[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever made a girl cry? Also general thread about women crying.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Have you ever made a girl cry?
Also general thread about women crying.
>>
>>34082782
My sister made cookies when I was about 5 and she was about 12 I told her they tasted like shit and she wouldn't stop crying
Feels bad man
>>
When I was 11, I tripped a girl over in school and she scraped up her knees and arms on the pavement. A bit of blood.
She started balling her eyes out and ran to the first aid room.

It's haunted me for years. I have no idea why i did it. Just a stupid, spur of the moment mistake.
She didn't tell on me because I was good looking back then I think. Girls in general treated me very nicely when i was a qt shota.
>>
I once pulled off the pants of a friend of mine accidentally when we were around 10. Saw her vagoo and she started crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>34082917
That'd be super hot if she wasn't a child
>>
>>34082782
Men love to see attractive women cry; bonus points if it's over them. Never understood it.
>>
my brother's girlfriend got plastered one night at my house, my brother was at work. she kept annoying me and annoying me and annoying and annoying me for fucking hours. i just snapped at some point, started yelling at her and told her to get the fuck out. she started crying and went out on the porch with her phone and cry-talked to my brother for like half an hour.
>>
>>34082951
I don't really understand it either.
I'm really not attracted to it, I strongly want to make them feel either better or even worse
>>
>>34082967
im so hungry please feed me beans
>>
I want to make a woman cry
>>
No it was the girls who made me cry
>>
>>34083252
Why do you want to make woman cry?
>>
>>34083338
How did they do that and why?
>>
>>34083511
I did so in a dream and it felt good.
>>
>>34083572
But I think in real life you wouldn't feel so good, because making someone cry is sad. It was just a dream, bro.
>>
>>34083531
They always made fun of me
>>
When I was 14 I listened to my girlfriend at the time cry for 15 minutes after I told her iccheated on her.

I made her cry a lot. I have nightmares about it still.
>>
>>34083623
Oh, that's really sad. I feel sorry for you. But why they were doing that?
>>
>some girl with too much gum and big teeth that thought she was a stacy called me out for not talking to anybody in class
>told her to shut up and called her Mr.Ed
>class started laughing and she teared up and ran out of the room
>the name stuck and everyone called her that from then on out

I probably ruined her life
i regret nothing
>>
I made my sister cry many times.
She cries easily though, you say something or do something wrong and she's crying.
>>
>>34082782
Yes, but only because she was stressing out over a bunch of things and I wanted to give her a chance to let it all out with someone she could trust.
>>
>>34083638
I was fat and had anger issues. It was mostly in elementary and middle school no one even bothered to make fun of me I'm high school.
>>
File: IMG_3341.jpg (172KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3341.jpg
172KB, 500x750px
I made my mom cry when I failed out of college.
>>
I've made so many girls cry I can't even remember them.

An autistic girl started crying when we were getting a bit playful at a cafe and she stuck a sugar wrapper in my coffee cup, thinking it was empty. It was not. Ive never seen such a flow of silent tears.
>>
>>34083631
:( That's sad. You are a good person, don't be sad.
>>
>>34083590
Yeah, I know you're right. It's just stuck in my head since then.
On considering now, I may just be mixing crying with emotional vulnerability in general. But that takes social ability while causing crying is more direct I guess
>>
>>34083741
No I'm not. I told her I loved her and then did it again. Fast forward 5 years later I said it again, and she did the same thing to me that I did to her. I literally can't sleep without thinking about her. It's daily torture.
>>
>>34083758
You are a good person because right now you are regretting bad things you have made.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170101-210109.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170101-210109.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>be from Europe
>age 5 or 6 at the time
>grandparents lived in a village
>would often stay with them during the summer
>one day playing by myself just outside grandparents' house
>see my friend's little sister coming my way in the distance
>she's always barefoot in the summertime
>idea.pdf
>tear off a bunch of rose thorns
>put them upright on the little road (sidewalk made of dirt)
>cover upright thorns with thin leaves
>hide behind bushes and wait
>hear her skipping and singing
>suddenly she shouts in pain and starts crying
>watch her cry as she tries to take thorns out of her feet
>slowly walks back home crying
>realized what I'd done
>feelsbadman

She still doesn't know
>>
>>34083770
I appreciate your kind words anon. I really do. I don't think I'll ever feel right about what I did to her. I loved her. And now she's gone from life forever.
>>
>>34083831
You should tell her you both will probably have a good laugh about it
>>
I pushed a girl who liked me down a hill. No girl has liked me since.
>>
>>34083919
My family moved to the US a few years after that.

I have no idea where she is now.

I can't even remember her name anymore.

The memory suddenly came up when I saw this thread.
>>
File: 1483293185841.png (204KB, 368x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483293185841.png
204KB, 368x360px
>>34082782
Yeah, this dumb roastie who thought she was good at singing and wanted attention in return for her awful shrieks.
>>
Yes, in fact my sister, she's pregnant and she's hate her ex-boyfriend, i just told to her

>if you don't want that baby why did Fuck with Anon(her ex)? When you got an Orgasm it was good but when you got a baby it is bad? Fuck you deal with it, and don't ask me for money

Literally every word (I'll help if it's a girl), and no I'm not a pedophile...
>>
File: CANTSTOPTHINKINGABOUTEATINGURGF.jpg (14KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
CANTSTOPTHINKINGABOUTEATINGURGF.jpg
14KB, 236x347px
>>34084176
Tfw qt newborn female baby
>>
>>34084100
holy fuck that pic has me in tears
>>
>>34084193
I'm sorry anon, you lost your pepper?
>>
>>34083590
I want to because I hate women
>>
>>34082782
>Have you ever made a girl cry?
my mother cries often about my life

I think it is kind of funny, I like my life honestly
>>
>>34084214
You hate until you prove some pussy, pay for it
>>
File: images (11).jpg (11KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
11KB, 399x300px
Tfw good dick but ugly asf
>>
File: 20170112_001152.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_001152.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>34084251
Oregano asf
>>
>>34084251
Gross, shave that shit famalam
>>
>>34084301
My chest or dick? Also what do you think of my face
>>
>>34084333
both tbqh, but most importantly the willy, at least trim it or something.

Your face is aight, not spectacular but not bad or plain either. I give it a solid 7/10
>>
>>34084251
>>34084267
y this thread
>>
>>34082819
It took way more than that to get my sisters to cry. I had to psychologically torment them.
>>
>>34082782
Young and in college. Drinking with my bro talking about this obsessive fat-ass cunt who wouldn't stop pestering him non. He was guilt tripped into multiple dates with her - he's too nice to reject her.

He's logged into Facebook -- so I take it upon myself to message her on his account telling her to get a fucking clue and to leave my boy alone.

Next morning parents wake me up telling me there is a land-whale cursing my name and crying at the front door. After a short time of her attempting to physically assault me before becoming exhausted in beached land-whale fashion she breaks down crying. Didn't feel a thing, no regrets. She still obsessed over friend for another 2 semesters.

Felt whatever man.
>>
It's actually really satisfying making a girl cry. It feels bad but man it's also great. Then comforting and holding her. ya man.
>>
File: 1465200233489.jpg (24KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
1465200233489.jpg
24KB, 360x340px
>>34082782
>online chatting with gril
>we both get webcams (see, kids, in MY day a laptop didn't come with a camera built in)
>we video chat
>no mics
>she is shy as fuck but qt
>one day she gibs phone number
>call her while camming
>ask her to smile for me
>she just smirks a little
>go to say "aw that sucked gimme a big smile"
>she hangs up mid sentence all she got was "aw that sucked g-"
>not answering anymore
>goes offline
>message her sister the next day and find out i made her cry because she thought i was being mean to her
Mfw
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.