[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The quest for enlightenment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: meditation-enlightenment.jpg (54KB, 569x200px) Image search: [Google]
meditation-enlightenment.jpg
54KB, 569x200px
Anybody out there starting to realize how the real world works?
>>
Yes. I'm like 10% of the way in (still above probably 99% of people)

ama i guess
>>
>>34082729
What was the first thing you noticed?
>>
>>34082690
>real world
There is no real world. Everything is superficial.
>>
>>34082690
nothing really matters
except prime JB pussy
>>
>>34082736
what do you mean?

Once I'm here I know that my whole life has been a path that has led to what I am, what I know.
>>
>>34082738
You only know about half. I could tell you but it won't be the same for if you see it for yourself
>>
>>34082762
So that was the first thing that you knew. I didn't realise what you know till much later. I found grew up around lotta people and found out it was all about perspective
>>
>>34082751
Lel that's the natural way a guy thinks. You only know half the answer
>>
>>34082832
what's the other half
pls enlighten us
>>
>>34082797
Well I reached a point where I realized that my whole path has been full of "enlightenment stuff" but didnt know of them until now. As if everything I "missed" throughout my life was put there just so I could realize their meaning later, much later.
>>
>>34082690
I don't know how it works but I've been there and being here is agony by comparison
>>
>>34082690
yeah im poor and stupid and horrible with those things that are supposedly really important. what are those again, ahh yeas people, im horrible with those.
>>
No, but I've decided to start learning. I've begun reading the Kybalion recently, and I have some stuff by Crowley and Prometheus Rising waiting.
>>
>>34082864
>Nothing really matters
We can only speak for ourselves, eventually you see that when people talk it's only from there point of view. Ask your mom and she'll say there's 1 thing that "really matters"
>>
>>34082925
That's fine but just know that "magick" stuff is not all there is, and while it is a good introduction to the foundations of reality, if you stick with it too long it will eventually slow you down.

Learn detachment, not just from material things, but also from ideologies.
>>
>>34082918
Horrible? You say horrible I say good enough
>>
>>34082944
but can we all agree that prime JB pussy still matters right.......?
>>
>>34082918
You should know by now you can't make everyone's day. Wait there is one person
>>
>>34082984
I appreciate that anon

just figured it'd be nice to poke my fingers into the water here, just to see how deep i can go.

anywhere you'd recommend I should look to begin widening my perspective?
>>
>>34082998
Kek
>All
>>
>>34083018
Yourself? Idk what you want but If you wanna widen perspective I suggest going outside
>>
>>34083027
>All
i can see the hidden wisdom in your comment

your right, straight men might agree in prime pussy, but gays and women and feminist wont

their is no all
>>
>>34083018
Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Atenism, anything, everything

Learn the foundations of each. Know that they are all true (assume they are true at first, if you have to) and with such knowledge learn to discern the truth that has been fragmented across human history. Know that sacred texts are not infallible, as they were all written by humans and most have most likely been altered greatly, probably for evil (selfish) reasons.
>>
You can't achieve enlightenment in the real world. This is 100% true
>>
>>34083071
I usually use this as a general stereotype. guys think solo, females think duo
>>
One day I noticed everything around me held some sort of value and over time I understood what these values were. Subconsciously things we keep closer have a higher value. In my room I noticed where I sleep I keep my phone, wallet, keys, glasses, and water all nearby. Reach around for everything in arm's reach and you'll see partially
>>
I was reading shit on wikipedia and saw that pleroma in gnosticism sounds a lot like emptiness in buddhism and I was like "woah dude"
>>
Today at a Chinese restaurant I visit occasionally. I entered gave the lady my money and grabbed a few candies. while she was getting the food/change I noticed a Buddha statue and felt a weird draw to it. I noticed the statue had coins all over it and I felt as if my pocket change had belonged there so I left some coins. I then went home smoked a bowl and googled "buddha statues" and was first result told me that the statues are a sign of good luck. And I thought nothing of it so after eating my food I reached in my pocket to grab 1 of the 2 candies and the candy I grabbed had 2 inside the package from the normal 1. Instantly I was mind blown and was in shock from this good luck
>>
>>34082690
we robots were all Stacy's in our past life
and paying the karmic price by becoming robots in this life
we will reincarnate as chads in next life and cycle continues
in one life your a chad then in next you are a Stacy and then in next a robot, and so go on and repeats itself.
>>
>>34083509
Being a robot is the best of the three though
Chad is intoxicated by personal triumph
Stacy is intoxicated by ez mode living
Robots aren't intoxicated by anything except despair and dank memes.
>>
>>34083566
Kek get it now
>>
>>34083566
>>34083593
Do you get it fully?
>>
nothing is everything everything is nothing
fake is real real is fake
NOTHING MATTERS JUST END YOUR LIFE NOW
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.