[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he unironically considers suicide What the fuck is up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: nowrries.jpg (42KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nowrries.jpg
42KB, 540x540px
>he unironically considers suicide
What the fuck is up with that robots? I hope none of yall are doing this

>be completely alone, homeless and starving
>just use my immense brainpower to transport my soul/consciousness somewhere warm and nice

>get released from psych ward, violent section
>broke up with fat ex while inside due to delusions
>after 7 years of basically living on my own and having my freedom to NEET it and do drugs/booze have to move in on my mothers couch in her kitchen/living room and live with her 7years older than me foreign bf
>have to leave (to this day) all possessions in EXs apartment and have literally nothing but notepad and 2 pens
>zero money, get bitched at every single day for not having a job, not helping enough, being up at night etc. etc. etc.
>occasionally get kicked out and sleep in sleeping bag under the bridge, freezing and hungry
>do not seriously consider the idea to kill myself at all
Why would you want to suicide you fucking retards? Shit can get all shades of fucked up but as long as you breathe there is at least CHANCE of shit getting better, no matter how unlikely it seems.

There was ONE (1) time i considered suicide (by jumping out the window) and it was ironically when i was still with my (only) EX. The saying
>it is better to be truly alone than to be with someone and feel alone
is not a meme, its completely true.

Suicide is absolutely retarded is all im saying.
There have been millions and millions of people over history who seemingly magically attained perfect life/riches etc. Very often that shit happened entirely randomly. Why would you check out as long as something like that COULD happen to you? And even if it doesnt, you will die sooner or later anyway.
>>
>>34082516
if nobody ever looked out for you and you made just about every mistake one could make and didnt realize until you were well on your way to old age why would you still want to live?

to pick up the scraps and salvage a mediocre existence where you go over and over every mistake you made and how its colored your miserable existence? all your misses? every fuck up? what future is there to look to after a certain age?

so yes anon. i unironically consider suicide.

there are no rewards to aging when your entire youth is an abomination.
>>
File: 1447306044653.jpg (27KB, 186x189px) Image search: [Google]
1447306044653.jpg
27KB, 186x189px
>>34082516

Just because you chose not to commit suicide does not mean suicide is a bad choice.

Secondly, the chances of attaining riches,wealth, fame are astronomically low. The percentage of people who reach these heights are probably 1 in 10,000.

Third, for most of us, suffering is guaranteed, while the pleasure you promise is unlikely. Suffering every single day for the off chance you'll magically fall into success is like playing roulette every day on the hope you will roll a Green 37.
>>
>>34082580
>waaaah bad shit happened
>instead of clinging to the faint hope of things getting (somehow) better i give up and wanna die
Are you even human, anon?

We were not given consciousness and the magical power of imagination to just give up.

>>34082632
>chances are astronomically low
>be born on ONE (1) fucking planet out of billions and billions where the conditions for life to exist are JUUUUUST right

>the chances of attaining perfect life are JUST 1 in 10000
>mfw your chances to ever reach adulthood have been for the most part of human history much lower than that
>waaaah better give up
>>
>>34082580
How's about you quit being a bitch?
"Muh child hood" shut the fuck up and do something about it anon
Wallowing in self pity does literally nothing and if that's all you plan on doing please, PLEASE kill yourself
But I want you to know that there's a chance for literally everybody
>>
>>34082710

I have no idea what your argument is, anon. The chances of existence are, in fact, low. What does that have to do with anything?

>hurr the chances of getting your unique name is 1 in 10^^10
>SO YOU SHOULD PLAY THE LOTTO

You're just meming at this point. Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>it is better to be truly alone than to be with someone and feel alone
i am laffin at how dum u r
>>
>>34082710
Does me being able to live right now some how give me an advantage to those 1 in 10,000 odds fucking retard? Why would I want to live through hell just to see if i'll somehow get lucky and make "it".
>>
i consider suicide daily, hours a day.

i'm going to be completely alone until i die anyways, may as end it now right? no point being alone since i hate being alone and everything.
>>
File: pacha the type a nigga.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
pacha the type a nigga.png
153KB, 560x582px
Ugh, can't believe I read barely skimmed through all your blogshit

You get this reply out of disgust and anger, faggot
>>
>>34082803
T. Someone who's never been in a relationship
Anon we don't want you to go through the pain of a failing relationship but it seems you must to see how shitty it is
>>
>>34082711
>>34082710
you gotta understand. im really really lazy. and every time i try something happens and it fucks up. i have no social skills whatsoever. i have no social skills whatsoever. and people are sooooooo on my dick. i mean they know everything im gonna say and do and theyre still exponentially on my dick. i have no social skills whatsoever.

but ultimately. life is pointless without people in your life. and once my closest living relative passes ill be totally alone. and meeting people is impossible when you have absolutely no social skills.
>>
Meh, I only want to kill myself because, in my eyes, it's easier than trying.
>>
>>34082793
My point, you colossal faggot is that despite how unlikely it is, it can still happen (and obviously DOES and DID for you already).

>oh no, he refuses to lose all hope and wont leave me to wallow in self pity like a little bitch
>REEEEEE get out you....you.... le redditor!
>>34082803
t. virgin sharing his experience with relationships

When you are with someone, you get used to overwhelming emotional closeness between the two of you over time. When you FEEL that emotional closeness dissipate yet you still live/sleep in the same bed/have sex with/eat with/watch tv with/spend time with the other person while instinctively knowing and feeling the closeness not being there anymore its the worst (emotional) torture you can go through. Its like
>eating delicious food, but not feeling the taste and staying hungry
>doing your drug yet NOT feeling the high at all

>>34082812
>does the fact that i am alive in anyway give me better chances at being the lucky 1 out of 10000 than being dead and having ZERO chances?

Of course not, you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>34082881

>IT CAN STILL HAPPEN

You're straight up, not joking, beyond retarded. I'm not going to suffer every day because there's a small chance I won't suffer someday in the future.
>>
>>34082711
>But I want you to know that there's a chance for literally everybody

There's obviously not a chance for him to have what he wants in life or else he wouldn't consider suicide, so stop being a dishonest piece of shit and fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>34082881
>than being dead and having ZERO chances?

If I were dead I wouldn't get a shit about chances, I wouldn't even have a conscious
>>
>>34082837
>is open to the idea of ending his own life, never experiencing ANYTHING again
>doesnt consider not giving a fuck about anything and trying to get the company he so much desires
....ok?
>>34082869
>i dont have a [skill]
>i do nothing to attain [skill]
Checks out, better kill yourself then
>>34082878
My point is that shit can happen even (and especially) when you are not trying.
T. 17yo virgin ended up living with 22yo grill purely by chance

>>34082910
Then WHY THE FUCK arent you dead yet you motherfucking bitch? GO ON YOU CUNT pull that fucking trigger
>n-n...not yet i have to wallow in self pity for some more first
Fuck off and get stabbed you piece of shit
>>
>>34082992

>Then WHY THE FUCK arent you dead yet you motherfucking bitch? GO ON YOU CUNT pull that fucking trigger

Kek, literally admits he's wrong. Pack up your faggot feel good reddit shit and head off to facebook.
>>
>>34082999
>waaaaaaaaah dont give me hope i want to die
>then how come you aint dead yet you fucking bitch?

Sure proved me wrong there
>>
>>34083019
People don't commit suicide right away, it takes time for them to fully commit to it.
>>
>>34082992
>dont have skill do nothing to attain skill kill self

my frencl let me tell you. if you sprain your ankle. give it some time. then begin to walk again. train your ankle and repair the damage. if your entire leg is annihilated by a land mine and your limb now resembles spaghetti from the knee downward. perhaps there is no repairing this damage.

just saying, you get shot once in the lower leg maybe youll survive. you get riddled with bullets and a cannon ball hits you maybe you aint gonna make it.
>>
I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

Why keep living on just the chance things can get better when there's a 100% chance you won't have to deal with them if you successfully kill yourself?

I believe suicide isn't an option unless you truly have nothing to live for or something righteous to die for, but the human mind is a master of itself. Once you put yourself to it, you can trick yourself into believing or doing almost anything.
>>
>>34082932
There is a chance for them and everyone else, and if you can't see that because of their sob story please kill yourself too.
Terminally ill people, crippled people, disfigured people, some of them make lives for themselves and they don't let whatever their problems are get in the way and they don't think "poor me I can't live life anymore".
Granted not all of them do but that comes down to the individual doesn't it?
>>
Crohnic incurable illness, no education, no support, all money goes towards massive medical bills.

OP kys
>>
>>34082992

>My point is that shit can happen even (and especially) when you are not trying.
>T. 17yo virgin ended up living with 22yo grill purely by chance

I don't want to kill myself right now, it's just that I know one day my mom will kick me out or die. I don't want to work nor do I want to be homeless or sleep in a homeless shelter so suicide seems like the best and easiest alternative.
>>
File: 1481576860279.png (140KB, 272x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481576860279.png
140KB, 272x270px
Christ OP has to win an award or something
what a fucking faggot i mean holy shit
>>
>>34083050
So now its "people" and not YOU specifically.
Interesting.

>everything is fucked up and there is no way out but to kill myself
>whoever wants to give me hope is piece of shit and needs to shut the fuck up
>still though....not going to kill myself just yet...just in case
Just in case what you fucking moron? Just in case SHIT GETS BETTER? AKA my point from the beginning.

>>34083068
>waaah my sob story
Didnt even finished reading that dreg. I heard and saw that shit thousand times on /r9k/.

You either WANT something and TRY to get it or you just dont want it enough.
You are telling me that in your mind its somehow easier to
>end your own existence
than
>try to socialize
?
Go to a really fucking low class motel and stay there for a month or two. I guarantee you that by the end of the first month you will be hanging out with at least one person regularly.

Or do you expect people to knock on your door and ask for friendship? Not saying it CANT happen, but you know...chances and all.

>>34083124
>no education, no money, abusive support that can end any day, chronic incurable (mental) illness, have a massive debt with no way to pay it back
But nooooo, i better start wallowing in self pity and
>plan
to kill myself. Not actually do it, cause that takes balls, but
>plan
and especially
>talk
about it on Polynesian sand painting evaluation forum.

>>34083130
Yeah i understand that but on the other hand, consider how much shit can happen if you get forced to "go out there". You can never know who you meet or what situation you encounter. Why not play the game till the end.
>>34083151
Really makes me cry, all the time.
>>
>>34082516
>Why would you check out as long as something like that COULD happen to you?
yeah, I've got almost fucking nothing left, better keep placing bets on good things to come. Just a hunch that good things are bound to happen to me ofc.
>And even if it doesnt, you will die sooner or later anyway.
Time is relative and I think you'd agree it can pass very VERY slowly for some people.
>>
>>34082516
>Why would you want to suicide you fucking retards? Shit can get all shades of fucked up but as long as you breathe there is at least CHANCE of shit getting better, no matter how unlikely it seems.
What would "better" even mean? I don't enjoy anything anymore. I don't even remember having any aspirations or dreams or goals.

I don't look at it as hanging on to the slightest chance of things getting better, I see it as "it probably won't get better, and even if it does, it probably won't be very good." Is there a nonzero chance that it'll get better? Yes. But it's small enough that that isn't a motivation to live.

>>34082710
>>We were not given consciousness and the magical power of imagination to just give up.
Given implies someone gave us a gift. Nobody "gave" it to us. It's not magical. It's just the software thats running on our brains. We're complicated computers, started off by a mix of two strands of DNA plus a random fudge factor, then left to run.

>>34082711
>>How's about you quit being a bitch?
Some people are strong. Some people aren't. I'm not.

>>34082992
>>Then WHY THE FUCK arent you dead yet you motherfucking bitch? GO ON YOU CUNT pull that fucking trigger
Inertia. It's more of a pain to kill myself than it is to continue on, at least for now. When that reverses for a long enough period (usually when you come under more stress in life somehow) then you attempt suicide.

So tell me OP, why is life so incredibly worth it to you? Why is that tiny chance of things getting better so very compelling? What makes you want to fight so hard? Because I find you as puzzling as you find me.
>>
>>34083195
Holy shit assume harder
>>
>>34082516
Logically speaking (morals and instincts aside), death is not as bad as it is made out to be. You will not feel nor experience anything, you cannot suffer. You do not have any bad memories of the time before you existed, same with after you stop existing. The reason suicide is considered morally wrong is because the ones who suffer are the loved ones, not the dead person.
I hope this shows why we robots consider suicide to be a viable option and I'll stop now since i cant tip my fedora any more before it falls off
>>
>>34083124
>>34083195

I can't even understand your response
>>
>>34083195
yup youre right. im a bitch.
>>
>>34083285
Forgot to include that you must be certain that you don't got to hell (or at least make sure you end up in heaven if you have a religion) after all you don't want to burn in moloch's pit forever

we are all living in hell
>>
>>34083195

>Yeah i understand that but on the other hand, consider how much shit can happen if you get forced to "go out there". You can never know who you meet or what situation you encounter. Why not play the game till the end.

When I really think about it I probably won't kill myself because if I was actually suicidal I would have done it already. I just say I want to kill myself because I feel like it's a way to tell people to fuck off. We don't really know what the future holds so realistically, you're right, and if the small chance I actually do kill myself then it's whatever because that's where the future lead me.
>>
>>34083197
Of course not, you should assume that everything will always stay just as shitty as it is and end your existence instead.

Its not like you have been through several stages or something, right? Your life has been exactly as it is RIGHT NOW for all your existence, correct?
>>34083247
>what would :better: even mean
I am sorry anon, but i am NOT a dictionary. Try to look in some of those.
>Given implies someone gave us a gift. Nobody "gave" it to us. It's not magical.
You have your way of looking at things and i have mine. Doesnt change the fact you know exactly what i mean in the slightest.

>What makes you want to fight so hard?
I am not and never have been fighting. I just survive and that is it. It sounds incredibly normie like, but i literally
>go with the flow
Have nothing to eat? Fuck it, ill starve for couple of weeks, break down with horrible stomach pains and literally throw up air.
Shit will sort itself out somehow.

>why is life so incredibly worth it, why is that tiny chance of things getting better so compelling

Because there are million different things i fantasize about doing/experiencing. And even if 99.9% of it will VERY likely never, ever happen, there is still the tiny chance that it will.

And the knowledge that it COULD happen is keeping me afloat.

>>34083262
>>34083294
>>34083299
>doesnt quote the part he replies to
How the fuck am i supposed to know what part of my gigantic post are you referring to?
>>
>>34082516
>Why would you check out as long as something like that COULD happen to you?
Because for many the suffering far outweighs the chance of something good ever happening, if you can't understand that you're clearly not a robot. Don't kill yourself is something that normies who can't even comprehend being in that bad of a situation spout because for them things always will get better, they're just in a temporary slump, for a robot there is no slump you're always down with no chance to get up.
>>
>>34082516
Are u a masochist op?
>>
>>34083456
>another completely broken human bean appears
I bet woe is you and nobody ever had it worse than you. You are the original sufferer and no one else can even COMPREHEND the immense pain you go through every single day, amirite?
>>
>>34082516
>Why would you want to suicide you fucking retards? Shit can get all shades of fucked up but as long as you breathe there is at least CHANCE of shit getting better, no matter how unlikely it seems.
But it might get better after you die. We have no idea what happens after we die so why do you assume that it wouldn't?
>>
>>34083549
Because if what you assume is true than it will get better no matter WHEN you die.

On the other hand, if there really is nothing then why not play this game till the end and find out what else can happen before lowering your chances of experiencing the good shit to ZERO (0)

>>34083508
>implying i am one or the other
>black or white
>optimist or pessimist
That shit is for normies my main man, i am everything and nothing at the same time.
>>
File: 1475208849527.jpg (85KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
1475208849527.jpg
85KB, 400x606px
>When the OP is an actual autist who replies to 5 word posts with paragraph responses
>>
File: hungryChips.jpg (11KB, 469x365px) Image search: [Google]
hungryChips.jpg
11KB, 469x365px
>>34083641
>When anon is so boring and braindead he has nothing to contribute to the conversation so he just states what literally everyone can see

I really, really love people like you. What on earth would we do without you?

Oh right, we would do our thing exactly the same way because your "contribution" is on par with white noise
>>
>>34082516
Do the world a favor and check back into the psych ward friendo
>>
>>34083723
Oh right....i forgot people who are AGAINST suicide are the crazy ones who should be locked up. Really showed me there anon :)
>>
>>34082516
You should KYS OP
>>
>>34083953
But that would be entirely against my point
>>
You have a citizenship of a good country, lad.
>>
>>34085073
>second world post soviet cuntry
>a good country
pick one anon...
>>
>>34083319
But you can't be certain with these things, especially life after death. You can be 99.99 percent sure, but never 100.
>>
ITT: Humans are logical machines who always make the optimal choice and can turn off their feelings to turn them back on for when stuff gets good apparently
>>
>>34083398
>Because there are million different things i fantasize about doing/experiencing
theres the difference. I don't care about any of those things. I merely exist.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.