[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think I realized I genuinely am a high functioning autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images_1.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images_1.png
10KB, 205x246px
>think I realized I genuinely am a high functioning autistic
>mom and dad never told me
God dammit the signs were all there. Was very into education, focused on learning, had special-ish ed plan in regards to classroom seating, etc, have a hard time making friends and staying in contact with them, no real connection. No aspirations of romance. Only fit in with 4Chan users. Crazy good at math. Total sperglord once middle school hit through high school. Had a tendency to repeat phrases under my breath.

Fuck. Do I ask them outright tomorrow?
>>
>>34083669
You're not autistic you're just socially retarded
>>
>>34083761
Well that's better than autistic at least
>>
>>34083669
>Do I ask them outright tomorrow?
They never had you tested because they didn't want to hear the answer.
>>
>>34083669
me 2. wheres euthanasia when you need it.
>>
If you were autistic they wouldn't have been able to hide it from you. Maybe you're just slow
>>
File: 1392147277137.jpg (68KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1392147277137.jpg
68KB, 750x750px
>>34083828
>They never had you tested because they didn't want to hear the answer.
I think this is what happened to me, I think I have autism, I was really into school, could never relate to others, basic social interaction always seemed alien to me, no friends, etc. I fit a lot of the symptoms and score high on those tests people link on /r9k/. I figure my parents had to know that I was off at least a bit, but my mother was/is so obsessed with being normal that they never had me tested, and now I'm afraid to get myself tested because I'm afraid of being labeled if anyone ever finds out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.