[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475484642105.png (23KB, 998x851px) Image search: [Google]
1475484642105.png
23KB, 998x851px
How long should you wait for a reply until you officially consider yourself "ghosted"? a couple of days? A week?
>>
Wut ?

Whenever you feel like you're being made a cunt of
>>
>>34084300
I'm paranoid so 24 hours does it for me. I am trying to get what the "normie time limit" is.
>>
>>34084313
Normies do the same, i would say a day probably as well
>>
>>34084281
a month no response.
>>
>>34084313
Was gonna say, after 24 hours there's really no point
>>
>>34084334
>t. Needy bitch
>>
Normie here, 24 hours faggot
>>
Kind of a normie here. You can take my advice. Send a follow up text like "lol okay then" or "aight lol." It shows them that you don't really care and thats what roasties like. It may or may not change her feelings towards you but it will for sure make her think that you don't care and that is still definitely a good thing. This is really the only viable strategy besides finding someone who isn't a piece of shit.

Also, to answer your original question, I would wait, under normal circumstances, like a full day to consider yourself ghosted. These bitches are on their phone all the time. No girl goes a whole day without looking at her phone.
>>
>>34084281
You should never consider yourself "ghosted," you overthinking weak beta piece of shit. Just be yourself regardless of what the other person does.
>>
>>34084484
It's not really overthinking it is just being aware. But I do agree that you should go with the "i dont give a shit" strategy because otherwise you will be miserable
>>
It depends on how far you went. Had one date? Then after 24 hours you're ghosted. Dated and fucked? Then a week.

Ghosting sucks. Just remember you did nothing wrong, and nothing you could have done differently. Girls do this shit all the time for no reason out of nowhere. If she likes you she won't ghost you, simple as that. If you are ghosted then immediately forget about her and move on.
>>
>>34084281
get in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.