpg
338KB, 1369x1183px
>>34084887
Dear OP,

This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write, but I can't take the lies anymore. You are a faggot, kill yourself

-Anon
>>
Dear T

I'm sorry for being such a little shit to you when I was younger. I was desperate for attention, and I just wanted to prove that I was somewhat alpha. I deserved to have the wind knocked out of me when you slammed me into the ground. I apologise sincerely for mocking you like tye little shit I was. I'm sorry my parents berated you for my autistic actions. I don't know if you're a normie, or a robot like the rest of us here, but I hope you read this message, if you do truly exist on this board.

Sincerely,
A former cunt named R
>>
Dear anon.

You were very rude to me and our conversation has caused me at least one panic attack.
I might seem like i have everything figured out, but it's not true. And i actually kind of hate you now.
It might be best for you to leave r9k.

Sincerely, another anon.
>>
I can't help you anymore. I mean it. I know you don't care right now, because you're too enthralled with the "answers" your new man and his cult have. It's pathetically obvious that he's a rebound, and your engagement to him is a disaster waiting to happen. The fact that you got engaged to him before even meeting him. After what, 3 months of even knowing him? Did you even internet date for more than a month? You're terrifying me. You completely disregard the fact that the two of you are still barely past childhood. You completely disregard the fact that he won't let you work or study, and just wants you as a fuck toy to pump babies into until you're stuck with him and he can chuck a fuck into you every night and leave you there to look after his children and clean his house and cook his dinner. I know this will go to shit, but I can't help you. You gave him my address. He didn't just threaten me, but my family. I have to assume he knows that address too, because you do as well. His group is a violent terrorist organisation who's name to fame is inciting racial violence. When I get the knews you regret marrying him, when I get the news he doesn't believe in marital rape, when I get the knews you can't have non skinhead friends or leave the house, I won't help you. And we both know I'm the last person left who would. It doesn't feel good, but I can't risk my sisters life for you. I'm sorry for what you'll have to suffer. I wish I could save you, but I can't this time.
>>
mm,

Hey! We didn't talk since last year (haha) and I miss you a lot. I know you don't feel for me the same way I feel about you, and even though it crushes me, I want to keep you in my life even if it's just as friends. I never told you how much you mean to me because I don't want to ruin our friendship and put you in a position where you'll feel bad. Much love, I hope you have a good year and get into the school you dream of.
>>
Myself!

Hey i know about those losers pretending they're not harrassing people for not giving a shit about their lame fucking bullshit they call a life. Ugly people are always going to be delusional as fuck.
>>
Dear A,

I hope you're doing well, but on the other hand it would be a lot more convenient if you died

with love,
N
>>
Dear J

I really want this fucking relationship to work so stop being so immature and let me love you, im tired of the little arguments we have because of our insecurities and i just wanna get passed that so we can accept eachother for who we are, youre really interesting and fun and quirky and i like you a lot and youre beautiful and funny. I dont want this to end. Ill hate myself if it does.

Sincerely,
T. Cuntlett
>>
Dear F,

Why did you bully me in Highschool? What did I ever do to you? I just wanted to live a normal, peaceful life and not bother anyone. Why did you have to make life difficult for me? Was it fun? Was it worth it for the life that you live now?

- T
>>
File: 1431655971800.jpg (35KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
1431655971800.jpg
35KB, 550x325px
>>34086291
>Why did you bully me in Highschool?
You were weak and did nothing to defend yourself, and had no friends to protect you. There was also some tic or habit you had I found irritating.
>I just wanted to live a normal, peaceful life and not bother anyone.
Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker
>Why did you have to make life difficult for me?
I was bored and your well-being affects me in no way
>Was it fun?
Yes
>Was it worth it for the life that you live now?
You have had no affect on my life whatsoever, I don't even remember your name.
>>
You told me to stop living in the past. Sometimes I cant because there are times where I feel for you again and I regret not opening up to you when you loved me and were asking me to. I remember pushing you away a lot and even getting angry at you one time when you were pushing me to open up and I snapped at you and dismissed what you wanted, I could tell you felt hurt from it and after I felt like I should apologize but in the back of mind I thought it didn't matter because I had your love and everything was okay. I didn't realize how important it was for you and I was going for what made me feel good in the relationship.

I go back to the past because thats the place where I can have you where you still loved me. Now I can't really see a hopeful future with you there, I don't think I can even though I want to. Whenever I start to feel hopeful my mind goes back to saying "She doesn't love me, she doesn't love me" Or something like that. It's hard for me to sustain feelings like this.

Love always and never and sometimes
- Daemian
>>
>>34086483
>I go back to the past because thats the place where I can have you where you still loved me

Time only moves in one direction, the woman you love doesn't exist anymore.
>>
Dear Addie

You're a fucking cunt.

-J
>>
>>34086509
Her love exists in those moments and memories and it feels good to remember that.
>>
>>34086846
Doesn't it also feel bad to know that it's gone forever?
>>
Dear H,

Die you fat cunt. You never go to the gym with me anymore.

-A
>>
Dear bus driver

Fucking hit me next time

P
>>
>>34085128
What's your initial, anon?

aboriginal
>>
>>34089301
>Thank you for yesterday. That was fun!
Just for you, I was only pretending

>May I come to your house again?
I'll accept out of politeness but eventually give you some sort of excuse like "I need some space" or "my interests have changed" and end it.
>>
>>34089422

I am afraid you must have the wrong person.

I deleted the letter I wrote for him.
In fact I wanted him to read it but..
>>
Dear D,

I know you aren't happy. I'm not sure why because you don't want to talk about it, which I understand. I'm not happy either, but why should I bring you down more by mentioning it? Maybe it's my fault you're not happy. If you don't want to be with me, please tell me. I can handle it. If you still care, please tell me. Please.

Sincerely, M
>>
I came here for the first time today.
What happened to you?
I do not know anything, but this seems to be spoiled anymore.
I am worried about you.
>>
>>34090006
>I'm not happy either, but why should I bring you down more by mentioning it? Maybe it's my fault you're not happy.

Okay, I've mostly been fucking with people this thread, but for the love of god fix your shit.

Schopenhauer was a hack, human interaction leads to pain without fail. You can either try to maintain the status quo

The moderate distance which they at last discover to be the only tolerable condition of intercourse, is the code of politeness and fine manners; and those who transgress it are roughly told in the English phrase to keep their distance. By this arrangement the mutual need of warmth is only very moderately satisfied; but then people do not get pricked. A man who has some heat in himself prefers to remain outside, where he will neither prick other people nor get pricked himself.

And "enjoy" the rest of your life, or you can strive to achieve mutual understanding accepting that you will almost definitely hurt each other along the way, but that there is always a chance for improvement.
>>
I love you with all my heart.
I ask so many questions because... well... this is some weird ass shit. I am the most dramatic man on earth. I ask the questions but please don't get upset by them. I don't think you're a bad person, I don't think you're a whore, a slut, crazy, or anything bad. You know that. You put me in a position where I am forced to talk to you publicly so you can't get all that mad at me for doing so, right?

You're so beautiful. You're so god damn cute, adorable, and the best company I could have ever hoped for. You are so clever and funny and just the biggest fucking racist. It's the best. Every day I spent talking to you was a new experience and you were the only person to ever make me feel like I mattered. Unlike everyone else, you would rather look into my arms and listen than have your face glued to a tiny screen. That is something that just... it was everything. I would do anything for you.

I love you. I'm sorry for being so broken, I am. I'm so broken. I'm trying though and unlike with everyone else, I am positive that you know I am. Sure, I might be moving slow but that don't mean I'm going nowhere. What's wrong with taken your time and enjoying the view?

When I'm with you, no matter where I am the view is breathtaking. If you get a bit tired and need to rest that's ok my love. If you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl... and when you can't do that... well, you know the rest.

You get someone to carry you.

You're as light as a feather. I love you so much. Every part of you. All the perfections and beautiful imperfections. You're nothing but heart. You're a good woman. You're my woman and I'm your man.

Forever.
>>
>>34090278
Initials, please

a very very original reply
>>
>>34090101
INITIALS PL0X
>>
>>34090311
>>34090332
Is this so you can be given just enough information to have hope that someone cares enough about you to shitpost about their feelings on an anonymous imageboard, but enough enough information to actually prove that hypothesis incorrect?
>>
>>34090487
Yes, I'm very lonely. I just wish someone would talk to me in any form. So thank you for doing so.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.