[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE CANNABIS OIL LMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8119624_orig.jpg (170KB, 1071x800px) Image search: [Google]
8119624_orig.jpg
170KB, 1071x800px
>order Cannabis Oil because my medical retailer has crappy bud stock and it seemed like the best value
>fall for trope of using more because of no effect. Had no effect for 7 hours after two small doses, took a larger one
>15ml of cannabis oil which I have no tolerance for hits me at all at once
>first thought is "What if this was like that Black Mirror episode where the high knows my mind and uses it to form the worst possible thoughts and experiences
>>
Herb is much better than extract. Recreationally, at least
>>
>>34084351
Elaborate, please

Origi
>>
>>34083250
>the high knows my mind and uses it to form the worst possible thoughts and experiences
that's not possible
>>
>>34083250
If the oil hasn't been activated fully then you won't get high, but you'll benefit from some of the immune system boosts that some of the cannabinoids do within the body. If you want to get high for fun then I'd vape the leaf or burn some type of hash, I personally liked the hash made from scrubbing the globules in cold water (I think the correct term is tricones? Or is that a hat..) I don't need marijuana anymore as I uses it as a temporary crutch to overcome some terrible times in life, so I can't really offer more info than that but doing a bit of research on it so you don't get fucked by poorly made extracted oils is the safest way to go about. If you don't want to go through all that work then just don't use marijuana, not directed at you specifically but using marijuana blindly is pointless since you risk supporting douche bags who think marijuana is as simple as pulling weeds from the ground and lighting aflame.

This is just thoughts and not meant to be taken as fact, obviously.
>>
>>34083250
i'm smoking weed from half a blunt that i found in the snow on the side of the road on my way home from a pleasant nightwalk and it is quite dank, i'm high as hell
>>
>>34084782
why not? the high is in your brain, and your brain obviously knows your worst fears. it can spook you with them if in the right conditions. its what "bad trips" generally are.
>>
>>34084877
it doesnt work like that
dumass
>>
>>34085291
this desu

ori gi nal i tee
>>
Shatter + vape pen is pretty patrician, imo
>>
dude weedbump lmao
>>
>>34084674
It's easier to pace yourself, you get to enjoy the comeup instead of getting absolutely blasted by the high. If I'm trying to medicate I usually use a heavy indica edible but if I'm just trying to enjoy the vibes and listen to some music or something I take a few bong rips of a sativa.
>>
>>34085461
>shatter
>not dabbing rosin
It's a little nor expensive but taste amazing.
Also indica edibles in the 100 mg range are God teir. Just got my med card a few weeks ago and I'm running out of money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.