[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nctrnl/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: deep feels.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
deep feels.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
Is it possible for a human being to be naturally nocturnal? I've tried as hard as I could but I just can't sleep at night and stay awake during the day. And for the short periods of time where I can, my brain feels so slow and sluggish that I can only barely function. I only feel awake at night. I can't change it.

Fuck's up with that?
>>
>>34083441
Clearly, you are a vampire. Best to face it.
>>
up the melatonin intake
>>
File: 1481827635773.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481827635773.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>34085238
This. Take melatonin and work out or just exert yourself.
>>
>>34083441
Maybe you're a witcher like me
>>
File: exorciste-1.png (80KB, 291x290px) Image search: [Google]
exorciste-1.png
80KB, 291x290px
>>34083441
Demons are in you anon.
That's the only explanation to why you love the night.
>>
You're a teenager. All teenagers are active during the night. It's bodily chemistry. You're growing and developing into an adult.

It'll change
>>
Probably just an old wives tale but I've heard there's some correlation between being born at night and being a night owl.

>>34085399
I'm 24 and am most active at night.
>>
>>34085399
I'm 24 and I'm still like this. Shit sucks.
>>
Try some dxm. that always does it for me
>>
>>34083441

Are your eye sockets deeper than usual and/or otherwise weird? Do you have any other quirks than being a night owl?
>>
>>34085500
>Are your eye sockets deeper than usual and/or otherwise weird?
Nope. I have normal eyesockets.

Do you have any other quirks than being a night owl?
Not that I can think of. I do have some weak knee joints.
>>
>>34085500
not him, but I'm very nocturnal and have very deepset eyes.
>>
>>34085399
I'm 30 and it's only gotten worse for me as I've aged. Now I'm not even consistent enough to be nocturnal, my sleep schedule is all over the place.
>>
used to think like this till i started getting up early. this is a lot like working out or changing your diet, so you MUST wake up at the EXACT SAME TIME EVERY SINGLE DAY, no matter how many hours of sleep you got, waking up time is waking up time. it took me like 4 days to fix around 3 years of bad sleep habits, but it might require more time for other people
>>
File: 1482622906510.png (241KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1482622906510.png
241KB, 635x473px
I'm uncomfortable during the day because I'm afraid to see people and anyone could show up at the door. At night most people are asleep so I feel more confident that it is OK to be in the house. Same goes for snow storms and thunderstorms or tornado warnings. I feel better about being a recluse and more confident that others are staying inside as well.
>>
>>34085582

How much of these fit you?

-large face
-large head
-big and/or oddly shaped back of head
-recessing chin
-projecting midface/rounded and aerodynamic face
-introverted
-social dysfunction
-asperger/add/adhd/ocd or their traits
-tendency to logic and truth
-intellectual personality and interests
>>
I'm slowly changing my sleep schedule. I go to bed around 4:30-5:00AM and wake up around 1pm. I only have night courses and university so it is working well for now. Fortunately as of now due to winter, I only see sunlight for about three hours.

>>34085662
Very well put. I'm very anxious during the day and have a constant feeling as though I'm wasting my time and HAVE to be doing something. But during the night those feelings fade and I feel relatively calm and normal. At 3am I have no responsibilities and can enjoy existence.
>>
>>34085432
>>34085437
Body keeps growing well into the late twenties.
>>
>>34085674
All anon, not him though
>>
>>34086992

Can you post a picture? Preferably front or side view.
>>
>>34083441
No, it isn't possible for humans to be natural nocturnals because our eyes and hearing disable us at night. You can be behaviorally nocturnal, but never naturally as that would require you to evolve into a new species to meet the challenges night offers.
>>
File: IMG_2159.jpg (309KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
309KB, 1280x960px
>>34087027
Not the other anon or OP, but I think I fit the criteria.
>>
>>34087039
What do you mean about the hearing? Do humans not hear well at night?
>>
>>34087447
Our hearing isn't good in general and it's far from sufficient to make up for the poor visibility at night.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.